The Wonder Kid's Corner

Hello,

You are currently viewing this forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to our topics.

By joining our community you will have the privilege to create your own topics, reply to others' messages, respond to polls and access many other special features.

Join our community instantly... Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free of spam!

Be sure to check out the frequently asked questions or contact the administrators regarding any issue.

Warm regards,

The Board Management Team

Mental Feng Shui

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mental Feng Shui

Post by Bhavna on Wed 23 Jan 2008 - 17:30

ONE - Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.

TWO - Marry a man/woman you love to talk to. As you get older,
their conversational skills will be as important as any other.

THREE - Don't believe all you hear, spend all you have or sleep all you want.

FOUR - When you say, 'I love you,' mean it.

FIVE
- When you say, 'I'm sorry,' look the person in the eye.

SIX - Be engaged at least six months before you get married.

SEVEN - Believe in love at first sight.

EIGHT - Never laugh at anyone's dreams. People who don't have dreams don't have much.

NINE
- Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt but it's the only way to live life completely.

TEN - In disagreements, fight fairly.. No name calling.

ELEVEN - Don't judge people by their relatives.

TWELVE - Talk slowly but think quickly.

THIRTEEN - When someone asks you a question you don't want to answer, smile and ask, 'Why do you want to know?'

FOURTEEN
- Remember that great love and great achievements involve great risk.

FIFTEEN - Say 'bless you' when you hear someone sneeze.

SIXTEEN - When you lose, don't lose the lesson.

SEVENTEEN - Remember the three R's: Respect for self; Respect for others; and Responsibility for all your actions.

EIGHTEEN - Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship.

NINETEEN - When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.

TWENTY - Smile when picking up the phone. The caller will hear it in your voice.

TWENTY- ONE - Spend some time alone.
Bhavna
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Re: Mental Feng Shui

Post by Shanu on Wed 23 Jan 2008 - 21:58

nice Smile

Shanu
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Sat 9 Feb 2008 - 12:10

Kifer tone apel sa Mental Feng Shui ofet, Bhav? By the way, interesting advices... Thanks!
Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Wed 5 Mar 2008 - 19:45

It's been almost a month since I've been waiting for the answer now. Bhavna, where have you disappeared? You had an accident with a jumbo jet while flying or what?
Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Bhavna on Tue 18 Mar 2008 - 16:00

becoz it come with ur way of thinking..zat is change ur way of thinking, to a +ve 1..mentally balance urself. psychologically stable..wat am i talking abt?? well i guess it does make some sense..so zat is y i called it mental feng shui..bekoz if u no wat feng shiu is..it is the special arrangments that u make in ur house to let the +veness come in ur house..so its the same..bt this one u have to do it at a mental level! put a bit of order up there!
Bhavna
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Tue 18 Mar 2008 - 22:31

Don't worry, BHavna. I've already fed Shanu's brain with the necessary things and I should admit that the brain is processing those instructions normally.

Anyway, one of the simplest and best ways of letting positiveness coming your way is to say this mantra every morning when you wake up and every evening before going to bed... "OM VARUN NAMAHA!"
Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Bhavna on Wed 19 Mar 2008 - 14:56

why did u have to feed shanu's brain?? he is alrite the way he is! i think he is quite +ve..
Bhavna
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Wed 19 Mar 2008 - 16:23

That's what I said, I fed his brain with the necessary things so that he behaves positively and the reason behind this is that he's at a very delicate stage of his life (terminal phase of teenager) and he will be very prone to negative influence and all.
Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Bhavna on Thu 20 Mar 2008 - 9:15

lolz!!! u giving him +ve advice..poor thing..he must b so -ve at the moment!!! he is already considered a young adult now..turning 18 soon..no more teenager! n yea as for the -ve influence..i reckon if u manage to go through ur teenage yr without getting a lot of -ve influence..then u r ready for life..
Bhavna
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 9 Jun 2008 - 10:58

kot to ale tire sa ban adivce la bhavna...jm bien!!Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shanu on Sat 21 Jun 2008 - 15:53

o moins ena dimoune trouve moi +ve isi.. Thanks Bhav Smile

Shanu
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Prithvi on Wed 23 Jul 2008 - 17:54

Fosse sa!!

Prithvi
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Bhavna on Fri 1 Aug 2008 - 13:36

my advice come from my personal experiences! i had normal teenage years but i was quite good in the sense that i always worked on understanding myself before trying to understand others..mo ti p laguerre ek mo mama tou..rebel ek mo papa tou..bt esp with friends, i have always been very careful akoz n fois to met lipied dan mové chemin li bien difficile pou walk back. so better not even go near it!
Bhavna
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top