The Wonder Kid's Corner

Hello,

You are currently viewing this forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to our topics.

By joining our community you will have the privilege to create your own topics, reply to others' messages, respond to polls and access many other special features.

Join our community instantly... Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free of spam!

Be sure to check out the frequently asked questions or contact the administrators regarding any issue.

Warm regards,

The Board Management Team

Talented or Complete Idiots?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Talented or Complete Idiots?

Post by luvish on Mon 5 Dec 2011 - 20:14


luvish
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy


Back to top Go down

Re: Talented or Complete Idiots?

Post by Sneha on Mon 5 Dec 2011 - 21:44

Without doubt, complete idiots! What a Face

How about this one?

I'm sorry I can't share the video directly here because embedding has been disabled by the one who posted this video. Sad

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady


Back to top Go down

Re: Talented or Complete Idiots?

Post by luvish on Tue 6 Dec 2011 - 20:10

Sneha wrote:Without doubt, complete idiots! What a Face

How about this one?

I'm sorry I can't share the video directly here because embedding has been disabled by the one who posted this video. Sad

Take only the link.

luvish
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy


Back to top Go down

Re: Talented or Complete Idiots?

Post by Kavi on Tue 6 Dec 2011 - 20:59

Jackass is far too extreme than this newbs Very Happy

Fun though. Very Happy

Kavi
Board Veteran
Board Veteran


Back to top Go down

Re: Talented or Complete Idiots?

Post by Sneha on Tue 6 Dec 2011 - 21:08

luvish wrote:
Sneha wrote:Without doubt, complete idiots! What a Face

How about this one?

I'm sorry I can't share the video directly here because embedding has been disabled by the one who posted this video. Sad

Take only the link.
I think you got it wrong, luvish. Click on 'one' and you'll be redirected on the video itself. Smile

Kavi wrote:Jackass is far too extreme than this newbs Very Happy
Come again... confused

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady


Back to top Go down

Re: Talented or Complete Idiots?

Post by Varun on Thu 8 Dec 2011 - 20:00

luvish wrote:
I can't believe I wasted seven minutes of my life to watch this. What a Face

Sneha wrote:Without doubt, complete idiots! What a Face

How about this one?

I'm sorry I can't share the video directly here because embedding has been disabled by the one who posted this video. Sad
Talented isn't enough to describe this 28-year old unemployed guy. He must have alien ligaments.

Varun
Founder
Founder


Back to top Go down

Re: Talented or Complete Idiots?

Post by Naz on Thu 8 Dec 2011 - 20:16

this is simply owsome. both videos are great.

_________________________________________________________________________________________


Naz
Moderator
Moderator


Back to top Go down

Re: Talented or Complete Idiots?

Post by Sneha on Thu 8 Dec 2011 - 21:46

Varun wrote:
Sneha wrote:Without doubt, complete idiots! What a Face

How about this one?

I'm sorry I can't share the video directly here because embedding has been disabled by the one who posted this video. Sad
Talented isn't enough to describe this 28-year old unemployed guy. He must have alien ligaments.
Yup, practice makes perfect and he is a damn good example of this saying. Wink

Naz wrote:this is simply owsome. both videos are great.
Are you sure you said both are great, Naz? I mean, didn't you find the first one weird? Suspect

Anyway guys, I found another video which features two l'il kids dancing. I would say kudos to them! What would you say? Smile


Sneha
First Lady
First Lady


Back to top Go down

Re: Talented or Complete Idiots?

Post by Naz on Fri 9 Dec 2011 - 20:29

of course, the first one is crazy! lol..
bonto net pou get bane fou kumsa xD
please dont die Smile RIP in advance lOl

_________________________________________________________________________________________


Naz
Moderator
Moderator


Back to top Go down

Re: Talented or Complete Idiots?

Post by Varun on Fri 9 Dec 2011 - 22:19

Sneha wrote:Anyway guys, I found another video which features two l'il kids dancing. I would say kudos to them! What would you say? Smile

Now, we've got alien kids too on Earth. Shocked

Unbelievable! I give them a standing ovation.

Varun
Founder
Founder


Back to top Go down

Re: Talented or Complete Idiots?

Post by Sneha on Fri 9 Dec 2011 - 23:30

Varun wrote:Unbelievable! I give them a standing ovation.
Just like the judges... Razz

Seriously, they deserve a standing ovation and a big round of applause.

Well, I found an act which is not perfect as said in the video's title, lest the performance is surprising and innovative. Wink


Sneha
First Lady
First Lady


Back to top Go down

Re: Talented or Complete Idiots?

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:05


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum