The Wonder Kid's Corner

Hello,

You are currently viewing this forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to our topics.

By joining our community you will have the privilege to create your own topics, reply to others' messages, respond to polls and access many other special features.

Join our community instantly... Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free of spam!

Be sure to check out the frequently asked questions or contact the administrators regarding any issue.

Warm regards,

The Board Management Team

My Favourite Sunday Afternoon Appetizer

View previous topic View next topic Go down

20111204

Post 

My Favourite Sunday Afternoon Appetizer




Home made dipain frir accompanied with a traditionally made coriander chuntney...

And, a hot cup of milk tea.

Very Happy

Varun
Founder
Founder


Back to top Go down

- Similar topics
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

My Favourite Sunday Afternoon Appetizer :: Comments

Post on Sun 4 Dec 2011 - 17:31 by 0rphaN

:@ p ggn faim aster T_T mari soucer toi la @@@@:

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun 4 Dec 2011 - 17:32 by Prithvi

Evil or Very Mad
kan vinn kot toi dan dimans, lerla kifer pa truv appetizer la? grrr

p kumens ggn faim la!

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun 4 Dec 2011 - 17:58 by Varun

0rphaN wrote::@ p ggn faim aster T_T mari soucer toi la @@@@:
Hey, come on, I'm not a miser. If I can't share it with you physically, I'm at least doing it electronically (not to say virtually Razz).

Prithvi wrote: Evil or Very Mad
kan vinn kot toi dan dimans, lerla kifer pa truv appetizer la? grrr

p kumens ggn faim la!
Well, you either come too early or too late. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun 4 Dec 2011 - 18:08 by luvish

fer ggne faim sa Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun 4 Dec 2011 - 20:12 by vinesh

Its so nicely prepared that it makes me wonder if its even you you did it!
Drinking tea is not style though.

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun 4 Dec 2011 - 21:11 by Sneha

Monn deza al kot Varun ek li ti prepar enn dipin frir koumsa avek so satini pou moi ek mo paran. Mo temoin, vinesh. Wink

Ti telman bon ki pa ti asé sa zour la, to rapel Varun? Mo rapel apré mo papa ti dir moi dan loto : "Dipin frir la pann asé, non?" Razz

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon 5 Dec 2011 - 0:04 by vinesh

Haha kumsa li bon la, faire dimune envi tester sa la!

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon 5 Dec 2011 - 0:05 by Varun

Sneha wrote:Monn deza al kot Varun ek li ti prepar enn dipin frir koumsa avek so satini pou moi ek mo paran. Mo temoin, vinesh. Wink

Ti telman bon ki pa ti asé sa zour la, to rapel Varun? Mo rapel apré mo papa ti dir moi dan loto : "Dipin frir la pann asé, non?" Razz
Yeah, I remember that day. Smile

vinesh wrote:Haha kumsa li bon la, faire dimune envi tester sa la!
What to test? confused

Back to top Go down

Post Today at 5:53 by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum