The Wonder Kid's Corner

Hello,

You are currently viewing this forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to our topics.

By joining our community you will have the privilege to create your own topics, reply to others' messages, respond to polls and access many other special features.

Join our community instantly... Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free of spam!

Be sure to check out the frequently asked questions or contact the administrators regarding any issue.

Warm regards,

The Board Management Team

Football Transfer Window - Winter 2012

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Football Transfer Window - Winter 2012

Post by Varun on Wed 30 Nov 2011 - 21:02

The gossips have already started all across the globe. What are your views?

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Re: Football Transfer Window - Winter 2012

Post by Prithvi on Sat 10 Dec 2011 - 23:59

Hmm..I heard about the arrival of ,the midfielder from Ajax, Christian Eriksen, and also Sami Khedira, from Real Madrid, for ManUtd.

Any further speculations?

Prithvi
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by YB24 on Sun 11 Dec 2011 - 11:01

we (Manchester United) need players styled-like Kaka, Sneijder, Nasri, Hamsik, Valbuena....

YB24
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Sun 11 Dec 2011 - 12:07

Prithvi wrote:Hmm..I heard about the arrival of ,the midfielder from Ajax, Christian Eriksen, and also Sami Khedira, from Real Madrid, for ManUtd.

Any further speculations?
Read this piece of information. It closes the debate on the player.

YB24 wrote:we (Manchester United) need players styled-like Kaka, Sneijder, Nasri, Hamsik, Valbuena....
The question is: Will they fit in our team?

Don't forget the likes of Kleberson and Veron, great players with awesome skills, yet they were unsuccessful at old Trafford. Fergie is one hell of a genius and he may have solid reasons why he didn't snatch Sneijder earlier. However, in my opinion, the latter would have fit very well in Manchester United. As for Kaka, Nasri and others, I'm not too sure they would have settled in well.

Cleverley has been very good so far and has shown constant progress. May be that's why Fergie wasn't so keen in bringing Sneijder to Old Trafford. Things have changed now though. We have been playing with our backbone lately as we have huge number of injured players in every department. So, may be we will see one or two new players in January 2011.

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Prithvi on Thu 15 Dec 2011 - 16:03

I don't think there will be any signings in January for ManUtd since Fergie has denied any such act!

Prithvi
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Kavi on Sat 17 Dec 2011 - 0:17

Haven't heard about Cleverley since long... So what's up with this young talent?

By the way, I read that Nemanja Vidic, our colossal defender was out for the season Sad

Kavi
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Sat 17 Dec 2011 - 18:47

Cleverly too is injured just like Vidic & Co.

Today, I've heard Paul Pogba and Jemaine Defoe want to leave Manchester United and Tottenham Hotspurs respectively.

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Prithvi on Tue 27 Dec 2011 - 0:10

Hmm...Paul Pogba wanna get out! Strange! I haven't heard about any such news yet!

Prithvi
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Mon 2 Jan 2012 - 22:15

Federico Macheda has joined QPR on loan until the end of the season and Fergie has hinted that Mame Biram Diouf too might go out on loan in order to help them regain their sharpness and fitness.

In other news, I've heard that Berbatov's contract has been renewed at Old Trafford. That's something which has really relieved me. And, it seems like our neighbours are keen on signing Daniele de Rossi.

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:05

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top