The Wonder Kid's Corner

Hello,

You are currently viewing this forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to our topics.

By joining our community you will have the privilege to create your own topics, reply to others' messages, respond to polls and access many other special features.

Join our community instantly... Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free of spam!

Be sure to check out the frequently asked questions or contact the administrators regarding any issue.

Warm regards,

The Board Management Team

Blackshot

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blackshot

Post by Pawan on Sat 5 Nov 2011 - 14:32

Blackshot is a Game that is very much better than Counter Skrike! The Graphics Is not That Bad! You Can play it without a Graphic Card On Max Resolution And Max Quality!

I have made that video!! Wink

Now i have some pics:

A small Advise Download li on http://twowar.com/games/game_download_process.asp?code=blackshot_1

After Download It Install It then Make An account on http://twowar.com/base/signup.asp

Real Fun!
My Name Is digam106
Vinesh Is digam
Naz Is digam100!!
see ya Smile Smile

Pawan
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy

Back to top Go down

Re: Blackshot

Post by Kavi on Sat 5 Nov 2011 - 19:00

Well, being a Counter Strike addict, I totally disagree with you pawan.. Pa pren li mal ein Razz

A game with better graphic does not imply that it is better than another with lower graphic rates. As I recently read, this game's got very few maps, very few weapons and no character customisation, completely the opposite of counter strike. Also, the Mauritian CS community have already passed over this game (via a public forum) and the views came out to be mostly against "Blackshot".

Netherless, I appreciate FPS games but this game's got a 'bulky' graphic, way to much complicated to match the simplicity and fun of Counter Strike.
Anyways, have fun guys Very Happy

Cheers.

Kavi
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Pawan on Sat 5 Nov 2011 - 19:02

Yea yea yea!! Have You ever played Blackshot?

Pawan
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by vinesh on Sat 5 Nov 2011 - 19:08

The fact that mauritian like cs is in my opinion that they do not know how to aim and build up a strategy to win. In cs i can even not watch the screen and kill someone due to the fact you aim anywhere on the person he dies. In blackshot you got to aim headshot if you want to survive and thats hard but more challenging. Let apart blackshot best fps out there are call of duty and battlefield, all cs player say that these games are too hard to play, so this clearly shows that they totally lack of skill and still have to play baby games like cs!!

_________________________________________________________________________________________

vinesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Pawan on Sat 5 Nov 2011 - 19:12

Nice One!! Smile Smile There is one Player Who Is Frist in mautitius in Cs game. He is my friend. he installed Blackshot and come to play agains me!! but he lose by 21-10!! and he told me that do difficult damm it!

Pawan
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by 0rphaN on Sun 6 Nov 2011 - 0:04

Vinesh mo pa dacord ek toi to p dir ki csers do not know how to aim ? Mo invit toi vine get 1 cb (clan battle) to pou trouver kuma ban bon zuer aim ... ek to pou trouver kuma to servi strategie dans 1 cs mo pa croir to pou ggn lezot fps ki servi otant strats.Pawan to kav donne moi to camarade so nick lor cs mo bien curieux koner kisana sa...Ek to dir 1 dimoune vine zuer 1 zuer li pane meme adapter to p croir li pou bat toi si to envi challenge moi lor 1 zuer mo challenge toi lor 1 zuer Very Happy.

0rphaN
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by vinesh on Sun 6 Nov 2011 - 1:00

one example i aim a sniper at the tip of one ennemy's finger he dies and you call that a good game??

The day you guys get to play battlefield 3 online(game for real gamers) then you will understand what a good FPS is and also waht strategy and teamplay is.
For now you guys can stay in your illusion with your baby game. Thats all i have to say.

Last edited by vinesh on Sun 6 Nov 2011 - 1:03; edited 1 time in total

_________________________________________________________________________________________

vinesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Pawan on Sun 6 Nov 2011 - 1:02

Thats a Nice Example!! Soo many people play Blackshot they are not fools! they dislike CS very much! They do not want to hear about it! Fer toi kner zis dan maurice ki zuer cs!! maurice arierer!!! et en plus entier le monde ena 30000000 dimoun ki jouer BS zot pa kouyon zot et CS tro tro tro vier pou banla! mauritian acause zot PC faible cest acause zis sa jouer la mem la plupare pou cave jouer!!

Last edited by Pawan on Sun 6 Nov 2011 - 1:09; edited 1 time in total

Pawan
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Naz on Sun 6 Nov 2011 - 1:09

le truc c, cs u can hack a lot.. bs u cant, so 100% fair play.
deplus graphic pli bon.
cs in vier sa, zis maurice ki zuer sa, blackshot en vogue partou.
Ofet humain li adapter ek situation, situation cs, li foss, still nou pu adapter. mai vomieu to adapter ek un zuer ki plis realist ki cs, ki veu dir bs( blackshot). to zuer cs toi, to suposement un bon, to biizn kav coop ek bs premier foi to zuer mem, non plus to fail. thats what is diferent with bs.
Moreover, bs li more precise in such a way that, " cs ena zis 2 nivo shoot, head shot ek bodyshot. tendi bs, ena 8 nivo shoot, headshot, upper body right left, centre body, lower body right left, hands( right and left)." Mo pa dir toi to biizn kit cs vine zuer bs, am just arguing the fact that bs is better in many ways to cs.
Bs to bane fizi mem, so aim, everything is better, i played both games dude, u can see that, with NAKED EYES..
Ossi, tou to fizi dan bs, li diferencier sakun so sakun. sakun ena specialiter, recoil rate, to trouve ek senti diference la. kan kikune shoot toi, to kapav shoot back avec body recoil, tendi cs, kan kikun shoot toi, wadirer tone paraliser.. ( mem lor to protection) so its wierd.
Si ena bs zordi, c pour futurise cs, alor i dont think zot ine fer zuer la pli bome.. li definitivement pli bon. c vous ki pa accepter cela, tendi ena 30 million dimune around the world ki accepter sa et zuer bs.
B MO CROIR TOU LES 30 MILLION DIMUNE, ZOT BANE FOU. Twisted Evil LOL. zis maurice ki encor dan le passer mon frere. cheerz

Last edited by Naz on Sun 6 Nov 2011 - 1:13; edited 2 times in total

Naz

Back to top Go down

Post by Pawan on Sun 6 Nov 2011 - 1:11

Naz a tout a fai raison!! aster si to pa p croire just download li et vin lor skype nu jouer li ensam lerla zor mem zot pou dir!!

Pawan
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by 0rphaN on Sun 6 Nov 2011 - 11:11

Vinesh Add moi lor origin Si to zuer bf3 Very Happy WaysuN... pawan donne moi link bs la nou geter Very Happy ek vinesh pena nek maurice ki cs mo fer toi koner ^_^ ena 1 ta pays ek plusieur million zuer encore ki zuer cs mo sir ki ena boukou plis competition international lor cs ki lor bs, ena meme compet lor bs?

0rphaN
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Naz on Sun 6 Nov 2011 - 12:08

0rphaN wrote:Vinesh Add moi lor origin Si to zuer bf3 Very Happy WaysuN... pawan donne moi link bs la nou geter Very Happy ek vinesh pena nek maurice ki cs mo fer toi koner ^_^ ena 1 ta pays ek plusieur million zuer encore ki zuer cs mo sir ki ena boukou plis competition international lor cs ki lor bs, ena meme compet lor bs?

TU REV MON CHER. you dont infrom yourself. have you heard of garena? found in singapore? go learn a bit and you will see.
Mo pa croir mo ti pu persister ek toi, si mo pa ti koner ki bs plis renomer.
Seki p dir toi c du solid sa mon ami.

Naz

Back to top Go down

Post by Kavi on Sun 6 Nov 2011 - 13:32

From what I've read, Bs offers very few weapons. The is no room for comparison Smile
Also, I don't think that you guys have played cs here lol. Naz, you are assuming that there is no recoil in cs. HAHA. Go through it again dude.

The shooting levels (e.g heashot, upper right hand....) are also available dude. The only difference is that Bs displays those details whereas in CS, the amx mod is required Smile

Another thing, show up at Counter Strike tornaments dudes, you'll whether we simply go and shoot our enemies like hell Smile

LOL. Vinesh, go through cs, you'll see that the Magnum (sniper) has got the most powerful damage rate on CS. You tell me whether a Maverick or a sniper is the most powerful... -.-'

Lastly guys, take a look at the video posted above by Pawan. Well, lol, in this situation, you've been already dead in cs. be it online or against a common bot. And you are saying CS is unrealistic. ROFL!

And yes, annual competitions are organised over the world every season (Summer, winter...) for CS with professional teams attending those events lol... Google next time naz Very Happy

Kavi
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by vinesh on Sun 6 Nov 2011 - 14:55

lol i prefer to say out of this discussion as you guys clearly dont understand what a game is .
And please dont talk about blackshot like you know what is there. There is a selcection of over 40 weps.
AND also blackshot competion is done EVERY week as compared to cs. And price is over $10000,

Another thing you guys play mauritian only like noobs. IN blackshot you compete against the world!!

vinesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Kavi on Mon 7 Nov 2011 - 21:22

Okayy. I respect your point of view.

GL & HF Smile

Kavi
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Mon 7 Nov 2011 - 21:39

Kavi wrote:GL & HF Smile
What's that? confused

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by 0rphaN on Tue 8 Nov 2011 - 6:03

GooD LucK ANd Have Fun Wink

CHeers Very Happy

0rphaN
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Naz on Tue 8 Nov 2011 - 18:41

same from me.
GL and HF

Naz

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Tue 8 Nov 2011 - 19:20

I have neither played Blackshot nor Counter-Strike. They are not my cup of tea. However, I am a gamer too and in my view, the preference for a particular game or a particular type of game is hugely subjective.

From what I have gathered, Counter-Strike has been hugely modified (hacked) by people all over the world making the game adapt to their liking. So, in this regard, it doesn't earn the merit as hyped by its community. If you play Counter-Strike using hacks then you're cheat. Even Valve (the Counter-Strike developer) permanently bans players cheating with hacks/mods on its servers. No wonder it is one of the most played/organised game (or should I rather say hack).

As for Blackshot, it is a newer game and it is a free to play MMOG. Its community is rapidly growing but it hasn't been immuned from hacks. However, its available hacks aren't as popular as those of Counter-Strike and most of its players are enjoying the game in a legitimate way.

Now, if I were to choose one of them, I would come back to square one, that is, the preference of a game remains a subjective judgement.

That said, is this topic a comparison between those two above mentioned games or is it simply about what the title reads?

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Gael on Tue 8 Nov 2011 - 20:09

Better graphics than Counter Strike 1.6.
But i can notice some distinct features that are very similar to CS.
Counter strike has been repeatedly copied but no game could offer the same gameplay that it brings.

And if you're basing on the graphics probably you should have tried to play Counter Strike: Source.

Gael
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kavi on Tue 8 Nov 2011 - 20:34

Pav made a comparison with Counter Strike right at the beginning. You see now.

Well, the Valve Anti-hack security system is a fail. Most of the servers hosted include the Valve-Secured option but hackers penetrate the server like everyone else. Lately, the Mauritian CS community has developped and implemented an AMXban system used to detect and ban permanently the hackers ( WHEN I SAY PERMANENTLY, ITS PERMANENTLY, don't ask me how, I am not the one who developped this software) and till now, it proved to be successful. Unfortunately, not every hosts use this application.

Moreover, over the world, there are SXE-protected servers, an efficient way to prevent hacking. Google it, you'll see yourself. (Adressed to all users Very Happy)

@Gael, to play CS source oO?

Kavi
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Naz on Tue 8 Nov 2011 - 22:19

Varun wrote:From what I have gathered, Counter-Strike has been hugely modified (hacked) by people all over the world making the game adapt to their liking. So, in this regard, it doesn't earn the merit as hyped by its community. If you play Counter-Strike using hacks then you're cheat. Even Valve (the Counter-Strike developer) permanently bans players cheating with hacks/mods on its servers. No wonder it is one of the most played/organised game (or should I rather say hack).

As for Blackshot, it is a newer game and it is a free to play MMOG. Its community is rapidly growing but it hasn't been immuned from hacks. However, its available hacks aren't as popular as those of Counter-Strike and most of its players are enjoying the game in a legitimate way.
Seen what varun said above??
Maintenant nou interess nou over mauritius only pour un moment.
cs banla ine vine mari bon, premierement li un zuer ki promouvoir hacking a lot, who knows between players ena hacker, simpel codes and armor is bla bla bla, one code ur gun get damage of another gun, another code u shoot like bots.
epui man, construction bs pa kuma cs ditou, i cannot compare the graphic.
deuxiement, c un comunity kine fer so nom ki gere sa bs la, alor zot promouvoir fairplay, so all hack are patched, hackers banned, u cannot hack a server based program, even if u hack it, they will knwo you and sack you outta the game forever.
cs give orportunity to create a lot of hacks, because its an old game, security system was not so good at that time,
zot fizi kumadir papier, tendi mo fizi ena definition. go chek it dude.
i think bs should be the new competition game.
cs ine arive so lepok, pa pu ress mort ek saem matlo.

smKd wrote:Better graphics than Counter Strike 1.6.
But i can notice some distinct features that are very similar to CS.
Counter strike has been repeatedly copied but no game could offer the same gameplay that it brings.

And if you're basing on the graphics probably you should have tried to play Counter Strike: Source.

mo ti envi point out, so this is a good graphic? dude common.! Basketball

Last edited by Naz on Wed 9 Nov 2011 - 18:28; edited 1 time in total

Naz

Back to top Go down

Post by Kavi on Thu 10 Nov 2011 - 19:50

Kavi wrote:
Well, the Valve Anti-hack security system is a fail. Most of the servers hosted include the Valve-Secured option but hackers penetrate the server like everyone else. Lately, the Mauritian CS community has developped and implemented an AMXban system used to detect and ban permanently the hackers ( WHEN I SAY PERMANENTLY, ITS PERMANENTLY, don't ask me how, I am not the one who developped this software) and till now, it proved to be successful. Unfortunately, not every hosts use this application.

Moreover, over the world, there are SXE-protected servers, an efficient way to prevent hacking. Google it, you'll see yourself. (Adressed to all users Very Happy)

See what I've highlighted. This phenomenon known as hacking is being eradicated in the cs community.

Also, from what you quoted and said Naz, it seems that you appreciate a game through its graphics. A game with a good graphic does not imply it is a good one. For e.g. zafr fizi papier lala... to kpv dir moa kuma li aid toa kan to play?

Simple example, a WORLDWIDE played game with simple graphics is World of WarCarft. (DOTA)

Kavi
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Thu 10 Nov 2011 - 20:01

Kavi wrote:See what I've highlighted. This phenomenon known as hacking is being eradicated in the cs community.
Counter-Strike is itself a mod (hack) whereas Blackshot isn't.

Kavi wrote:Also, from what you quoted and said Naz, it seems that you appreciate a game through its graphics. A game with a good graphic does not imply it is a good one. For e.g. zafr fizi papier lala... to kpv dir moa kuma li aid toa kan to play?

Simple example, a WORLDWIDE played game with simple graphics is World of WarCarft. (DOTA)
It's simple. Would you prefer to watch the movie Avatar from a DVD or Blu-ray disc?

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Naz on Fri 11 Nov 2011 - 19:30

lOl. ok then, all developer should limit them to these:
Video options>>
resolution : from 150/150 to maximum 640 x 480
texture detail: from worst to bad
aspect ration: doest not exist
Platform: 1D to 3D ( you better choose 1D for better performance)

I do agree that, not all game with better graphics is good, but blackshot is indeed,better, with better graphic and i mean it Twisted Evil

Naz

Back to top Go down

Post by Kavi on Fri 11 Nov 2011 - 20:13

haha Razz
okay okayy...
I play cs and you bs. Fine Very Happy

Kavi
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Naz on Fri 11 Nov 2011 - 20:38

lOl. Smile
fair and square Evil or Very Mad

Naz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:54

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum