The Wonder Kid's Corner

Hello,

You are currently viewing this forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to our topics.

By joining our community you will have the privilege to create your own topics, reply to others' messages, respond to polls and access many other special features.

Join our community instantly... Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free of spam!

Be sure to check out the frequently asked questions or contact the administrators regarding any issue.

Warm regards,

The Board Management Team

Battlefield 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Battlefield 3

Post by vinesh on Wed 5 Oct 2011 - 23:23

screens:

Battlefield 3 will feature the maximalist combined arms battles that made the series popular across single-player, co-operative and multiplayer modes. It will reintroduce several elements absent from the Bad Company games, including fighter jets, the prone position and 64-player battles on PC.[6][7] To accommodate the lower player count on consoles, the ground area will be limited for Xbox 360 and PS3, though fly space will remain the same.[8]
During an interview with GameInformer Magazine, EA stated that Commander Mode is unlikely to be included,[9] which was met with some criticism on the EA forum.[10]
The game will feature maps set in Paris, Tehran, Sarajevo, Sulaymaniyah, New York, Wake Island and Oman.[citation needed] As a whole, combat will take place in urban streets, metropolitan downtown areas, and open landscapes suited to vehicle combat.[11]

This game is the most awaited game in 2011 and probably will win the game of year title!!
This game brings about a revolution in the fps gaming field new new engine makes the game so realistic that you wont believe thats its a game and think its like a movie when playing it.

To experience that game the way it should, you must have a minimum gtx 560 and upto the 590 gtx for maximum realistic 3d effect!!

So who will be playing this game!??

_________________________________________________________________________________________

vinesh

Back to top Go down

Re: Battlefield 3

Post by Varun on Mon 7 Nov 2011 - 19:41

Those who are worrying if their graphics card or CPU will be able to play the game or not can refer to the following results:

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Pawan on Mon 7 Nov 2011 - 19:54

hey sa waii!! tro tro top sa!!! bon mo p prend Radeon 6670 la ek toi tkt!!! mo croire li ena 5 fraps moinse ki Gts 450 b li pa mal pou so prix!

Pawan
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by 0rphaN on Tue 8 Nov 2011 - 6:05

I'm gonna buy this game soon with my new computer Very Happy

0rphaN
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by luvish on Tue 15 Nov 2011 - 19:23

Played the beta on Geforce GT 520 on medium setting. Worked perfectly. Resolution 1600*900. Very Happy

luvish
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Naz on Tue 15 Nov 2011 - 23:13

hello there, post screenshot confirming your GPU
amount of fps your running at
and your setting your running at

i want to see these three to confirm please thank you Smile

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Naz

Back to top Go down

Post by luvish on Wed 16 Nov 2011 - 15:23

Naz wrote:hello there, post screenshot confirming your GPU
amount of fps your running at
and your setting your running at

i want to see these three to confirm please thank you Smile

Would love to post all that stuff but recently my pc crashed and I had to re-install windows. But as I get the game back I will re-install and post on the screenshots.

luvish
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Naz on Wed 16 Nov 2011 - 22:48

nice Smile
am impatient Smile

Naz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:05

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top