The Wonder Kid's Corner

Hello,

You are currently viewing this forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to our topics.

By joining our community you will have the privilege to create your own topics, reply to others' messages, respond to polls and access many other special features.

Join our community instantly... Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free of spam!

Be sure to check out the frequently asked questions or contact the administrators regarding any issue.

Warm regards,

The Board Management Team

Compaq Presario

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Compaq Presario

Post by luvish on Sat 3 Sep 2011 - 15:33









Specs:







Games played on the pc.



Last edited by luvish on Wed 23 Nov 2011 - 9:04; edited 10 times in total

luvish
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy


Back to top Go down

Re: Compaq Presario

Post by Gael on Sat 3 Sep 2011 - 16:58


Gael
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy


Back to top Go down

Re: Compaq Presario

Post by luvish on Sat 3 Sep 2011 - 17:45

Yeah but i don't know how to review. geek

luvish
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy


Back to top Go down

Re: Compaq Presario

Post by vinesh on Sat 3 Sep 2011 - 18:15

1/ What are the specs of the computer!
2/ Please can you provide better pictures of cpu cant see a thing in it

_________________________________________________________________________________________


vinesh
Moderator
Moderator


Back to top Go down

Re: Compaq Presario

Post by luvish on Sat 3 Sep 2011 - 18:33

For better pics I can't promise cause I have bad quality camera.
And for the spec i will post in a while.

luvish
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy


Back to top Go down

Re: Compaq Presario

Post by Varun on Sat 3 Sep 2011 - 19:14

You can use PC-Wizard to find the hardware specifications of your PC and you can try to snap better pictures of your computer by moving it temporarily near a window, in the porch or even outside.

Varun
Founder
Founder


Back to top Go down

Re: Compaq Presario

Post by luvish on Sat 3 Sep 2011 - 19:50

Just re-uploaded the images. If still having probs seeing it. Comment pls. Very Happy

luvish
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy


Back to top Go down

Re: Compaq Presario

Post by vinesh on Thu 8 Sep 2011 - 13:13

I find this casing extremely bizarre. From the picture i see that the motherboard is in an inverse position with the cpu down, is my deduction correct?

_________________________________________________________________________________________


vinesh
Moderator
Moderator


Back to top Go down

Re: Compaq Presario

Post by luvish on Thu 8 Sep 2011 - 18:58

Nope, the motherboard is not in an inverse position. But yeah the casing is really bizarre.

luvish
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy


Back to top Go down

Re: Compaq Presario

Post by Gael on Thu 8 Sep 2011 - 19:26

Is it the casing upside down ?

Gael
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy


Back to top Go down

Re: Compaq Presario

Post by Varun on Thu 8 Sep 2011 - 19:31

vinesh wrote:I find this casing extremely bizarre. From the picture i see that the motherboard is in an inverse position with the cpu down, is my deduction correct?
luvish wrote:Nope, the motherboard is not in an inverse position. But yeah the casing is really bizarre.
smKd wrote:Is it the casing upside down ?
Yes, the motherboard is mounted upside down. No, the chassis is not bizarre or upside down. There are some chassis in which the motherboard is mounted at 90 degrees too, that is, the back I/O panel of the motherboard comes at the top instead of being at the rear.

Varun
Founder
Founder


Back to top Go down

Re: Compaq Presario

Post by vinesh on Thu 8 Sep 2011 - 20:35

In other word its bizarre as its really rare to see these kind of casing!!

_________________________________________________________________________________________


vinesh
Moderator
Moderator


Back to top Go down

Re: Compaq Presario

Post by Varun on Mon 12 Sep 2011 - 20:27

Rare doesn't equate to bizarre, my friend. Innovative might be a better description in my opinion. Smile

Varun
Founder
Founder


Back to top Go down

Re: Compaq Presario

Post by Sneha on Mon 12 Sep 2011 - 21:26

Varun wrote:You can use PC-Wizard to find the hardware specifications of your PC and you can try to snap better pictures of your computer by moving it temporarily near a window, in the porch or even outside.
Did you try the part in bold, luvish? I would like to see some visible pictures of your PC. Smile

Have you tried writing your review? If you can't write too much literature, put atleast the basic so as we get a better idea of your personal computer. Wink

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady


Back to top Go down

Re: Compaq Presario

Post by luvish on Tue 15 Nov 2011 - 19:38

Added newer pics which are more visible. Will update with more clearer pics soon.

luvish
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy


Back to top Go down

Re: Compaq Presario

Post by Varun on Wed 16 Nov 2011 - 21:37

From those new pictures, I can see that your PC is an OEM one. Neutral

Varun
Founder
Founder


Back to top Go down

Re: Compaq Presario

Post by luvish on Wed 16 Nov 2011 - 21:38

Varun wrote:From those new pictures, I can see that your PC is an OEM one. Neutral
Sorry for being stupid, but what's OEM?

luvish
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy


Back to top Go down

Re: Compaq Presario

Post by Varun on Tue 22 Nov 2011 - 23:17

Well, there are two types of computers you can purchase; OEM or retail.

OEM computers are most of the time those Dell, Apple, HP, etc. branded PCs that you can find in large stores like Courts, Galaxy, and all while retail computers are those that you will find in a specialized computer shop like TORNADOWARE. The differences can be negligible to some people or can be critical to others (like me). In general, "proper" retail computers are much better than OEM ones in terms of packaging and contents, quality, performance, customization and upgradibility, lifetime and support.

On another note, I'm too sure you can give your computer a name because it already has one; Compaq Presario.

Varun
Founder
Founder


Back to top Go down

Re: Compaq Presario

Post by luvish on Wed 23 Nov 2011 - 9:04

Varun wrote:Well, there are two types of computers you can purchase; OEM or retail.

OEM computers are most of the time those Dell, Apple, HP, etc. branded PCs that you can find in large stores like Courts, Galaxy, and all while retail computers are those that you will find in a specialized computer shop like TORNADOWARE. The differences can be negligible to some people or can be critical to others (like me). In general, "proper" retail computers are much better than OEM ones in terms of packaging and contents, quality, performance, customization and upgradibility, lifetime and support.

On another note, I'm too sure you can give your computer a name because it already has one; Compaq Presario.

"*On another note, I'm not too sure you can give your computer a name because it already has one; Compaq Presario."

Ok, Thanks for the definition.

luvish
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy


Back to top Go down

Re: Compaq Presario

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:55


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum