The Wonder Kid's Corner

Hello,

You are currently viewing this forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to our topics.

By joining our community you will have the privilege to create your own topics, reply to others' messages, respond to polls and access many other special features.

Join our community instantly... Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free of spam!

Be sure to check out the frequently asked questions or contact the administrators regarding any issue.

Warm regards,

The Board Management Team

English Premier League - 2011/12

View previous topic View next topic Go down

English Premier League - 2011/12

Post by Varun on Sun 7 Aug 2011 - 16:20

Today is the curtain raiser of the new season, the FA Community Shield, which would see the two Manchester teams go head to head.

Roll on, guys... Smile

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Re: English Premier League - 2011/12

Post by Prithvi on Sun 7 Aug 2011 - 16:25

A Manutd win, I would say!
Now that there are new talents in the team, I won't hesitate to say that ManUtd seems to be the better side!

Prithvi
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Sun 7 Aug 2011 - 16:55

Varun wrote:
The picture is too good. Smile

Poor me, I'll not be able to watch the match. Though, it's alright because I'll get all the news here in the forum. Wink

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Prithvi on Sun 7 Aug 2011 - 17:00

Why won't you be able to see the match?

Prithvi
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Sun 7 Aug 2011 - 17:02

Because I'm leaving for exercises in a few minutes. Wink

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Sun 7 Aug 2011 - 17:22

What's the kick-off time and is the match being broadcasted on MBC3? confused

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Prithvi on Sun 7 Aug 2011 - 18:23

hmm...no!
It's on the sports channel.

Prithvi
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Sun 7 Aug 2011 - 18:35

How is it that I've watched the whole of the first half on MBC3 then?

Moving on to the match, I don't agree with the yellow cards given to Anderson and Patrice Evra. That was too harsh. On the other hand, David De Gea seems to lack confidence in himself with the two goals he has conceeded so far in the match. I hope we get back in the second half because we have played quite well.

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Prithvi on Sun 7 Aug 2011 - 19:51

ManUtd showed the other teams what's awaiting them! Very Happy
In the 2nd half the team was just too good. Cleverly was just brilliant with his pass and moves. Yep, I do agree the yellow cards to the ManUtd player was not right!

Prithvi
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Sun 7 Aug 2011 - 20:04

What's the score, boys?

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kavi on Sun 7 Aug 2011 - 20:17

3-2, a win for Manchester United.

Balotelli should have been assigned a red card :@

Anyways... GGMU <3

Kavi
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Sun 7 Aug 2011 - 20:18

That was our 19th Community Shield and 60th trophy of all time. Note that Liverpool have 58 to their name and Arsenal 39. Smile

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Prithvi on Mon 8 Aug 2011 - 20:15

You said it right!
^^...

Prithvi
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Tue 23 Aug 2011 - 21:07

The two Manchester teams are at the top of the table after their first two matches. It will be interesting to see whether Manchester City will be consistent enough to keep pace with Manchester United.

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Kavi on Sun 28 Aug 2011 - 23:30

Manchester City crushed Tottenham Hotspurs 1-5 earlier today. They thought they turned upside the english football world. Later on, Manchester United tarnished the reputation of the Gunners, beaten 8-2 at the Theatre of Dreams.

To me, after a long long time, ManUtd demonstrated a good game and this outstanding score proved out to be the result. (I know i'm pessimistic =p)

Kavi
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Tue 30 Aug 2011 - 21:49

Wi... Tro bon sa match la.

Dernié penalty ki Rooney ine fer, goalkeeper Arsenal la ine rant dan so piez karéman. Goalkeeper la ti pansé Rooney pial met goal lor koté gos ek bel manyer linn pran so position. Kouma enn naryen ditou, Rooney met goal lor koté droite. lol!

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kavi on Thu 1 Sep 2011 - 16:27

Experience.

Kavi
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Mon 12 Sep 2011 - 20:18

4 games and 4 wins so far for both Manchester clubs while Chelsea is just behind them with a deficit of 2 points and Stoke City is above Liverpool in the pack. I think it'll be a three-horse race this season. What are your views?

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Sun 18 Sep 2011 - 21:05

So, what happened on this Super Sunday? Suspect

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Mon 19 Sep 2011 - 19:53

Super Sunday ended in defeat for Queen Kenny while Sir Alex Ferguson continues to prove he is the best in the business...

Tottenham 4-0 Liverpool
Manchester United 3-1 Chelsea

lol!

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Shameek on Mon 28 Nov 2011 - 22:04

Is Mancity the new EPL champions or can we still have a surprise??

Who could have thought city would have such an amazing season.... The best attack in the EPL... so guys lets try to see the chances of all EPL teams... If we cd get one person per team... Like am a Newcastle fan n i believe we gna be in the top 4 at the end of the season:)

Shameek
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Prithvi on Mon 28 Nov 2011 - 23:50

The season has just started, so it's obvious that we can't hold that, ManCity is gonna come out as a winner, yeah we can definetly say that the team has played some fantastic football recently.

Anyway, i'm only concerned with the performance of ManUtd, i'm really disappointed. Either there is a lack of concentration or bad decisions from the referee, take the match Newcastle vs ManUtd for instance. I just hope the bad days fade off quickly.... Neutral

Prithvi
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Shameek on Tue 29 Nov 2011 - 20:05

concerning the newcastle match i should say hats off to the refree... Hatem was fouled:). Chicarito was caught blatantly offside so i dnt und y man utd fans r complaining.

Shameek
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Prithvi on Tue 29 Nov 2011 - 20:12

What about the penalty? Rio didn't commit any foul while tackling the player, yet! Also, the linesman, i don't know where he was looking at, it was a clean play! Shocked

Prithvi
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Shameek on Tue 29 Nov 2011 - 21:46

It was a foul man as Hatem pushed da ball and den Rio tackled him:) So a foul. The moment u have contact with a player in the box its a penalty:)

Shameek
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Tue 29 Nov 2011 - 22:08

Shameek wrote:Is Mancity the new EPL champions or can we still have a surprise??

Who could have thought city would have such an amazing season.... The best attack in the EPL... so guys lets try to see the chances of all EPL teams... If we cd get one person per team... Like am a Newcastle fan n i believe we gna be in the top 4 at the end of the season:)
Prithvi wrote:The season has just started, so it's obvious that we can't hold that, ManCity is gonna come out as a winner, yeah we can definetly say that the team has played some fantastic football recently.

Anyway, i'm only concerned with the performance of ManUtd, i'm really disappointed. Either there is a lack of concentration or bad decisions from the referee, take the match Newcastle vs ManUtd for instance. I just hope the bad days fade off quickly.... Neutral
Manchester City may be at the top of the table at this time but you can NEVER right off one team and that's Manchester United.

Shameek wrote:concerning the newcastle match i should say hats off to the refree... Hatem was fouled:). Chicarito was caught blatantly offside so i dnt und y man utd fans r complaining.
Prithvi wrote:What about the penalty? Rio didn't commit any foul while tackling the player, yet! Also, the linesman, i don't know where he was looking at, it was a clean play! Shocked
Shameek wrote:It was a foul man as Hatem pushed da ball and den Rio tackled him:) So a foul. The moment u have contact with a player in the box its a penalty:)
The whole world including Alan Pardew agreed that it was a clean tackle...

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Shameek on Tue 29 Nov 2011 - 22:24

I will never agree acoz Hatem pushed the ball and rio slid in n caugh "poor" Hatem n dats it:)

Shameek
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Wed 30 Nov 2011 - 21:09

Shameek wrote:I will never agree acoz Hatem pushed the ball and rio slid in n caugh "poor" Hatem n dats it:)
You're one in millions. Razz

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Shameek on Wed 30 Nov 2011 - 21:51

one sincere fellow:)

Shameek
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Wed 30 Nov 2011 - 22:04

In your own mind only, Shameek. Razz

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Prithvi on Wed 30 Nov 2011 - 23:01

lol!

That's true.

Prithvi
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Fri 2 Dec 2011 - 23:41

I hope we get it right at Villa Park tomorrow while Shameek's Geordies should expect a tough test with the visit of Chelsea at St. Jame's Park. As for Manchester City, we better don't discuss about them. Evil or Very Mad

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Prithvi on Mon 5 Dec 2011 - 11:46

We manage to get through by a 1 - 0 win against Aston Villa, however I was hoping for some more action and goals for that game. ManCity's goal difference is just wow! I shocked as to how an experienced team like ManUtd is underperfoming... Sad

Prithvi
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Sat 10 Dec 2011 - 20:51

We may be underperforming compared to our own standards but look at the statistics, we have thrashed Wolves 4-1 at Old Trafford moments earlier and we are second in the league with only 1 defeat and 3 draws in the 14 matches we have played so far. Christmas is approaching and normally, we perform very well during that period.

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Prithvi on Sat 10 Dec 2011 - 21:35

Let's hope for the best for this christmas! Keeping our fingers crossed... Neutral

Prithvi
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Sun 11 Dec 2011 - 12:37

First, let's hope Chelsea will beat Manchester City on Monday because even if we win all of our forthcoming matches it won't be a turning point unless they lose some points.

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Prithvi on Thu 15 Dec 2011 - 16:01

We've got the chance now. ManCity unbeaten run has come to an end at Stamford Bridge on Monday evening. I hope Arsenal succeeds to stop ManCity this Sunday! And if everything is alright on ManUtd side, we'll be once again at the top of the league table!
cheers

Prithvi
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Sat 17 Dec 2011 - 18:53

Manchester City has won all of their 7 home matches in the league this season so far while Arsenal has won 3, drawn 1 and lost 3 while playing away. So, do you really think Arsenal can stop them?

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Prithvi on Tue 27 Dec 2011 - 0:13

Unfortunately No! Anyway, ManUtd has managed to close the gap! There is no worry now, we just have wait for a mistake on part of ManCity to regain our lost position back.

Prithvi
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Mon 2 Jan 2012 - 22:07

The next most difficult match for Manchester City is scheduled for the 22nd of January against Tottenham Hotspur at the Etihad Stadium and it'll be the same thing for us on that same date against Arsenal at the Emirates Stadium.

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:50

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top