The Wonder Kid's Corner

Hello,

You are currently viewing this forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to our topics.

By joining our community you will have the privilege to create your own topics, reply to others' messages, respond to polls and access many other special features.

Join our community instantly... Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free of spam!

Be sure to check out the frequently asked questions or contact the administrators regarding any issue.

Warm regards,

The Board Management Team

Soap Opera Lovers

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Soap Opera Lovers

Post by Sneha on Mon 1 Aug 2011 - 22:28

Let's talk about our favourite serials, friends. Wink

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Re: Soap Opera Lovers

Post by Nusha on Tue 2 Aug 2011 - 18:22

During my childhood, I never missed any episode of Luz Clarita. After that I had really enjoyed Malcolm and KavyAnjali. Now whenever I'm in the company of my Grandma, I watch the serials broadcasted on the digital channels. Very Happy

Nusha
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Back to top Go down

Post by Kavi on Tue 2 Aug 2011 - 23:39

Two and a Half Man.... The office... Weeds Very Happy

My 3 favourites Very Happy

Kavi
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Wed 3 Aug 2011 - 22:23

Okay... Let me reiterate my words.

Let's discuss about our favourite T.V. serials, friends. Razz

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kavi on Thu 4 Aug 2011 - 22:48

HAHAH XD

Okay... will do it latr on :$ (gtg sleeping =p)

Kavi
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Fri 11 Nov 2011 - 23:13

These days I'm watching Ghar Ki Baat Hain on MBC1 every Thursday evening and I'm loving it. There was one episode in particular which I have really liked and I want to share it with you, especially with Sneha as I know she missed this one.

Part 1

Part 2

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Thu 24 Nov 2011 - 22:55

Yeah, unfortunately I missed it on that day. The two videos above are awesome, huney. cheers

Well, I watched a couple of serials since I have had my computer and I thought why not share my views on them with you. They are as follow:

Ghost Whisperer
This supernatural drama talks about the life of Melinda Gordon, a newly wedded girl, who sees and talks to the dead. In fact, she helps the spirits find their way in the 'light' or 'spirit world'. I've finished watching all the seasons available and I loved it as it reminded me of my childhood days when I used to believe in ghosts and all those supernatural things.

Supernatural
When two kids lost their mother by a demonic and supernatural being, their father taught them how to confront every paranormal threat and this how they grew into bold soldiers. They spend their lives doing this. It's quite the same adventure as Ghost Whisperer except for the fact that Supernatural is more like a horror serial.

Gossip Girl
Gossip Girl is about events, surprises and accidents occuring in the lives of some priviledged teens who always figure out how to cope with every situation(s) even if life hands them big bag of problems.

How I Met Your Mother
Lately, this is what I've been watching and I find it really amazing and damn funny. As the title says it all, this story is about a guy who relates to his son and daughter about how he met their mother 30 years ago. I'm so addicted to this serial that I've watched 3 seasons in 1 week and I'm finishing the 4th season tomorrow, perhaps. You gotta give this one a try, mates. I'm sure you'll love it. Very Happy

Last edited by Sneha on Sat 26 Nov 2011 - 21:53; edited 1 time in total

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Naz on Sat 26 Nov 2011 - 7:39

how i met your mother is really fun to watch, great cheers

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Naz

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Sun 27 Nov 2011 - 16:55

Sneha wrote:How I Met Your Mother
Lately, this is what I've been watching and I find it really amazing and damn funny. As the title says it all, this story is about a guy who relates to his son and daughter about how he met their mother 30 years ago. I'm so addicted to this serial that I've watched 3 seasons in 1 week and I'm finishing the 4th season tomorrow, perhaps. You gotta give this one a try, mates. I'm sure you'll love it. Very Happy
Naz wrote:how i met your mother is really fun to watch, great cheers
I'm addicted to this TV show. I have watched the first four seasons till now and my favourite scene is the following:

Well, that scene isn't complete but those who have watched it will surely recall this bit rolling on the floor, laughing.

Last edited by Varun on Tue 29 Nov 2011 - 21:36; edited 1 time in total

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Gael on Tue 29 Nov 2011 - 21:36

Go and watch The Big Bang Theory cheers

Gael
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Tue 29 Nov 2011 - 22:35

What kind of soap opera is this, Gael?

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 23:55

Gael wrote:Go and watch The Big Bang Theory cheers
Thank you, Gael. This is the best TV show that I have watched lately. I've gone through the first four seasons non-stop lately and I'm currently waiting for season 5 on DVD.

For those who don't know about The Big Bang Theory, here are some bits of the first episode of season 1:

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:54

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top