The Wonder Kid's Corner

Hello,

You are currently viewing this forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to our topics.

By joining our community you will have the privilege to create your own topics, reply to others' messages, respond to polls and access many other special features.

Join our community instantly... Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free of spam!

Be sure to check out the frequently asked questions or contact the administrators regarding any issue.

Warm regards,

The Board Management Team

CSR - Corporate Social Responsibility

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CSR - Corporate Social Responsibility

Post by Nusha on Sun 31 Jul 2011 - 19:19

What are your opinions concerning the idea of engaging in CSR??

Nusha
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Back to top Go down

Re: CSR - Corporate Social Responsibility

Post by Varun on Sun 7 Aug 2011 - 15:39

From what I have gathered here and there, I came to know that we are the first if the not the only country to implement such a project.

I was having a look at the CSR guidelines and I do not think section 3.0 of that article is a good one. You simply cannot force any profit-making company to contribute 2% of its profit in such a project.

Sneha and I run a company together and we are doing it to earn our living. On top of that, we are paying government taxes as individuals (like many of you do) and as a company respectively.

In my view, CSR should only be for large companies making huge profits of Rs 100,000,000 and above annually.

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top