The Wonder Kid's Corner

Hello,

You are currently viewing this forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to our topics.

By joining our community you will have the privilege to create your own topics, reply to others' messages, respond to polls and access many other special features.

Join our community instantly... Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free of spam!

Be sure to check out the frequently asked questions or contact the administrators regarding any issue.

Warm regards,

The Board Management Team

HIV

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HIV

Post by Vishaan on Sun 5 Jun 2011 - 22:53

What do you think of this?

I want to share the little knowledge I have about HIV. But before I would like to know how much you guys know about HIV. So tell me anything you know about it.

Vishaan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Re: HIV

Post by Prithvi on Thu 9 Jun 2011 - 11:11

Jeet!

La mo sire tne fini ggn to reponse!
pirat

Prithvi
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Kavi on Thu 9 Jun 2011 - 19:50

HIV - Deadly Virus, forms part of STDs (Sexually Transmitted Diseases) and incurable!

Better avoid it Very Happy

"Jouer dan bon coté lekip, met protection" a slogan I saw here and there..

Kavi
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Mon 13 Jun 2011 - 21:41

Vishaan wrote:What do you think of this?

I want to share the little knowledge I have about HIV. But before I would like to know how much you guys know about HIV. So tell me anything you know about it.
WOW... What a story!

I never knew we have certain people that are naturally immune to HIV.

Prithvi wrote:Jeet!

La mo sire tne fini ggn to reponse!
pirat
I think everybody would have appreciated it had you brought constructive arguments to this topic instead.

Kavi wrote:HIV - Deadly Virus, forms part of STDs (Sexually Transmitted Diseases) and incurable!

Better avoid it Very Happy

"Jouer dan bon coté lekip, met protection" a slogan I saw here and there..
Tell us something we don't know. Razz

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Vishaan on Mon 13 Jun 2011 - 22:00

Varun, what knowledge you have about HIV? Any idea how they operate and why antibodies havent been synthesized against them?

Vishaan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Mon 13 Jun 2011 - 22:07

I have learnt a bit about the subject in my secondary level biology classes but all I can recall these days is what Kavi has already underlined.

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Vishaan on Mon 13 Jun 2011 - 22:31

Well HIV, it is a virus which attacks only Human being and not animals not even chimpanzee. That is why antedotes havent been made yet. Its a risk to test it on human beings, and you all know that before putting a drugs in market, it is experimented on chimpanzee or rats or rabbit. It gains entry only by blood or by genital tracks. Strange virus!
As soon as it gains entry in body, it attacks the immune system so that antibodies against it cannot be produced by body. Intelligent virus.
Death occurs after some 15 years that is because virus has to synthesise its DNA in the cells responsible for defence of body and then implant the DNA into other cells of body.

Any way I know this much only. If you have any questions do ask, I will see if I can answer or will ask my senior about it and share. Smile

Vishaan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeet on Sun 19 Jun 2011 - 13:16

hell ya, mo pa konn buku lor sa moi, nek mo ti koner ki kav gagne sa sexually and when using the same syringe already used by another person!!

Jeet
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Sat 16 Jul 2011 - 22:39

I have found a funny article on this subject while doing some research. Have a look at it here.

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Sun 24 Jul 2011 - 22:54

Being a student of medical science, what do you think about the article Varun posted above, Vishaan?

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Nusha on Mon 25 Jul 2011 - 13:36

Even I possessed the same knowledge as Jeet and Kavi beforehand. But thanks to Vishaan, I have come to learn more things concerning this subject.

Nusha
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Back to top Go down

Post by Vishaan on Mon 25 Jul 2011 - 20:36

I know how it was formed. Or whether it was created by some laboratory.
Maybe this virus took birth from mutations in gene.
Sorry cannot answer or say anything about it, Sneha.
I will try asking my teachers and let you guys know if I get any additional info.

Vishaan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Mon 25 Jul 2011 - 23:09

I'm impatient to know if the article Varun posted above can actually be authentic... I'll be waiting.

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Wed 27 Jul 2011 - 22:37

I do not think so. If you read the article well, you'll notice that the Russian prime minister of that time admitted that Operation INFEKTION was a makeup story.

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Kavi on Fri 29 Jul 2011 - 21:45

HIV created in laboratory??

I thought this virus saw light through a sexual intercouse between a man and a chimpanzee, huh weird things like this :X (don't really know what took place genetically)
If it was created in a laboratory, those scientists should already have had its antedote, isn't it???

Elucidate me on this please affraid

Kavi
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Sun 31 Jul 2011 - 8:48

Kavi wrote:sexual intercouse between a man and a chimpanzee
lol!

Varun
Founder
Founder