The Wonder Kid's Corner

Hello,

You are currently viewing this forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to our topics.

By joining our community you will have the privilege to create your own topics, reply to others' messages, respond to polls and access many other special features.

Join our community instantly... Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free of spam!

Be sure to check out the frequently asked questions or contact the administrators regarding any issue.

Warm regards,

The Board Management Team

Top Gear

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Top Gear

Post by Naz on Tue 3 May 2011 - 20:25

guys, want motoring advice, see insane test about cars, trucks anything based on 4 wheels? watch topgear, download on torrent, really fast... its just great, i have watched like 50hours till now and am not fed up.. great tv show..

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Naz

Back to top Go down

Re: Top Gear

Post by Sneha on Wed 4 May 2011 - 22:14

Depuis des annees (pa kapav conter) mo guet Top Gear lor T.V. et c enn parmi bann fakter kine pousse moi pou develop enn lamour pour le monde d'automobile.

Kouma Naz ine dir, Top Gear fer different kaliter test avek bann vehicules, zot compar bann loto, bann experts donn bann consey ki vo lapenn considerer et a la fin, presentater la so commenter et critik tro top. L'ensemble fer Top Gear enn super programme.

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Thu 5 May 2011 - 20:05

Personally, I find BBC's Top Gear a bit biased when it comes to British cars. Nevertheless, the magazine remains very enjoyable and enriching to watch.

More than a decade ago, I used to bunk school to watch a magazine on Deutsche Welle, a German TV broadcaster, called Auto Moto TV or Auto Moto Magazine. I don't really remember the title of the programme but I used to love it and I think it has been replaced by Drive It now.

That said, I have just put of all the 133 episodes of Top Gear to date in my download basket. Razz

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Sat 7 May 2011 - 22:35

Woupi, morsi mo pou gueter kan li fini download... cheers

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down