The Wonder Kid's Corner

Hello,

You are currently viewing this forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to our topics.

By joining our community you will have the privilege to create your own topics, reply to others' messages, respond to polls and access many other special features.

Join our community instantly... Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free of spam!

Be sure to check out the frequently asked questions or contact the administrators regarding any issue.

Warm regards,

The Board Management Team

Monster Kira

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Monster Kira

Post by vinesh on Sat 5 Feb 2011 - 20:36

TEMPORARY REVIEW

HARDWARE REVIEW:

Components
Model
ChassisAerocool VS-4 (with Window)
Power Supply UnitCooler Master eXtreme Power Plus 550 W
MotherboardAsus M4187TD/USB3
CPUAMD Phenom™ II X4 955 BLACK EDITION (3.2GHZ)
CPU Thermal CompoundCooler Master High Performance Thermal Compound
CPU CoolerCoolermaster hyper 212+
MemoryCorsair XMS3 DDR3-1333 4 GB Kit
Graphics CardAsus Nvidia GTS-450 DirectCU
Audio CodecVIA Vinyl HD Audio
Hard Disk DrivesHitachi [...] 1TB
Hitachi [...] 250GB
Western digital [...] 160GB
Optical Disc Drive Sony DVD-Writer[td]
Monitor Zenware 22.5 inch
Keyboard & MouseLogitech EX 110 + RAZER Copperhead
Speakers 5.1 eco system + addon 400w subwoofer

SCREENS:

New CPU cooler installed:

With old cooler:

Timings of the ram modules:

Last edited by vinesh on Sat 3 Dec 2011 - 19:27; edited 17 times in total

_________________________________________________________________________________________

vinesh

Back to top Go down

Re: Monster Kira

Post by Varun on Sun 6 Feb 2011 - 18:53

Very rarely you get to see a neat and tidy computer table and I really appreciate it when people contribute to that but I wonder why didn't you perform some cable management inside the machine.

Concerning your keyboard and mouse, I really doubt them to be a Logitech Cordless Internet Pro Desktop combo because I myself use the latter and this is how they look like...

Your keyboard looks more to be a Logitech EX110 while your mouse seems to be something else.

Moreover, your component list doesn't seem to be complete because I can see a floppy disk drive, a webcam and a 5.1-channel speaker system, all of which you have made no mention of.

Another thing which I don't understand is why did you only post your recorded temperatures and voltages at idle, not under load.

Performance wise, I'm sure you won't be dissapointed as I can see a mainstream CPU and GPU inside, which should both give you decent frame rates during your gaming sessions and I can't wait to see your real world application benchmarks.

On another note, kira is a hindi word too but it has a different meaning compared to the Japanese one. Razz

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Naz on Wed 16 Feb 2011 - 5:04

hello, sorry if am not so frequent these days, but i was able to free some time lOl..
the mouse he showed is his old mouse, he uses it to play online, he is used to it Very Happy
thhe logitec mouse is just as you showed varun ^^

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Naz

Back to top Go down

Post by Kavi on Sat 12 Mar 2011 - 20:29

:O

Just a dream... xD

Wai sry varun, mo imP rare ces dernier temp moa si Razz
Weh varun, t ti kpv renseign moa lor ban Speakers (surround system) ki to offer at Tornadoware akoz to aware ki ki p ariv mo ban speaker lakaz -.-'

Ty Smile

Kavi
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Sun 20 Mar 2011 - 23:02

Varun wrote:Moreover, your component list doesn't seem to be complete because I can see a floppy disk drive, a webcam and a 5.1-channel speaker system, all of which you have made no mention of.
PC la paret bien korek dan so plas ain. Mai kouma Varun ine dir, to pann koz lor to system son, webcam tousa... Alor, ki haut parleur twena pour commencer? Wink

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Tue 26 Apr 2011 - 7:30

Naz wrote:hello, sorry if am not so frequent these days, but i was able to free some time lOl..
the mouse he showed is his old mouse, he uses it to play online, he is used to it Very Happy
thhe logitec mouse is just as you showed varun ^^
It can't be! If it's a Logitech Cordless Internet Pro Desktop, it should look as in the picture I posted above. Here, it's looks more to be a Logitech EX 110 as in the picture below.

Logitech EX 110

Kavi wrote::O

Just a dream... xD

Wai sry varun, mo imP rare ces dernier temp moa si Razz
Weh varun, t ti kpv renseign moa lor ban Speakers (surround system) ki to offer at Tornadoware akoz to aware ki ki p ariv mo ban speaker lakaz -.-'

Ty Smile
If I'm not mistaken, there's a more relevant topic for that question. What a Face

Sneha wrote:
Varun wrote:Moreover, your component list doesn't seem to be complete because I can see a floppy disk drive, a webcam and a 5.1-channel speaker system, all of which you have made no mention of.
PC la paret bien korek dan so plas ain. Mai kouma Varun ine dir, to pann koz lor to system son, webcam tousa... Alor, ki haut parleur twena pour commencer? Wink
Yeah, still waiting... Basketball

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by vinesh on Tue 3 May 2011 - 23:51

comments on the new changes guys

vinesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Thu 5 May 2011 - 20:31

I'm waiting for you to answer questions first. What a Face

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by vinesh on Tue 10 May 2011 - 20:37

which questions??

vinesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Tue 10 May 2011 - 20:48

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by vinesh on Sun 5 Jun 2011 - 18:44

the keyboard indeed is an Logitech EX 110
and for sound system i have added it above

Last edited by vinesh on Thu 11 Aug 2011 - 19:43; edited 1 time in total

vinesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Wed 8 Jun 2011 - 20:01

That would be an awesome setup if you plan to change the chassis too. We have good ones at TORNADOWARE.

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by vinesh on Fri 10 Jun 2011 - 22:05

ya i will come to see ya for the casing

vinesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Fri 10 Jun 2011 - 22:14

When are you planning to do the upgrade?

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by vinesh on Sun 12 Jun 2011 - 18:10

july anyway i need a new 5.1 sound system what do you propose and i dont need something really expensive lol ????

vinesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Sun 12 Jun 2011 - 18:18

I guess the Logitech Z506 should be a good match to your need.

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by vinesh on Sun 12 Jun 2011 - 19:31

this set seems to have some bad reviews . quite a lot of people are having a buzzing noise when they are turned on and this can be annoying

vinesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Sun 12 Jun 2011 - 19:51

None of our clients have complained about it though. That's because we are the selling the revised version of the product, not the initial one. That said, we have other 5.1 speaker systems too on our shelves and I guess it'll be better if you visit us at TORNADOWARE.

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Pawan on Wed 10 Aug 2011 - 22:27

Nicee Vineshh!! Really Good CRYSIS 2!!!!

Pawan
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kain309 on Sat 20 Aug 2011 - 18:18

What i love the most was the Computer desk!!
i was looking for one of that model clown

About your computer system...i think you already know that it needs some improvements and know about those improvements

Oh and next time put on some benchmarks as Varun did What a Face

Kain309
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Naz on Sat 20 Aug 2011 - 23:10

vinesh alread changed his motherboard, his RAM, and processor... he didnt update Very Happy..

Naz

Back to top Go down

Post by vinesh on Thu 8 Sep 2011 - 20:32

Guys check out some of the pictures of my newly upgraded pc, review will follow later.

vinesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Mon 12 Sep 2011 - 20:48

Nice upgrade! I'm eager to see your benchmark results. Smile

By the way, what are the timings of your Corsair XMS3 DDR3-1333 4 GB Kit?

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Mon 12 Sep 2011 - 21:21

We have some parts in common, vinesh. Smile

I'm a l'il bit curious and confused about the mice on your table. Do you use two mice at the same time? Shocked

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Mon 12 Sep 2011 - 21:25

Sneha wrote:I'm a l'il bit curious and confused about the mice on your table. Do you use two mice at the same time? Shocked
Don't tell me that you have more than two right hands, vinesh. Shocked

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by vinesh on Mon 12 Sep 2011 - 22:28

This is one unique style that i use two mouse lol. Anyway i use one only for gaming and the other for all normal task. Main reason for this is that i do not touch my razer mouse without washing my hands before so i use the other mouse for immediate usage. Second is that i configured the razer for a high sensitivity which is how i like it in my games. But the drawbacks is that you cant be precise on windows with that setting!!

vinesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Mon 12 Sep 2011 - 22:38

Varun wrote:Nice upgrade! I'm eager to see your benchmark results. Smile

By the way, what are the timings of your Corsair XMS3 DDR3-1333 4 GB Kit?
Did you miss that? Suspect

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by vinesh on Mon 12 Sep 2011 - 22:45

I have to go into bios to see that. AS the program i have is showing me all the timings it can have or you can suggest a software which can tell me this info precisely.

Sneha wrote:We have some parts in common, vinesh. Smile

Yep we got same casing and same stupid fans (in my case) and also same dvd drive if am not wrong.

vinesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Mon 12 Sep 2011 - 23:07

Your SPD tab of CPU-Z should suffice as answer for me. Wink

Stupid fans? confused

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by vinesh on Sat 24 Sep 2011 - 21:17

The video consist of a noob coolermaster "silent" fan and i wonder what silent means for it lol .
Check out the video and tell me some solutions guys!!

Varun wrote:Your SPD tab of CPU-Z should suffice as answer for me. Wink

check out main post for your answer!!

vinesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Sun 25 Sep 2011 - 1:03

vinesh wrote:The video consist of a noob coolermaster "silent" fan and i wonder what silent means for it lol .
Check out the video and tell me some solutions guys!!
That fan looks like a Cooler Master Blue LED Silent Fan 120 mm. I have 5 of those running at maximum speed in TORNADOWARE ONE and I find them true to their name. I just hope you haven't accidentally overvolted the fan.

vinesh wrote:
Varun wrote:Your SPD tab of CPU-Z should suffice as answer for me. Wink

check out main post for your answer!!
Thanks for the answer but I want to debate it there if you don't mind.

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by vinesh on Sun 25 Sep 2011 - 10:53

Can you actually give a solution rather than just stating facts?

vinesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Sun 25 Sep 2011 - 13:43

Varun wrote:I just hope you haven't accidentally overvolted the fan.
I was expecting a response to that. What a Face

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by vinesh on Sun 25 Sep 2011 - 14:09

How am i supposed to know if its overvolted, i connected it to the motherboard !!

vinesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Sun 25 Sep 2011 - 14:12

And, how was I suppose to give a feedback with the extremely limited information you posted there?

What a Face

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by vinesh on Sun 25 Sep 2011 - 14:21

Varun wrote:And, how was I suppose to give a feedback with the extremely limited information you posted there?

What a Face

You could simply have requested all of the required info!!

vinesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Sun 25 Sep 2011 - 14:23

That's what I did indirectly in my last post but you still haven't provided any.

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Sun 25 Sep 2011 - 14:31

Stupid fan? Noob fan? lol!

I use two of them at maximum speed in TORNADOWARE TWO and don't have anything to complain. I have powered them from the molex connectors of my power supply. confused

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by vinesh on Sun 25 Sep 2011 - 14:37

I still cant understand what info you need??

What can i do if am unlucky, serves me a lesson to never buy coolermaster and gigabyte fans in my life!!

I really feels like taking both fans and the 3d rocket and smash them against a wall dam it!!

vinesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Sun 25 Sep 2011 - 15:10

• You have not precisely specified what fan you're using. Take a look on its packaging to be sure because Cooler Master has quite a few silent fan models.
  • At what speed are you running them?
  • Have you tried other fans on that side panel or have you tried that fan in another chassis/side panel?
  • From where does Gigabyte arise here? Gigabyte doesn't manufacture fans, they mainly use Everflow rebranded fans.

As a side note, Cooler Master, Gigabyte and Everflow have been providing the world with rock solid, high performance and reliable products for ages. Check out their reviews. Just because you have a problem with a product doesn't mean everything is bad from them. That's called prejudice, my dear friend.

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by vinesh on Mon 26 Sep 2011 - 0:04

THe fan are running at max speed , I have tried another fan on the casing it made the noise but much less,
The fans are coolermaster A2025-20RB-3BN-f1 silent fans
hope you are satisfied!!

vinesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Tue 27 Sep 2011 - 20:02

vinesh wrote:The fans are coolermaster A2025-20RB-3BN-f1 silent fans
I could not find any fan with the information you provided.

vinesh wrote:THe fan are running at max speed , I have tried another fan on the casing it made the noise but much less
As I have underlined it before in this topic, I assume the fan in question is a Cooler Master Blue LED Silent Fan 120 mm and it seems to work perfectly as a front intake fan in Golden and as a CPU cooler fan and as an exhaust fan in TORNADOWARE TWO while I use five of those almost everywhere in TORNADOWARE ONE with satisfaction.

This particular fan has a maximum speed of approximately 2,000 RPM and the one which comes with your chassis spins at a maximum of 1,500 RPM. If you try the latter on the side panel and you get less noise, then we can conclude that your side panel works best with fans that spins at low to medium speeds. May be you should try it with fans rotating at approximately 1,000 - 1,200 RPM.

vinesh wrote:hope you are satisfied!!
I am helping you for nothing in return. I hope you acknowledge this fact, my friend.

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Tue 27 Sep 2011 - 20:18

Not to forget that Golden and TORNADOWARE TWO feature the same chassis as yours, vinesh. Wink

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by vinesh on Tue 27 Sep 2011 - 21:36

User of golden is able to bare the noise that the pc makes and in your case you are using the fan as an exhaust which is not the same as putting it in intake. Anyway solutions i got is to interchange the red and yellow wire so as i get it running at 5 volts.

vinesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Tue 27 Sep 2011 - 22:24

Nowhere in topic Golden has it been mentioned that the fan is noisy. Even I use one Cooler Master Blue LED Silent Fan 120 mm along with two other Gigabyte fans as intake in TORNADOWARE ONE and I don't have anything to complain. Moreover, I have myself build a lot of computers with this particular fan as intake/exhaust and there has never been a problem.

I sincerely think you should opt for a fan which spins at around 1,000 - 1,200 RPM instead for your side panel. May be you would be interested in those.

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by vinesh on Sat 3 Dec 2011 - 19:29

Check out the new cpu cooler (coolermaster hyper 212+) installed guys, hope you like the pictures.

vinesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Gael on Sat 3 Dec 2011 - 21:02

Nice Cooler dude, and by the way take a paint brush and wipe off all excessive dust Wink

Gael
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Sat 3 Dec 2011 - 22:04

Wadiré li p resemblé mo PC de plus en plus. Razz

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by 0rphaN on Fri 9 Dec 2011 - 13:35

Hmmm can this machine run tetris on ultra full hd ek ggn 80+ fps???

0rphaN
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by vinesh on Fri 9 Dec 2011 - 22:24

weps normal kifer to pe demander pou toi pas capave?

vinesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:06

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top