The Wonder Kid's Corner

Hello,

You are currently viewing this forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to our topics.

By joining our community you will have the privilege to create your own topics, reply to others' messages, respond to polls and access many other special features.

Join our community instantly... Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free of spam!

Be sure to check out the frequently asked questions or contact the administrators regarding any issue.

Warm regards,

The Board Management Team

TORNADOWARE TWO

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TORNADOWARE TWO

Post by Sneha on Wed 12 Jan 2011 - 15:51

First topic message reminder :

More info: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.273467669339866.71154.219171704769463&type=3

Last edited by Sneha on Sun 15 Jan 2012 - 20:34; edited 4 times in total

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Re: TORNADOWARE TWO

Post by Nusha on Wed 21 Sep 2011 - 16:34

I think that the wheel set has enhanced the whole system of TORNADOWARE TWO Smile

Nusha
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Wed 21 Sep 2011 - 21:18

It seems like others you too have liked the Logitech Driving Force GT. Smile

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Wed 21 Sep 2011 - 23:27

Who wouldn't like that, darling! Smile

Once again, your PC is just awesome.

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Fri 14 Oct 2011 - 22:52

So sweet of you, sweetheart. Smile

Anyway, I have performed a cable management inside TORNADOWARE TWO recently and I have edited some of the pictures accordingly. Please, have a look at them and let me know about your opinions, guys. Wink

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Sat 15 Oct 2011 - 23:46

What a difference!

Before

After
I love it even more now. Smile

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Pawan on Sat 5 Nov 2011 - 23:17

wow! 17 degrees for the CPU and only 38 degrees for the graphics at idle

Pawan
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Sun 6 Nov 2011 - 8:54

Euh, dan ceki monn posté dernié foi mo ti gagne kart grafik la lor 38 dégré mai normalemen li res lor 30 dégré et mo CPU ine deza vinn lor 13 dégré (pandan l'hiver). Razz

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Mon 7 Nov 2011 - 20:05

One of my previous CPUs, the Intel Core 2 Duo E6600, which was overclocked to 3.0 GHz and cooled by the Gigabyte 3D Rocket II reached 13 degrees Celsius as its minimum.

Now, moving onto a previous argument...

Varun wrote:
vinesh wrote:concerning the topic:
the processor will be a bottlenock in this system when playing latest games and thus you wont be able to use the max output of the graphic card. new games now require a minimum of 4 physical cores and hyperthreading can never be as powerful as physical cores. But if the machinr is not intended to play upcoming hardcore games like battlefield 3 then its ok
It seems like you have come to this conclusion based on a personal assumption as facts have shown that an Intel Core i3-530 is a not a bottleneck for high-end graphics cards like the Radeon HD 5850 1 GB GDDR5 and in this case, Sneha has opted for a mid-end graphics card in the name of an XFX Radeon HD 6670 1 GB GDDR5. Moreover, in other benchmarks we have seen that the Intel Core i3-530 (2 cores, 4 threads) enjoys an overall lead over the Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 (4 cores, 4 threads). So, I think this argument of yours barely holds any ground.

On another note, neither the gold version of Battlefield 3 nor its beta version is out yet and its predicted recommended system requirements states an Intel Core 2 Duo E8300 for the CPU.
Sustained (compared to newer hardware in Battlefield 3)! Wink

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 5 Dec 2011 - 21:32

Hey guys there is no job vacancies at your place I'm actually doing A+ course i already have computer maintenance and repairing certificate. i am just searching a place where by i can have a good practice of high end devices

Back to top Go down

Post by Gael on Mon 5 Dec 2011 - 21:54

rofl xD

Gael
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Mon 5 Dec 2011 - 22:58

chanil1212 wrote:Hey guys there is no job vacancies at your place I'm actually doing A+ course i already have computer maintenance and repairing certificate. i am just searching a place where by i can have a good practice of high end devices
TORNDOWARE TWO is a computer manufactured by TORNADOWARE and used by one of its staff.

If you wish to contact TORNADOWARE for any query, you can find the contact details in my signature.

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Sun 15 Jan 2012 - 20:53

Guys, TORNADOWARE TWO has been upgraded. So, what do you think of it now? Very Happy

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Sun 15 Jan 2012 - 23:57

Your PC is getting better and better with time. The Intel Core i3-2100 seems a hard worker in single-threaded applications. It knocked out an Intel Xeon W5590. That's something you can't ignore.

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:51

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum