The Wonder Kid's Corner

Hello,

You are currently viewing this forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to our topics.

By joining our community you will have the privilege to create your own topics, reply to others' messages, respond to polls and access many other special features.

Join our community instantly... Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free of spam!

Be sure to check out the frequently asked questions or contact the administrators regarding any issue.

Warm regards,

The Board Management Team

TORNADOWARE TWO

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TORNADOWARE TWO

Post by Sneha on Wed 12 Jan 2011 - 15:51

More info: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.273467669339866.71154.219171704769463&type=3

Last edited by Sneha on Sun 15 Jan 2012 - 20:34; edited 4 times in total

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Re: TORNADOWARE TWO

Post by Varun on Thu 13 Jan 2011 - 7:33

I work tirelessly the whole day while she only plays games.

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Thu 13 Jan 2011 - 10:42

Torsi to zoué, bébé apré to dir morsi zoué... B mo simplement obeyir a ceki to dir. Razz

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Sun 16 Jan 2011 - 20:01

That's because it's very relaxing to play when the pressure of the work gets on you. Wink

Concerning your PC, I think it only lacks a better graphics card than the factory overclocked Gigabyte GeForce 7300 GT 256 MB. I would suggest a DirectX 10 model with 512 MB of onboard memory at the very least.

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Naz on Sun 16 Jan 2011 - 21:47

frankly i hate the super small casing, pawan has the same and when we have to remove HDD and so on, its pain in the ass...
ur computer is nearly the same as mine in a ladder of performance.
and it seems to be running great, cheers

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Naz

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Sun 16 Jan 2011 - 21:50

Why didn't you try mounting the HDD vertically just below the conventional 3.5-inch bay or at the very bottom of the chassis?

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Sat 7 May 2011 - 22:17

A new TORNADOWARE TWO is on the way and the actual one will continue to be there but only as a simple office PC. The new one will be in my room and here are some pictures of the components that have already been chosen...

Keep tuning in, friends, because there's more to follow. Smile

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kavi on Tue 10 May 2011 - 20:02

:O

nice.... varun t bzn montrer moa 'personelment' kuma pu rod sa ban 'zafr'
la parski mo pa truv sa okein par dan mo pc :X

(sry for my unawareness)

Kavi
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Fri 13 May 2011 - 22:20

Sneha wrote:

I've got a Gigabyte 3D Mars, a full tower chassis made of one millimetre thick aluminium and I'm the only one to have it in Mauritius. Yet, I'm feeling a bit jealous of this mid tower AeroCool VS-4. What a Face

Kavi wrote::O

nice.... varun t bzn montrer moa 'personelment' kuma pu rod sa ban 'zafr'
la parski mo pa truv sa okein par dan mo pc :X

(sry for my unawareness)
This topic is that of Sneha's, not mine or yours.

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by 0rphaN on Fri 13 May 2011 - 22:30

nice casing sneha to bizin fer gaming lor la pas servi li zis kuma ene office pc Very Happy

0rphaN
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Sun 15 May 2011 - 19:47

0rphaN wrote:nice casing sneha to bizin fer gaming lor la pas servi li zis kuma ene office pc Very Happy
Sneha wrote:A new TORNADOWARE TWO is on the way and the actual one will continue to be there but only as a simple office PC. The new one will be in my room and here are some pictures of the components that have already been chosen...
Did you miss the part in bold, OrphaN? Suspect

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by 0rphaN on Sun 15 May 2011 - 21:09

yeah i miss it Very Happy

0rphaN
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Sun 15 May 2011 - 22:13

Varun wrote:I've got a Gigabyte 3D Mars, a full tower chassis made of one millimetre thick aluminium and I'm the only one to have it in Mauritius. Yet, I'm feeling a bit jealous of this mid tower AeroCool VS-4. What a Face
I can't tell you, guys, to which extent he is elated since Gigabyte confirmed that only one Gigabyte 3D Mars has been exported to Mauritius.

Don't worry, baby, I'll make good use of the AeroCool VS-4 and you'll be able to have a glimpse of it when you come at my place, unless you want to swap your case with mine. Very Happy

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Sun 22 May 2011 - 17:16

I certainly love the AeroCool VS-4 but I don't think it'll be a worthy replacement for my Gigabyte 3D Mars because my configuration consumes a lot of space inside. My CPU cooler, the Cooler Master V6GT, and my future graphics card (probably a Radeon HD 6970 2 GB) won't fit in with ease.

That said, I think this chassis is the best for your configuration and I can't wait to see it on your table. Smile

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Kavi on Mon 30 May 2011 - 22:18

WOW!

Those aren't Personal Computers... indeed Personal Monsters!!

Dreaming of such 'creatures'.. :p

Kavi
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeet on Tue 31 May 2011 - 20:23

me too me too, bann pc kumsa la tro bon sa!! What a Face

Jeet
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Sun 7 Aug 2011 - 22:33

Waiting for the new review... Basketball

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Thu 11 Aug 2011 - 22:03

I finally got my new computer 2 weeks ago and I have edited the initial post accordingly. Share your opinions and critiques, guys. Wink

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Pawan on Thu 11 Aug 2011 - 22:08

sa waiii!!! casing la top!!

Pawan
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by simpleguy on Thu 11 Aug 2011 - 22:29

Mo zalou :-(

This seems like a pretty badass rig you've got there Sneha.

I wonder how long it will take you to give it a woman's touch.. you know Hello Kitty stickers, unicorns and such :-)

simpleguy
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Thu 11 Aug 2011 - 22:46

simpleguy wrote:Mo zalou :-(
Hehe... queen

simpleguy wrote:This seems like a pretty badass rig you've got there Sneha.
It was hard to believe that I finally own a mainstream gaming PC but it's coming gradually now (sirtou kan mwé trouv zot comments, guys). Very Happy

simpleguy wrote:I wonder how long it will take you to give it a woman's touch.. you know Hello Kitty stickers, unicorns and such :-)
I don't think that such things will happen because I believe in simplicity of the original product. However, I have already modded in it a more professional way; the exhaust fan of the chassis and the fan of the Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus have both been replaced by two Cooler Master 90 CFM Blue LED Silent Fan 120 mm. Wink

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by vinesh on Thu 11 Aug 2011 - 23:37

lol dans tousala mo trouve la table la pli dresser mo ti envi ena un cumsa lol.
(also lol at the sata cables)
I wonder if you tried putting a fan on the casing and see the consequences???

power supply has little amount of cables can hide easily in my case i got tons of unused cables difficult to hide.

also i wonder how the ddr3 memory gets a 5.9 !??

_________________________________________________________________________________________

vinesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Fri 12 Aug 2011 - 7:54

vinesh wrote:lol dans tousala mo trouve la table la pli dresser mo ti envi ena un cumsa lol.
I had to steal that from my dad's room. Razz

vinesh wrote:I wonder if you tried putting a fan on the casing and see the consequences???
As I have already explained in my previous post, I have replaced the original exhaust fan of the Aerocool VS-4 with a Cooler Master 90 CFM Blue LED Silent Fan 120 mm. The consequence is a silent environment, a better ventilated interior and a more appealing look. Cool

vinesh wrote:power supply has little amount of cables can hide easily in my case i got tons of unused cables difficult to hide.
When I look at your computer, I see a Cooler Master eXtreme Power Plus 550 W, which only has two cables (2 PCIe 6+2 pin) more than mine, out of which you're already using one. In terms of connectors, you only have four more than mine.

If I had your power supply unit, I think I would have easily hidden them behind the motherboard tray. However, I have carefully chosen all my parts so that I don't run into unnecessary problems like excess of cables/connectors. Very Happy

vinesh wrote:also i wonder how the ddr3 memory gets a 5.9 !??
I think I need to upgrade the BIOS. Suspect

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by simpleguy on Fri 12 Aug 2011 - 10:24

Snena, I think you need four of those.

simpleguy
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by vinesh on Fri 12 Aug 2011 - 18:34

lol what i meant about the fans was about putting one of these as intake not exhaust as you are using right now. exhaust is perfectly fine but intake is ****.

also apart the 6 pin connector , i have a 4 pin connector , 3 sata connector more than yours also i see you have 4 molex (white connector) i have 6

vinesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Fri 12 Aug 2011 - 20:31

simpleguy wrote:Snena, I think you need four of those.

What for? confused

vinesh wrote:lol what i meant about the fans was about putting one of these as intake not exhaust as you are using right now. exhaust is perfectly fine but intake is ****.
Next time you wish to ask a question, choose precise and appropriate words, dude.

Anyway, if you look carefully at my recorded temperatures you'll understand that I don't really need an air intake solution.

vinesh wrote:also apart the 6 pin connector , i have a 4 pin connector , 3 sata connector more than yours also i see you have 4 molex (white connector) i have 6
If you're referring to the CPU 4-pin connector, note that a CPU 4+4-pin connector is known as one connector, not as two, and it's also normally sleeved as one cable.

My comparison of our power supply units was based from the following two pages:

• http://www.coolermaster.com/product.php?product_id=3746
  • http://www.coolermaster.com/product.php?product_id=5888

You're using the Cooler Master eXtreme Power Plus 550 W, isn't it? Wink

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kain309 on Fri 12 Aug 2011 - 21:48

afro

No worries guys!
Why don't you try a :
http://www.coolermaster.com/product.php?product_id=6663

afro

Kain309
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by simpleguy on Fri 12 Aug 2011 - 21:52

Sneha wrote:

What for? confused

BECAUSE! Si to pa boulonne sa computer la lor to la table.. li CAPAVE DECOLLER!!

simpleguy
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by vinesh on Fri 12 Aug 2011 - 23:05

sanla wa li cpv decoler good one anyway just wanted to know if you tried it atleast once to put an intake fan as you see i am trying to solve a rather bizzare problem i am having and i am looking for ways to eliminate factors causing it.

vinesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Sat 13 Aug 2011 - 21:19

Sneha, that wallpaper is awesome and as I already said before, the chassis has a killer look. Smile

Inside, everything seems to be perfect and in my view, the XFX Radeon HD 6670 1 GDDR5 is the best part of your setup. I'm sure with the newer drivers the performance should be on the rise as your GPU saw the day only 3 months ago.

The CPU Cooler is another excellent choice and the way you have modded it definitely brings it to another level as illustrated by your recorded temperatures and the pictures.

As for the "low" memory score, I also think a BIOS upgrade should fix it.

Now, I can't wait for your benchmarks and own critiques. Smile

simpleguy wrote:
Sneha wrote:

What for? confused

BECAUSE! Si to pa boulonne sa computer la lor to la table.. li CAPAVE DECOLLER!!
It seems like you want a similar system. Razz

vinesh wrote:sanla wa li cpv decoler good one anyway just wanted to know if you tried it atleast once to put an intake fan as you see i am trying to solve a rather bizzare problem i am having and i am looking for ways to eliminate factors causing it.
Don't you think that would be best discussed in your topic?

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by vinesh on Sat 13 Aug 2011 - 21:52

concerning the topic:
the processor will be a bottlenock in this system when playing latest games and thus you wont be able to use the max output of the graphic card. new games now require a minimum of 4 physical cores and hyperthreading can never be as powerful as physical cores. But if the machinr is not intended to play upcoming hardcore games like battlefield 3 then its ok

vinesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Kain309 on Sun 14 Aug 2011 - 0:27

This P.C makes me jealous!!!!
geek
=.= why is everybody ignoring my fist post !
Kidding bom

Kain309
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Thu 18 Aug 2011 - 21:46

vinesh wrote:concerning the topic:
the processor will be a bottlenock in this system when playing latest games and thus you wont be able to use the max output of the graphic card. new games now require a minimum of 4 physical cores and hyperthreading can never be as powerful as physical cores. But if the machinr is not intended to play upcoming hardcore games like battlefield 3 then its ok
I mainly play automobile games and I think TORNADOWARE TWO has enough juice for those games. However, should the need to perform an upgrade arise, I won't hesitate. Wink

Kain309 wrote:This P.C makes me jealous!!!!
geek
=.= why is everybody ignoring my fist post !
Kidding bom
The power supply unit you mentioned about will be an overkill for me, Kain309. So, I better ignore it. Razz

And, why are you all feeling jealous? scratch

Anyway, I have added a Logitech Driving Force GT to my system. Have a look at the second picture in my initial post.

The complete set looks as follows with its wheel, sequential gearbox and pedals:

What do you think of this addition, friends? Very Happy

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by 0rphaN on Thu 18 Aug 2011 - 22:57

I think its a very nice add for you who like car games Smile Enjoy And btw Your computer is very nice too Smile

0rphaN
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Thu 18 Aug 2011 - 23:01

So sweet of you, thanks... Smile

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Naz on Fri 19 Aug 2011 - 1:20

your pc good. in fact i love it Smile
its just beautiful Smile

Naz

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Fri 19 Aug 2011 - 7:04

TORNADOWARE TWO has overshadowed TORNADOWARE ONE and now, I feel jealous too. What a Face

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Pawan on Fri 19 Aug 2011 - 9:21

pa cave prend get sa board la mem tro top!!!and nice logitech!!

Pawan
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by vinesh on Fri 19 Aug 2011 - 20:22

taht is a great update but now i think that the screen has become too small for this big wheel lol

vinesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Fri 19 Aug 2011 - 20:41

Varun wrote:TORNADOWARE TWO has overshadowed TORNADOWARE ONE and now, I feel jealous too. What a Face
I guess that is why you have been admiring my computer system's pictures at work since it has been set up. Razz

Pawan wrote:pa cave prend get sa board la mem tro top!!!and nice logitech!!
Come again... scratch

vinesh wrote:taht is a great update but now i think that the screen has become too small for this big wheel lol
Come on, Vinesh. I don't sit 5 metres away from my desk and I feel very much at ease with my 19-inch monitor and computer system as a whole. Smile

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kain309 on Sat 20 Aug 2011 - 18:14

Sneha,you got the keys ,
Now shut up Wink and drive!,drive!,drive!
lol!
No truely you're computer system keep getting better and better!!!
The next addon on the list....hmmm maybe a 3-D Monitor!!!
geek

Kain309
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Sat 20 Aug 2011 - 20:33

Sneha wrote:
Varun wrote:TORNADOWARE TWO has overshadowed TORNADOWARE ONE and now, I feel jealous too. What a Face
I guess that is why you have been admiring my computer system's pictures at work since it has been set up. Razz
Your computer is really very appealing and everyone is loving it, sweetheart. Wink

Kain309 wrote:Sneha,you got the keys ,
Now shut up Wink and drive!,drive!,drive!
lol!
No truely you're computer system keep getting better and better!!!
The next addon on the list....hmmm maybe a 3-D Monitor!!!
geek
She's been talking a lot about keyboards and mice at work lately. Razz

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Naz on Sat 20 Aug 2011 - 23:09

sneha to ress zis pu met un testbench, prepare to bane lakol lerat, protection betiole vilante, et voila Very Happy
bref jador ton system

Naz

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Tue 23 Aug 2011 - 22:59

vinesh wrote:concerning the topic:
It seems like you have come to this conclusion based on a personal assumption as facts have shown that an Intel Core i3-530 is a not a bottleneck for high-end graphics cards like the Radeon HD 5850 1 GB GDDR5 and in this case, Sneha has opted for a mid-end graphics card in the name of an XFX Radeon HD 6670 1 GB GDDR5. Moreover, in other benchmarks we have seen that the Intel Core i3-530 (2 cores, 4 threads) enjoys an overall lead over the Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 (4 cores, 4 threads). So, I think this argument of yours barely holds any ground.

On another note, neither the gold version of Battlefield 3 nor its beta version is out yet and its predicted recommended system requirements states an Intel Core 2 Duo E8300 for the CPU.

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Sun 28 Aug 2011 - 17:39

I have completed my review with the help of Varun. Take a look, guys... Smile

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Sun 28 Aug 2011 - 17:46

Sneha wrote:Game Controller

The Logitech Driving Force GT is without doubt the best part of TORNADOWARE TWO. Since my childhood, I have always dreamt of playing with such a controller and now, it's a dream come true. This wheel really brings my games to another level.

Sitting in front of the monitor with my left hand on the wheel, my right hand on the sequential gear shifter and my right foot on the gas pedal makes me feel like being in a Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG.
Indeed... Wink

Last edited by Varun on Sun 28 Aug 2011 - 20:32; edited 1 time in total

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Sun 28 Aug 2011 - 19:26

I guess all that remains to be added is a playseat... Razz

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Sun 28 Aug 2011 - 20:49

You don't mean it, do you? Suspect

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by simpleguy on Mon 29 Aug 2011 - 18:16

Why do you need a playseat when Varun's lap would suffice? :-)

simpleguy
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Mon 29 Aug 2011 - 20:31

In that case we (Sneha and I) won't be able to play against each other. Wink

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down