The Wonder Kid's Corner

Hello,

You are currently viewing this forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to our topics.

By joining our community you will have the privilege to create your own topics, reply to others' messages, respond to polls and access many other special features.

Join our community instantly... Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free of spam!

Be sure to check out the frequently asked questions or contact the administrators regarding any issue.

Warm regards,

The Board Management Team

Achrrmed

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Achrrmed

Post by Naz on Mon 3 Jan 2011 - 23:43

:p I PRESENT TO YOU "Achrrmed" :p

When you mention the word "technology," most people think about computers. Virtually every facet of our lives has some computerized component. The appliances in our homes have microprocessors built into them, as do our televisions. Even our cars have computers. But the computer that everyone thinks of first is typically the personal computer, or PC.

My latest buy was of 29 july 2008 ,spare me if this pc is a bad ass, cause i was a total noob about computers at that time.. Razz Smile

Lets see the technical data:

Component Model

Chasis :Unknown
Power Supply Unit :Asus 450W (450 watt)
Motherboard :Asus P5GC-MX/1333
CPU :Intel Core 2 duo E7200 running @ 2.45 Ghz
CPU Cooler :Normal cooler @ 3000rpm
Memory :Kingston 2 GB DDR2-667 (dual channel)
Graphics Card :NVIDIA GeForce 8400GS 512MB
Sound Card :On Board
Hard Disk Drive :HITACHI HDT25025VLA380 250GB
Optical Disc Drive :ASUS DRW-2014S1T ATA Device
Monitor :AOC 2217 built in webcam and microphone
Keyboard & Mouse :GenuisTek slim keyboard and optical mouse
Speakers/Headset :GeniusTek 5.1 surround + Sony MDR-668MV headset
Printer :HP Deskjet F2200 All-in-One Printer

ATTENTION: i hate litterature, see the pictures, "Monsieur" et "Madame" Smile

Here are some pics of my system info:

and now pictures of my pc

and now pictures of my screen while in game Razz

Thank You for your patience
THE END

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Naz

Back to top Go down

Re: Achrrmed

Post by vinesh on Tue 4 Jan 2011 - 1:00

lol to ine reussi post li to faire moi gagne un courage pou al faire pou moi

_________________________________________________________________________________________

vinesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Naz on Tue 4 Jan 2011 - 11:14

lol wii, ayo pu tir photo tousa.. mne perdi enta letan, mai bon, je voulai le faire, b je lai fait Smile

Naz

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Tue 4 Jan 2011 - 19:01

Naz wrote::p I PRESENT TO YOU "Achrrmed" :p
What was your aspiration behind such a weird name?

Naz wrote:My latest buy was of 29 july 2008 ,spare me if this pc is a bad ass, cause i was a total noob about computers at that time.. Razz Smile
Badass means extreme appearance, attitudes and/or behavior that is considered admirable. Razz

vinesh wrote:lol to ine reussi post li to faire moi gagne un courage pou al faire pou moi
I can't wait to see the review of your computer. Smile

Naz wrote:lol wii, ayo pu tir photo tousa.. mne perdi enta letan, mai bon, je voulai le faire, b je lai fait Smile
Naz, I would have loved to see the inside of your computer and your gaming benchmarks too. Also, I think you should have included your monitored temperatures.

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Naz on Tue 4 Jan 2011 - 19:09

moi nanier pabon dan cuyonad la.. and yeah its a badass whichever way u understand the word badass, achrrmed because of the dead terorist. my pc is dead. so there is a link lOl
achrrmed the dead pc, and i loved it when u said its a weird name as i like these kind of weirdos.. lOlzz amazing

Naz

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Tue 4 Jan 2011 - 20:29

I really don't think your computer is that bad. Some minor upgrades would definitely make it better though.

By the way, what about the following?

Varun wrote:Naz, I would have loved to see the inside of your computer and your gaming benchmarks too. Also, I think you should have included your monitored temperatures.

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Naz on Tue 4 Jan 2011 - 23:59

about the fotos, i dont promise you, but i'll try to get them as soon as i can..
benchmarking test also. i will see into it

Naz

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Wed 5 Jan 2011 - 0:45

Be quick... Basketball

In the meantime, I have a tip for you. If you don't have a good camera, snap your pictures in daylight. This will help you to achieve better quality images.

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Pawan on Wed 10 Aug 2011 - 22:16

LoooLL naz mo pa in fer pou moi bientot!!! Very Happy

Pawan
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy

Back to top Go down