The Wonder Kid's Corner

Hello,

You are currently viewing this forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to our topics.

By joining our community you will have the privilege to create your own topics, reply to others' messages, respond to polls and access many other special features.

Join our community instantly... Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free of spam!

Be sure to check out the frequently asked questions or contact the administrators regarding any issue.

Warm regards,

The Board Management Team

TORNADOWARE ONE

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TORNADOWARE ONE

Post by Varun on Sun 19 Dec 2010 - 21:56

First topic message reminder :

More info: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.273475366005763.71158.219171704769463&type=3

Last edited by Varun on Sat 30 Mar 2013 - 22:26; edited 33 times in total

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Re: TORNADOWARE ONE

Post by Kain309 on Tue 9 Aug 2011 - 22:59

Ouais Varun! ti pe atan toi met new pics mem sa ki mone trove pliss nissa c'est to....MOUSE!!!! ahahahha sa mouse la fer moi bat dans bass net!!! ti croire vraiem ena tous sa trou la! Hardcore mem sa!

P.C system is classic and nice! Details about all parts are given bon kan mo pou fer pou moi la pou bizen inspire depi toem

bounce

and for my part un benchmark de Crysis 2 ou de The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings!

Kain309
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Tue 9 Aug 2011 - 23:05

Kain309 wrote:sa mouse la fer moi bat dans bass net!!!
What does that mean, buddy? confused

Kain309 wrote:ti croire vraiem ena tous sa trou la! Hardcore mem sa!
To be frank, I thought the same thing before opening its box. Razz

Kain309 wrote:P.C system is classic and nice! Details about all parts are given bon kan mo pou fer pou moi la pou bizen inspire depi toem

bounce
I'm honoured but I can sense it that your system will beat mine in most aspects. I can't wait to see your review. Wink

Kain309 wrote:and for my part un benchmark de Crysis 2 ou de The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings!
Are both more demanding than Metro 2033? Suspect

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Kain309 on Tue 9 Aug 2011 - 23:16

Dialogue la man c'est remake version de "in abruti "
What a Face

Oh am reserving the weekend to do that hope time is on my side! Else i will be stuck in tuition!
study

I took that from the site:
http://www.game-debate.com/games/index.php?g_id=857&game=Metro%202033

compare it to Crysis 2 and tell me oh and to remind you this game is out since 2010 and even then Crysis Warhead worth more than it!

Full System Requirements for Metro 2033

Minimum:

* Dual core CPU (any Core 2 Duo or better will do)
* DirectX 9, Shader Model 3 compliant graphics cards (GeForce 8800, GeForce GT220 and above)
* 1GB RAM

Recommended:

* Any Quad Core or 3.0+ GHz Dual Core CPU
* DirectX 10 compliant graphics card (GeForce GTX 260 and above)
* 2GB RAM

Optimum:

* Core i7 CPU
* NVIDIA DirectX 11 compliant graphics card (GeForce GTX 480 and 470)
* As much RAM as possible (8GB+)
* Fast HDD or SSD Shocked

Enabling 3D Vision
Metro 2033 utilizes NVIDIA 3D Vision with compatible cards and hardware. To play in 3D you will require:

* NVIDIA GeForce GTX 275 and above recommended
* A 120Hz (or above) monitor
* NVIDIA 3D Vision kit
* Microsoft Windows Vista or Windows 7

Kain309
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by vinesh on Tue 9 Aug 2011 - 23:48

looooooool never judge a game by looking at the requirements .
EVEN a HD 6990 has a hard time delivering above 60 fps on that game with everything on maax. TRY THE GAME FIRST BEFORE SAYING ANYTHING!!!!

see this and as you may know the gtx 590 and hd 6990 are the world best card out there and still they can't even give 60 fps with antialiasing

also crysis 2 is shit in performance demand even a gtx 260 can run it on max
Kain309 i would like to add if you see games by its requirements then you are a total noob in gaming

Last edited by vinesh on Wed 10 Aug 2011 - 0:00; edited 2 times in total

_________________________________________________________________________________________

vinesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Wed 10 Aug 2011 - 20:10

Varun wrote:Here are some early images of the upgraded system... Smile

I love the keyboard, it seems so appealing. It's nice to have an illuminated keyboard, you don't need to switch on the lights at night.

In fact, I'm eager to visit you and TORNADOWARE ONE... Laughing

vinesh wrote:looooooool never judge a game by looking at the requirements .
EVEN a HD 6990 has a hard time delivering above 60 fps on that game with everything on maax. TRY THE GAME FIRST BEFORE SAYING ANYTHING!!!!

see this and as you may know the gtx 590 and hd 6990 are the world best card out there and still they can't even give 60 fps with antialiasing

also crysis 2 is shit in performance demand even a gtx 260 can run it on max
Kain309 i would like to add if you see games by its requirements then you are a total noob in gaming
That's call prejudice, vinesh. How does looking at system requirements make you a gaming noob? Who knows Kain309 has better gaming skills than you? Razz

Apré, si to pa bisin guet requirements avan to zoué ek to zis bisin zoué, abé kouma to pou asté enn produit? Si zouer la pa compatib avek prodwi ki twena, to supozé ignor li dapré ceki twé dir la. affraid

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by vinesh on Wed 10 Aug 2011 - 20:23

tell me what you see in a system requirement there nothing there as for knowing if the system will run the game . ANY system will be able to run any game that exist the question is about will the system provide performance enough to play the game the way it meant to be played and that the requirements does not tell you that. For example it says minimum 8800 gt but a 8400gs will run the game just ok

_________________________________________________________________________________________

vinesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Gael on Wed 10 Aug 2011 - 21:35

vinesh wrote:tell me what you see in a system requirement there nothing there as for knowing if the system will run the game . ANY system will be able to run any game that exist the question is about will the system provide performance enough to play the game the way it meant to be played and that the requirements does not tell you that. For example it says minimum 8800 gt but a 8400gs will run the game just ok

ahbon ? to pense saa ? Suspect

mpa trouve sa moi :s
avant pas ti ena okene video card et mpa ti p cve play ban zouer kumsa cod,crysis et mafia 2 tout ca
mais mtnt ki mne mette ene m vraiment trouve difference la et mo p cve zouer li 'correctement'

Gael
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by vinesh on Wed 10 Aug 2011 - 21:56

wow how cant you understand that by any system i mean one with a graphic card dam it . guess i need to write with FULL details as from now as it seems people just cant understand.
anyway i stop here useless to discuss when you guys dont know true potential of games and pc parts.

before taht to completely fk crysis 2 here is wither 2 on 480 gtx

15 fps lol now tell me that crysis 2 is more demanding than this game also

vinesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Pawan on Wed 10 Aug 2011 - 22:24

Really Cool!! I cant live without BASS!!

Nice Keyboard Smile

Pawan
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Naz on Wed 10 Aug 2011 - 22:24

guys and girls, we are talking about facts.
system requirement are apporximation... approximation are never right... so dont bother about look at system requirement, bother about searching for benchmarking test of games on internet.. everygame nowadays are benchemarked and uploaded by various users... taking requirements as important factor will lead you to nothing but a waste of time.. i experienced it with my previous 8400gs...

un example..
i previously had a geforce 8400,
juiced 2 requirements are as follows

"MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
Microsoft® Windows® XP (SP 2) / Microsoft® Windows® Vista
Processor type : Intel Pentium 4 3.0 Ghz / AMD XP X2 4200+
1 GB RAM
6 GB available hard drive space
256 MB DirectX® 9.0 compatible card / nVIDIA® GeForce™ 6600 / ATI Radeon® X1300
100% DirectX® 9.0 compatible sound card
Min 64kbps or higher Internet connection with low latency Cable/DSL speeds for multiplayer
Keyboard, Mouse

RECOMMENDED SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
Microsoft® Windows® XP (SP 2) / Microsoft® Windows® Vista
Processor type : Intel Core 2 Duo E6400 / AMD 64 X2 4200+
2 GB RAM
6 GB available hard drive space
256 MB DirectX® 9.0c compatible card / nVIDIA® GeForce™ 7900 / ATI Radeon® X1950
100% DirectX® 9.0 compatible sound card
256kbps or higher Internet connection with low latency Cable/DSL/T1+ speeds for multiplayer
"

on everything minimum possible, i was unable to play the game... i just removed it.. Smile
happy with system requirement?

graphics card pa depend lor figures, pa veu dir 8400 lapli puissan ki 7900 la... 7900 la 3x pli puissan ki 8400 la... et 6600 la 2x pli faible ki 8400...
nOn mai dir moi, kuma boufon ha requirement la ete,,,, 6600 p suposement kav zuer ha.. rubbish..

Naz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Wed 10 Aug 2011 - 22:30

vinesh wrote:wow how cant you understand that by any system i mean one with a graphic card dam it . guess i need to write with FULL details as from now as it seems people just cant understand.

Dimounn kouma kapav lir ceki twéna an tet, Vinesh? Kan to ekrir lamoitié de ceki twé pansé, nou pou réponn sa lamoitié la. Non pa a ceki tonn pansé nou sipozé compran ou koné.

Osi, pa tou dimounn kiena kart grafik dan zot PC. Ena ki zué ek onboard graphics tou kom smKd ti pé fer li avan.

Kan mo lir ceki to posté, li pran moi plis letan pou déchiffré & compran. Zet enn coudey lor sa topik la, please. Wink

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by vinesh on Thu 11 Aug 2011 - 19:42

lol yeah i must be carefull with the words now . the reason i write like this because i participate only on international forum and obviously anyone would understand that in another country . its only mauritian that use onboard graphics lol

vinesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Kain309 on Fri 12 Aug 2011 - 11:26

Hey Vinesh !
One day i would like to see you run Wither 2 or even Crysis 2 on a Pentium 3!

Just for Fun cause you seem to be telling that yeah any game can run on any system!

You thinks those guys when they put the minimum system requirement of any games...they don't think before putting it!?
So man think before posting stuff oh and yeah man you got to learn putting punctuation and grammar stuff.

and yeah you are now doing comparison of Crysis 2 and The Witcher 2 and not just simple comparison the chart above is showing the lastest update of the game: 'The Ubersampling mode' man that mode rocks when its on and i tried it with Crysis 2 ( the Ubersampling is the same in Crysis 2 when High resolution textures and Direct X 11 is activated).

So Both games rock in graphics but from a technical point of view and of game play, Crysis 2 is better but again its my point of view!

oh and what happen to Metro 2033 wasn't our argument on that first?

lol!

Kain309
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by vinesh on Fri 12 Aug 2011 - 18:29

metro is in the above posts go read also yeah i can show you taht crysis 2 can run on a pentium 3!!!!! you just give me the equipments

i agree that crysis 2 has the most stunning graphics i have played it at its max on 3d vision its definitely an eye candy but what we are talking here is about performance demand of the games on the pc . and both metro and wither 2 are more greedy than crysis 2

vinesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Naz on Fri 12 Aug 2011 - 22:26

i could rather say, it is demanding more than crysis 2, but from reviews of players, they seem to like more crysis 2...
if we are not talking about likes and dislikes and concentrating on hardware demands on maxed out settings of each game, then metro 2033 is the most demanding..

Naz

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Fri 12 Aug 2011 - 22:40

Naz wrote:graphics card pa depend lor figures, pa veu dir 8400 lapli puissan ki 7900 la... 7900 la 3x pli puissan ki 8400 la... et 6600 la 2x pli faible ki 8400...
nOn mai dir moi, kuma boufon ha requirement la ete,,,, 6600 p suposement kav zuer ha.. rubbish..
It's not rubbish at all...

Nvidia developed only one variant of the GeForce 8400 chip, which was called the GeForce 8400 GS. It had a core clock of either 450 Mhz or 900 Mhz, a memory clock of 800 Mhz, a memory interface of 64-bit, 16 shaders and a bandwidth of 6.4 GB/s.

As for the GeForce 6600 chip, Nvidia developed 5 variants of it namely the GeForce 6600, the GeForce 6600 GDDR2, the GeForce 6600 LE, the GeForce 6600 GT and the GeForce 6600 GT AGP. Those variants existed with either a 64-bit or 128-bit memory interface. Only the 64-bit GeForce 6600 was slower than the GeForce 8400 GS. It had a bandwidth of only 4.4 GB/s. The next GeForce 6600 variant in the hierarchy was the 128-bit GeForce 6600 which had a bandwidth of 8.8 GB/s making it, at least theoritically, faster than the GeForce 8400 GS. The remaining variants of the GeForce 6600 chip in the hierarchy were all more powerful than the 128-bit GeForce 6600 making them much more faster than the GeForce 8400 GS.

Last edited by Varun on Fri 12 Aug 2011 - 23:31; edited 1 time in total

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Naz on Fri 12 Aug 2011 - 23:15

"nVIDIA® GeForce™ 6600 "
dude did the requirement specified it?
for a person who doesnt know things as precise as you, for example me.. then system requirement is useless...
so to be able to solve the problem i encountered, i had to search all over the net, why mentioning a 6600 as minimum when 8400 was not rendering the game.. its kinda bullshit..
this is why, we shouldnt completly base ourself on system requirement, but rather base ourself on reviews of people playing the game... thats far more simple and accurate...

Naz

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Sat 13 Aug 2011 - 18:43

The first URL Google returned me for "Juiced 2 System Requirements" is the following:
http://www.game-debate.com/games/index.php?g_id=1351&game=Juiced%202:%20Hot%20Import%20Nights

If you pay enough attention to that page, you'll see that they have specified a GeForce 6600 GT as minimum graphics card requirement and as I have already explained to you, the GeForce 6600 GT is much faster than the GeForce 8400 GS, may be 2-3 times faster as its bandwidth is reported to be 16 GB/s.

I hope this closes the debate on "system requirements" so that we can now focus on TORNADOWARE ONE. Smile

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Naz on Sat 13 Aug 2011 - 22:59

okay man... you win Smile

Naz

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Mon 29 Aug 2011 - 20:41

It was never a question of winning, my friend. It's rather about sharing. Smile

By the way, I'll be replacing the fans of my chassis in the coming days and a new review of TORNADOWARE ONE will be posted soon.

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by luvish on Thu 1 Sep 2011 - 19:45

The new tornadoware one is a monster. Very Happy

luvish
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Thu 1 Sep 2011 - 20:06

Ain? Kouma to konn sa toi? Razz

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by luvish on Thu 1 Sep 2011 - 20:46

Zordi kan ti vine pren card graphic. mone trouV.

luvish
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Thu 1 Sep 2011 - 23:20

Ahhh wi wi, monn blié ki Varun ti montré twa bann foto de so 'nouvo' PC dan showroom. Haha, zis moi, toi ek Varun ki koné kouma TORNADOWARE ONE été la. Very Happy

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by vinesh on Fri 2 Sep 2011 - 17:20

i can think how it is my imagination skills is soo high that why lol!

vinesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Kain309 on Fri 2 Sep 2011 - 23:36

Mystery resides in Mystery What a Face

Kain309
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Sat 3 Sep 2011 - 19:11

vinesh wrote:i can think how it is my imagination skills is soo high that why lol!
Come again... confused

Kain309 wrote:Mystery resides in Mystery What a Face
And I guess mystery and suspense is gonna be over tomorrow... Smile

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Sat 3 Sep 2011 - 20:44

Half of the suspense should be over now as I have just uploaded the pictures of the newly upgraded TORNADOWARE ONE. The review will be completed in some days.

Last edited by Varun on Mon 12 Sep 2011 - 23:56; edited 1 time in total

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by luvish on Sat 3 Sep 2011 - 20:51

ene seul mot
WoW

luvish
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by vinesh on Sat 3 Sep 2011 - 20:58

everything is good as usual but you got regular looking ram which is not that cool in this pc .

vinesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Sat 3 Sep 2011 - 21:24

Something like this might not be too cool either, my dear friend. Wink

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kavi on Sat 3 Sep 2011 - 21:46

OMG.
Tou sa la ><"

Monsters!

Btw, varun en vrai to pc superb Smile

Kavi
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Gael on Sun 4 Sep 2011 - 9:50

AAAAAHH !

trop...TROP NICE ! cheers

Gael
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by vinesh on Sun 4 Sep 2011 - 18:56

lol tere are lots of gaming style rams which are low profile and will not interfere with cooler for eg g-skill ripjaws X

vinesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Mon 12 Sep 2011 - 23:55

I would be puzzled to see a G.Skill RipjawsX memory module with a low profile design and it would be very interesting to see where those "jaws" would be in that particular architecture.

Nevertheless, I would ask you to have a proper look at my memory modules because they do not feature a low profile design.

On another note, the review of the newly upgraded TORNADOWARE ONE has now been completed at 66%. Check it out here and start your discussions.

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by vinesh on Tue 13 Sep 2011 - 0:26

That pc must be really sad and crying!!! (In pc's mind): " Am geared up for some extreme gaming hours and here my master is a non gamer WTH!!! "

vinesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Gael on Tue 13 Sep 2011 - 21:23

A W E S O M E ! What a Face
This PC is a real monster :O and nice cpu cooler. Smile

Gael
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Fri 16 Sep 2011 - 19:12

smKd wrote:A W E S O M E ! What a Face
This PC is a real monster :O and nice cpu cooler. Smile
Thank you, my friend. Smile

vinesh wrote:That pc must be really sad and crying!!! (In pc's mind): " Am geared up for some extreme gaming hours and here my master is a non gamer WTH!!! "
Swallow your own words now, dude, because I have finally completed the review. Razz

Come on, guys... Roll on with your critiques now. Smile

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Naz on Fri 16 Sep 2011 - 20:54

pc malad Smile
which i was in ur place
but instead of ur monster pc, there would be a monster skyline r33 Very Happy

elle est plus belle, plus puissan ki un pc... xD...
sanla to pa done li so manger saa. li done toi manger xD..

Naz

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Sat 17 Sep 2011 - 18:16

I also love high performace cars but this topic is about TORNADOWARE ONE, Naz. Wink

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Sat 17 Sep 2011 - 19:14

Varun, I always had a deep admiration for TORNADOWARE ONE and this time also I'm impressed. Very Happy

Almost every gamer has a windowed computer chassis these days but a meshed side panel like you installed previously was better in my opinion because it gave the whole system a classy and unique look. Wink

Naz wrote:pc malad Smile
which i was in ur place
but instead of ur monster pc, there would be a monster skyline r33 Very Happy

elle est plus belle, plus puissan ki un pc... xD...
sanla to pa done li so manger saa. li done toi manger xD..
It's like comparing apples to oranges... What a Face

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Naz on Sat 17 Sep 2011 - 23:31

hahahah, varun je c... mai i, being a honorable member of ur forum, finds it comparable to this car.. my opinion.. sorry if you dont find it connected xD...
Smile

Naz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Sun 18 Sep 2011 - 20:31

vinesh wrote:That pc must be really sad and crying!!! (In pc's mind): " Am geared up for some extreme gaming hours and here my master is a non gamer WTH!!! "
Varun wrote:Swallow your own words now, dude, because I have finally completed the review. Razz

How about some screenshots, huney?

Naz wrote:hahahah, varun je c... mai i, being a honorable member of ur forum, finds it comparable to this car.. my opinion.. sorry if you dont find it connected xD...
Smile
Toi ek to loto, inséparab!

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Wed 21 Sep 2011 - 23:28

Sneha wrote:Varun, I always had a deep admiration for TORNADOWARE ONE and this time also I'm impressed. Very Happy

Almost every gamer has a windowed computer chassis these days but a meshed side panel like you installed previously was better in my opinion because it gave the whole system a classy and unique look. Wink
I completely agree with you on this point but as I've already explained it in the review, I have chosen the transparent acrylic panel over the meshed one because of dust. Too much dust will have a negative impact on the cooling performance and I do not want that. Believe me, I still long to see that meshed panel on the left side of TORNADOWARE ONE but I had to make a compromise. Neutral

Sneha wrote:
Varun wrote:Swallow your own words now, dude, because I have finally completed the review. Razz

How about some screenshots, huney?
Screenshots in PNG and BMP, which are of high quality, are in file sizes exceeding 2 MB and images above 2 MB can't be uploaded on Servimg, our forum's image host. However, I have edited the review to include a resized screenshot (to reduce the file size) of DiRT 3. Wink

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by razaka_dera on Fri 23 Sep 2011 - 22:25

Very impressive performance, really. Have you tested the game Metro 2033?
It's said to be graphics memory eater! lol

However, with this, you will not change your graphics nor your PC till ... 2015 !!!!

Except if the world ends at 2012 .. ??? lol

razaka_dera
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by vinesh on Fri 23 Sep 2011 - 22:49

razaka_dera wrote:Very impressive performance, really. Have you tested the game Metro 2033?

However, with this, you will not change your graphics nor your PC till ... 2015 !!!!

Well said my friend about metro your first post here was epic except that i think in 2015 there will be things like directx 12 or 13 which this card wont support.

Also great to consider that the world may end in 2012, There is always a probability that the end of the world may be any day!!

vinesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Sun 25 Sep 2011 - 0:59

vinesh wrote:
razaka_dera wrote:Very impressive performance, really. Have you tested the game Metro 2033?

Well said my friend about metro your first post here was epic except that i think in 2015 there will be things like directx 12 or 13 which this card wont support.

Also great to consider that the world may end in 2012, There is always a probability that the end of the world may be any day!!
Thanks for the compliment, razaka_dera. Smile

However, I think you and vinesh have missed some parts of this topic. We have already discussed about Metro 2033 earlier. Wink

And, to finish off a previously uncompleted discussion...

vinesh wrote:everything is good as usual but you got regular looking ram which is not that cool in this pc .
vinesh in Monster Kira wrote:

The last picture was just to show-off the ram. XD

The following is the SPD table of my regular looking memory modules, vinesh:

Ironically, they seem to have slightly tighter/better timings than your Corsair XMS3 DDR3-1333 4 GB Kit (gaming) memory modules, which come with the (fancy) heat spreaders.

I hope you have now got a precise idea of my memory modules selection. Wink

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by vinesh on Sun 25 Sep 2011 - 10:46

i can hardly see a big difference in these table, so will not give you any significant improvement in any game or apps over mine (performance in terms of ram), I am happy that a pair of ram that i got for less than rs 1000 is at same performance as yours and more beautiful!!

Useless talks: En passant mo cpu-z plis joli ki pou toi XD

Concerning metro you wont understand that, only a true gamer can. As in a true gamer's mind he will want to test out his system which gives its performance in real-life cases and not some benchmark software.

vinesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Sun 25 Sep 2011 - 13:58

Varun wrote:Ironically, they seem to have slightly tighter/better timings than your Corsair XMS3 DDR3-1333 4 GB Kit (gaming) memory modules, which come with the (fancy) heat spreaders.
vinesh wrote:i can hardly see a big difference in these table, so will not give you any significant improvement in any game or apps over mine (performance in terms of ram), I am happy that a pair of ram that i got for less than rs 1000 is at same performance as yours and more beautiful!!
Didn't you notice the word slightly? Shocked

Anyway, why do you defend your weak statements (look of memory modules in this case) by moving onto different arguments (like pricing)?

vinesh wrote:Concerning metro you wont understand that, only a true gamer can. As in a true gamer's mind he will want to test out his system which gives its performance in real-life cases and not some benchmark software.
And, you didn't understand the following it seems:

Naz wrote:i dont intend to know the result of these games, as its not really what we the public want to know, cause its currently payed game by many ppl, compared to metro 2033 which is said to be one the most demanding game.. i wanted you especially to test this awsome demanding game, and benchmark it so that i can see the real power of your construction agains a challenging game....
or maybe you are a little bit anxious about the result you may get with metro 2033.. lOl..Razz
Varun wrote:I have built this computer for my use. What matters is whether it satisfies my needs, not the public's and as I have already pointed out, I only benchmark those games which I tend to play. So, whether my computer is powerful enough to provide an optimal gameplay in Metro 2033 doesn't arise and in no way, does this situation make me uncomfortable.
I think you should learn to acknowledge one thing, vinesh. You don't buy a sedan/limousine to try to evaluate its off-road capabilities.

Moreover, it seems like you have missed some parts again in this topic. May be you should have a thorough look at it once again as synthetic, semi-synthetic and real-world applications have all been used to benchmark TORNADOWARE ONE. Razz

Your definition of a gamer is hilarious. If someone doesn't play Metro 2033, in no way does it imply that that particular person is not a TRUE gamer. There are hundreds of other games which may be of interest to that person.

By the way, have you benchmarked your computer? The topic Monster Kira was created on the 5th of February 2011 but I couldn't find any benchmark result to date over there. Neutral

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by vinesh on Sun 25 Sep 2011 - 14:19

You tell me to not look at other points in the ( look of the ram module). Then why does he have to point out performance. Look to look i definitely win!!

I think you have not understood what i have said about the true gamer thing and let it be!!!

In any case varun is not a true gamer when he doesn't even have more than 10 games on his pc and hasn't played any top charted games IN multiplayer!! He is classified as a casual gamer!!!

vinesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:06

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum