The Wonder Kid's Corner

Hello,

You are currently viewing this forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to our topics.

By joining our community you will have the privilege to create your own topics, reply to others' messages, respond to polls and access many other special features.

Join our community instantly... Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free of spam!

Be sure to check out the frequently asked questions or contact the administrators regarding any issue.

Warm regards,

The Board Management Team

TORNADOWARE ONE

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TORNADOWARE ONE

Post by Varun on Sun 19 Dec 2010 - 21:56

First topic message reminder :

More info: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.273475366005763.71158.219171704769463&type=3

Last edited by Varun on Sat 30 Mar 2013 - 22:26; edited 33 times in total

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Re: TORNADOWARE ONE

Post by Varun on Sun 25 Sep 2011 - 15:47

vinesh wrote:You tell me to not look at other points in the ( look of the ram module). Then why does he have to point out performance. Look to look i definitely win!!
Who pointed anything out about performance of the memory modules? Quote it!

Judgement based on aesthetic is a subjective one, my dear friend, and it can't really be used as a comparable factor. Figures and performance on the other hand can be compared to make a judgement.

Also, this is far from being a contest for you or me to win.

vinesh wrote:I think you have not understood what i have said about the true gamer thing and let it be!!!

In any case varun is not a true gamer when he doesn't even have more than 10 games on his pc and hasn't played any top charted games IN multiplayer!! He is classified as a casual gamer!!!
It's so funny that you're even judging my title as gamer now. So, first, I would like you to prove me how do you come to the conclusion that I don't have more than 10 games on my PC. Second, I would like you to tell me what charts are you talking about. Third, know that I'm an automobile fan and I love to play racing/simulation games on my PC. I do not have much interest in other types of games. Fourth, I would like you to list the differences between a gamer, a TRUE gamer and a CASUAL gamer because at first you have proclaimed me as a non-gamer and later as casual gamer.

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Naz on Tue 4 Oct 2011 - 21:01

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bom

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Naz

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Mon 31 Oct 2011 - 20:17

Another upgrade... Embarassed

I have replaced the Logitech MX 518 with its successor, the Logitech G400.

Logitech MX 518 (Revised Version)

Logitech G400

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Mon 31 Oct 2011 - 21:04

What about the performance and experience with your upgraded mouse? Is it the same, worse or even better than before?

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Mon 16 Jan 2012 - 22:12

Based on the looks, I preferred the Logitech MX 518. However, to the touch the Logitech G400 is slightly better and in terms of performance the specifications speak for themselves. The optical engine has been maxed out at 3600 dpi and the polling rate is now at 1 KHz.

On another note, TORNADOWARE ONE now boasts with a colossal 6 TB of storage capacity. Wink

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:07

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum