The Wonder Kid's Corner

Hello,

You are currently viewing this forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to our topics.

By joining our community you will have the privilege to create your own topics, reply to others' messages, respond to polls and access many other special features.

Join our community instantly... Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free of spam!

Be sure to check out the frequently asked questions or contact the administrators regarding any issue.

Warm regards,

The Board Management Team

TORNADOWARE ONE

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TORNADOWARE ONE

Post by Varun on Sun 19 Dec 2010 - 21:56

More info: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.273475366005763.71158.219171704769463&type=3

Last edited by Varun on Sat 30 Mar 2013 - 22:26; edited 33 times in total

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Re: TORNADOWARE ONE

Post by Naz on Sun 19 Dec 2010 - 22:46

i analysed ur system critically...
the critics are as follows:
-the NASA is looking forward to meet you as ur have a lot of 3D mars inside ur casing...
-Ministry of consumer protection unit doesnt agree with your graphic card, its TOXIC!!!!
-the Neighbourhood is complaining, ur soundcard give a Blast!!!(blaster)
apart form these, ur pc is worry good..
i love it ^^
Laughing

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Naz

Back to top Go down

Post by Madhooree on Mon 20 Dec 2010 - 21:02

Impressive indeed! Wink

Madhooree
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Wed 22 Dec 2010 - 11:33

Varun wrote:More than ample space is what you discover inside the chassis at the very first instance. Oversized components slide in with ease but it seems like I suck a bit when it comes to cable management. This is because I'm afraid I might bend and stretch the cables so much that they get damaged.
You don't suck in internal cabling as far as I know. The work is neat and it allows a good airflow in the chassis. In fact, you are a far much more better modder than those who put adhesive tapes/wound plasts to perform their cable management. Wink

Monn deza servi TORNADOWARE ONE et franchement, c enn tresor ki Varun ena. A premier vu, ordinater la enn monstre telman li bel ek haute. C premier foi ki mo ti trouv enn tel PC devan moi et mo pa ti aret dir 'WOW' sa zour la, mem kan mo ti fini rant lakaz. Razz

Pou fer gaming, PC la super. Pou ekout la mizik, li ankor pli extra et pou guet fim, extraordiner! Depi monn al kot Varun et ekout sa système son ki li ena la, mo pa anvi al sinema zis pou dir ki kalité son kot Varun pa kapav comparé avek oken haut-parleur ki monn ekouté ziska ler (Sony, Pioneer, Harman/Kardon, JBL, bla bla bla). Pena distortion ditou et son la clair a 100%. Normalement, kan ekout enn système son pa kapav augment volume pandan lontan sinon latet koumans fermal, koumans santi bann malez, etc parski gagne boominess, pa bass. Kot Varun, gagne pou tann vrai bass et mo ti p nek dir li ogmant son. Very Happy Mem santé ki mo ti p dir YAK avan, monn koumans kontan (Banno Rani du fim Zubeida). Shocked

Antouka, cekine ekout Logitech Z-5500 kot Varun koné ki valer sa haut-parleur la ena et mo fière de Varun parski pa tou dimounn kiena le savoir-faire pou kapav fer enn PC parey. Very Happy

Naz wrote:i analysed ur system critically...
the critics are as follows:
-the NASA is looking forward to meet you as ur have a lot of 3D mars inside ur casing...
-Ministry of consumer protection unit doesnt agree with your graphic card, its TOXIC!!!!
-the Neighbourhood is complaining, ur soundcard give a Blast!!!(blaster)
apart form these, ur pc is worry good..
i love it ^^
Laughing
Funny guy... lol!

Last edited by Sneha on Mon 27 Dec 2010 - 14:45; edited 1 time in total

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by vinesh on Thu 23 Dec 2010 - 0:01

Sneha wrote: pou guet fim, extraordiner! :

lol cant be extraordiner due to the small size of the screen lol so that part of your coment doesnt comply too much

_________________________________________________________________________________________

vinesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Thu 23 Dec 2010 - 11:06

My dear friend, we normally say to watch a movie, not to listen to a movie. Here, I was talking about the worldwide acclaimed Logitech Z-5500 Digital speakers. That said, I don't think you need a 42-inch monitor to watch a movie when you're only about 2 metres away. Neutral

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Thu 23 Dec 2010 - 21:10

vinesh wrote:

lol cant be extraordiner due to the small size of the screen lol so that part of your coment doesnt comply too much
Sneha wrote:That said, I don't think you need a 42-inch monitor to watch a movie when you're only about 2 metres away. Neutral
Exactly, darling! Smile

On top of that, more than 80% of my video collection is in 720p MP4 format. So, at 1360 x 768 pixels they look razor sharp and at 2 metres away, I don't really think I need a monster monitor. That said, I reckon my computer system has one or two limitations and there's a Samsung SyncMaster 2494HS 24-inch monitor on display at TORNADOWARE which I'm craving to replace my existing monitor with but we live in an imperfect world and space is my limiting factor.

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by vinesh on Fri 24 Dec 2010 - 0:57

In my personal view i fell really unconfortable to watch a movie on a 24 inch screen

vinesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Fri 24 Dec 2010 - 21:19

Why? Suspect

I personally think the size of the monitor is a very subjective issue. To give you an example, I use a 19-inch TFT LCD with TORNADOWARE ONE at home and I use a 20-inch TFT LCD at work. The general assumption would be that the 20-inch monitor should be a better option for whatever work but fact is that I'm really very uncomfortable with the bigger monitor.

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Naz on Sat 25 Dec 2010 - 8:44

varun, condering screen, yeah its a nothing before an everything lol...
try the 19" squared, or 22" or 24", these three are usually used by extreme gamers... Smile

Naz

Back to top Go down

Post by vinesh on Sat 25 Dec 2010 - 16:23

naz you forgot the 30 inch this is for monster gamers as it has a resolution of 2500 x 1600 lol
but anyway we were not talking about gaming as for gaming any size is ok we were talking about watching movies

vinesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Sun 26 Dec 2010 - 17:37

Larger monitors don't equate to better/hardcore gamers or vice-versa. It's simply subjective, i.e., a question of taste. To confirm that fact, I was using a 19-inch LCD monitor with an aspect ratio of 5:4 before switching to the LG Flatron W1943S, which has an aspect ratio of 16:9.

On another note, I want to sell my previous CPU, the Intel Core 2 Duo E6600, which is clocked at 2.4 GHz and which can be easily overclocked to 3.0 GHz with a native 1333 MHz FSB motherboard, for Rs 4,000 or for Rs 2,000 + your actual Intel Pentium Dual Core/Core 2 Duo CPU.

Futhermore, I might be interested to sell my Gigabyte 3D Rocket II too for an additional Rs 1,000.

Bear in mind that the Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 is a high-end CPU with 4 MB of cache designed mainly for gaming while the Gigabyte 3D Rocket II is a gigantic enthusiast-class CPU cooler measuring 160 mm in height. The latter comes with 2 fans and a fan controller.

If anybody is interested, do not hesitate to answer this post.

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Naz on Sun 26 Dec 2010 - 20:00

man its worry good... if u said this like 20 days before... i would be ur first client Razz... nvm, i like this cpu of urs...

Naz

Back to top Go down

Post by vinesh on Sun 26 Dec 2010 - 21:10

can i buy the cooler only please?????

vinesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Sun 26 Dec 2010 - 21:33

My priority is to sell the CPU as I don't use it anymore but as I said, I might sell the CPU cooler as well. Fact is that I'm still very much in love with the CPU cooler because it still amazes me with its superb performance even at its lowest speed.

Actually, I'm thinking of replacing the meshed left side panel of my chassis with the transparent acrylic one to limit the level of dust accumulating inside the chassis and with that option in mind, I'll prefer a CPU cooler with a push and pull configuration instead of the Gigabyte 3D Rocket II, which functions as a vacuum with both of its fans blowing air outside the heatsink.

To find another enthusiast-level CPU cooler, I'll need around Rs 3,000-4,000. That's why I need to sell both of them. So, either you buy both or you look for someone who only wants the CPU and you take the CPU cooler.

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Sat 1 Jan 2011 - 14:24

vinesh wrote:

Sneha wrote:My dear friend, we normally say to watch a movie, not to listen to a movie. Here, I was talking about the worldwide acclaimed Logitech Z-5500 Digital speakers. That said, I don't think you need a 42-inch monitor to watch a movie when you're only about 2 metres away. Neutral
I went at Varun's place for this Christmas and I was once again very amazed with the entertainment capabilities of TORNADOWARE ONE. It was an experience beyond words and beyond my expectations.

First, I listened to some music, which really raised my adrenaline level. Each time, Varun was asking me if I wanted to get the volume dropped but I could only say no to him as the sound quality was at an unsurpassed level. My heart was pounding as if I've just ran a 100-metre race. At that moment, I forgot the desert-like temperature of Plaine des Roches and I was like in another world where the feeling was simply unparalleled. The Logitech Z-5500 Digital produces the finest sound I've ever heard; very low bass, rich vocals and detailed highs.

As time was running out, I moved to watching movies. I wanted to feel the true bass and the real thrill that a THX-certified sound system delivers. I watched the beginning of 2 Fast 2 Furious, which was in 720p BDrip format with AVC 4.1 and AAC 5.1. Again, the bass was really very deep and punchy, the voices were extremely realistic and the treble was crystal clear. I felt like my heart would explode. The Logitech Z-5500 Digital produces extreme fidelity sound even in high volumes, there was absolutely no distortion. I could listen to every detail without making an effort; the gearbox (when changing gears), the tires, the engine, the turbo, the brakes, the N2O, etc. It was as if I was myself in the car. Then, I watched the beginning of Die Another Day, the 20th installment of the James Bond movies where I thought I was watching another HD title only for Varun to tell me that it was just a DVDrip with Xvid and Dolby Digital 5.1. I was stunned and it was then that I realized the true potential of the 19-inch LG Flatron W1943S. Of course, the processing capabilities of the computer too come into play in such scenarios but the image quality was so immersive that the small size of the monitor didn't make any difference to me.

Finally, I played a bit of Race Driver - GRID and it was awesome; no cartoon-like images, no aliased images, no gameplay lagging and as always, the Logitech Z-5500 Digital excelled. It's just too bad that I couldn't play for a decent amount of time but it was enough for me to fall in love with TORNADOWARE ONE.

I admit I've only praised Varun's computer in this topic but very sincerely, it's worth it. Wink

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Sat 1 Jan 2011 - 22:33

And, what about the bass tests we did with the Logitech Z-5500 Digital, darling? Wink

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by vinesh on Sun 2 Jan 2011 - 0:01

bass test thats interesting how you do that??

vinesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Sun 2 Jan 2011 - 0:38

The bass test is an audio file consisting mainly of very low frequency sound, i.e., under 50 Hz and it used to test the subwoofer(s) and amplifier of a sound system.

Normally, if the sound system can reproduce that particular audio file flawlessly at high volume then the test is assumed to be successful.

However, if it happens that you test a 30 Hz audio file on a system that can't go below 50 Hz then there's a great chance that you've already damaged its amplifier and/or subwoofer(s) and that too without hearing any sound.

The frequency bandwidth of my Creative Sound Blaster XtremeMusic sound card is 10 - 88000 Hz while the subwoofer of my Logitech Z-5500 can go down to 33 Hz. I've tested the whole system with THX Demo Disc and Home Cinema's Best Demo DVD as well as with DTS-HD Master Audio and Dolby TrueHD demo files. The response of the Logitech Z-5500 Digital was simply PERFECT, i.e., without distortion and boominess.

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by vinesh on Sun 2 Jan 2011 - 23:19

cool where can i get a file like that

vinesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Naz on Tue 4 Jan 2011 - 14:05

varun, i want to make a request.
download the game METRO 2033, then post a benchmark test..
As ur pc is powerful, i found that this could be a nice challenging test Smile
I'll be waiting for the post impatiently Smile

Naz

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Tue 4 Jan 2011 - 21:45

vinesh wrote:cool where can i get a file like that
I got a demo disc when I purchased my sound card and I searched for the others on the world wide web.

Naz wrote:varun, i want to make a request.
download the game METRO 2033, then post a benchmark test..
As ur pc is powerful, i found that this could be a nice challenging test Smile
I'll be waiting for the post impatiently Smile
I reckon it would be a very challenging test but I only benchmark those games which I play. I will soon add the results for Need For Speed - ProStreet, FIFA 11 and Crysis though.

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Naz on Tue 4 Jan 2011 - 23:57

i dont intend to know the result of these games, as its not really what we the public want to know, cause its currently payed game by many ppl, compared to metro 2033 which is said to be one the most demanding game.. i wanted you especially to test this awsome demanding game, and benchmark it so that i can see the real power of your construction agains a challenging game....
or maybe you are a little bit anxious about the result you may get with metro 2033.. lOl..Razz

Naz

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Wed 5 Jan 2011 - 1:45

I have built this computer for my use. What matters is whether it satisfies my needs, not the public's and as I have already pointed out, I only benchmark those games which I tend to play. So, whether my computer is powerful enough to provide an optimal gameplay in Metro 2033 doesn't arise and in no way, does this situation make me uncomfortable.

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by prashantkariman on Wed 5 Jan 2011 - 12:07

best graphix i hav seen on a pc so far. . .try on gt5

prashantkariman
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by vinesh on Fri 7 Jan 2011 - 1:19

gt5 lol is ps3 and i can tell you no game can beat its graphic

vinesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Vishaan on Sun 9 Jan 2011 - 15:39

Mo pa compren sa ban languaz computer la aussi bien ki ban seki douer pu computer.
Mai de seki mo kav dir: up to now, this is best computer seki monn truver ek konner. So system sound, leker fer boom boom endan kan ekouter. Ban santer ki zamai mo ti p ekouter dan la vie, enn kou ekouter lor sa system la, tou santer mo kontan. Kisanla pu envi ekoute sa chanson la 'Bano Rani'? Monn kontan sa santer la kan monn ekoute sa kot Varun. Li claire ek each beat is heard.
So grafik payant net kan gete fim. Mo gete trailer kot Varun ek vinn download fim linn montrer mwa pu geter la. Mai kan assizer pu gete fim la kot mwa, pfff mo teigne li enplasse.
Aster ban zaffer gaming tousa..foder mo jouer lor PC la pu ki mo kav comment. XD

Vishaan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kavi on Sun 9 Jan 2011 - 19:04

Fully Agree with Vishaan Very Happy

Kavi
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Tue 11 Jan 2011 - 23:54

vinesh wrote:

Sneha wrote:Then, I watched the beginning of Die Another Day, the 20th installment of the James Bond movies where I thought I was watching another HD title only for Varun to tell me that it was just a DVDrip with Xvid and Dolby Digital 5.1. I was stunned and it was then that I realized the true potential of the 19-inch LG Flatron W1943S.
prashantkariman wrote:best graphix i hav seen on a pc so far
Vishaan wrote:So grafik payant net kan gete fim. Mo gete trailer kot Varun ek vinn download fim linn montrer mwa pu geter la. Mai kan assizer pu gete fim la kot mwa, pfff mo teigne li enplasse.
Kavi wrote:Fully Agree with Vishaan Very Happy
I hope all of these replies assures vinesh that the LG Flatron W1943S is not just an average computer LCD monitor. I might add some screenshots about the image quality at a later time.

Please, note that I have recently added 3 more titles (Crysis, FIFA 11 & Need For Speed - ProStreet) to my gaming benchmarks. I have also replaced the CINEBENCH R10 benchmark results by those of version R11.5.

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Naz on Sun 16 Jan 2011 - 21:36

Futhermore, I might be interested to sell my Gigabyte 3D Rocket II too for an additional Rs 1,000.

Bear in mind that the Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 is a high-end CPU with 4 MB of cache designed mainly for gaming while the Gigabyte 3D Rocket II is a gigantic enthusiast-class CPU cooler measuring 160 mm in height. The latter comes with 2 fans and a fan controller.

If anybody is interested, do not hesitate to answer this post.

am interested with the gigabyte 3d rocket, and am planning to buy it soon, will make you know in the very near futur varun...cya

Naz

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Sun 16 Jan 2011 - 22:01

I'm selling the CPU Cooler only if someone buys the Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 too. As you're a good friend of mine, Naz, I'm ready to slash the price of the combo to only Rs 2,500 + your Intel Core 2 Duo E7200 coming in the opposite direction or you can also find me a suitable buyer for the CPU and you take the CPU Cooler.

If I were to sell only the CPU Cooler then I'll have to ponder on the price once again, which would naturally be much higher than at what I've fixed it right now.

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Naz on Sun 16 Jan 2011 - 22:03

am not willing to buy the cpu, try to think about the price of the 3d rocket only and make me know.. thks

Naz

Back to top Go down

Post by vinesh on Tue 18 Jan 2011 - 22:23

no matter how much naz is proposing to you am proposing its double lol

vinesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Tue 18 Jan 2011 - 23:59

Naz wrote:am not willing to buy the cpu, try to think about the price of the 3d rocket only and make me know.. thks
I haven't fixed the price yet but here's the bundle that you would get if you'll buy the Gigabyte 3D Rocket II...

I'll announce the price by the end of this week and if you really want to buy it then you should gather your money by next week.

vinesh wrote:no matter how much naz is proposing to you am proposing its double lol
Really? Razz

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Naz on Wed 19 Jan 2011 - 20:38

lolz... thinking wisely, my computer doesnt need it, if i buy it it would be kind of beauty, so i better consider things which will help my pc,
conclusion, i wont buy it...Smile

Naz

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Wed 27 Apr 2011 - 22:16

Guys, I did it again... I've once more upgraded my computer system some weeks ago! What a Face

Yeah, I know, I said it somewhere in the forum that I will limit my computer upgrades now but sincerely, I couldn't help myself, I'm a computer enthusiast after all.

I will modify the review soon after performing all the benchmarks and picture shootouts. In the meantime, let me just tell you what has changed till now (because I'm planning some further upgrades).

Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R

Intel Core i7-930

Cooler Master V6GT

Patriot Signature 6 GB DDR3-1333 (Kit of 3 UDIMMs)

Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard (Revised Version)

Logitech MX 518 Optical Gaming Mouse (Revised Version)

Gigabyte Ghost Gaming Mousepad GP-MP8000
In the coming weeks, I might invest in a newer graphics card, a larger monitor, a HD webcam and... Well, that's it I guess. Wink

Last edited by Varun on Sun 11 Sep 2011 - 23:28; edited 1 time in total

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Kavi on Fri 29 Apr 2011 - 19:32

:O
I Envy You Razz Razz XD
Baap re baap...

Kavi
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeet on Mon 2 May 2011 - 19:15

ey ena case ek toi la! mo PC pa nanien ditou devan pu toi la sa, pa pu kav comparer si aster! Sad

Jeet
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Mon 2 May 2011 - 19:24

Pa fini la... Kan Varun pou overclock lerla ki zot pou dir? Razz

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Mon 2 May 2011 - 23:22

Overclocking will not come so early. I haven't yet fully upgraded the computer. Also, I'm a bit disappointed with it's night look compared to what it was initially.

Before

Now
So, I'm thinking of replacing the Cooler Master V6GT's twin fans and three of the Gigabyte 3D Mars' fans with 5 of this one...

Cooler Master 90 CFM Blue LED Silent Fan 120 mm
What do you say, friends?

By the way, if any of you wants the Cooler Master 90 CFM Blue LED Silent Fan 120 mm, it can be purchased at TORNADOWARE. It rotates at 2000 RPM for only 19 dBA of noise.

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by 0rphaN on Tue 3 May 2011 - 0:12

Nice upgrade waiting for the overclock Very Happy mo pc aussi p vini pa kass tete Very Happy Twisted Evil

0rphaN
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Naz on Tue 3 May 2011 - 20:23

marvelous upgrade man... moi mo dir toi servi un testing bench to ki fluorescent, dan un video nvidia mo ti p get sa, li fluo vert, li fixer so bane piece dussu, assoir super joli man...

Naz

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Thu 5 May 2011 - 20:37

I'm not an Nvidia fan boy. Razz

Concerning my upgrade, I'm not done yet because I'll be replacing my primary hard disk drive, the Samsung Spinpoint F3 HD502HJ (500 GB, SATA 3 Gbps & 16 MB Cache), with the Seagate Barracuda ST3500413AS (500 GB, 6 Gbps & 16 MB Cache).

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Tue 9 Aug 2011 - 20:33

So hun, finally replaced the hard disk and snapped some pictures of your 'new' PC? Razz

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Tue 9 Aug 2011 - 21:20

Well, I haven't replaced the original three LED fans yet. I might do it in the coming 2-3 days. Moreover, I have replaced my graphics card with an XFX Radeon HD 6870 1 GB GDDR5 and my monitor with a Samsung SyncMaster XL2370 full HD LED LCD.

XFX Radeon HD 6870 1 GB GDDR5

Samsung SyncMaster XL2370
On the other hand, my 4.5 TB of storage capacity is almost full now. So, I'm thinking of opting for another 2 TB hard disk drive, which will increase my storage capacity to 6.5 TB.

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Tue 9 Aug 2011 - 21:31

I can't wait for the new benchmarks and pictures, sweetie. With your new graphics card, I'm sure the benchmarks are going to reach high levels. Wink

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Tue 9 Aug 2011 - 22:05

Here are some early images of the upgraded system... Smile

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Naz on Tue 9 Aug 2011 - 22:27

tousala dakor, mo encor p atan to benchmarking test pour metro 2033.. Smile

Naz

Back to top Go down

Post by vinesh on Tue 9 Aug 2011 - 22:34

Speakers koter apres lol kuma to cpv bouz sa mouse dans sa ti lespace la !!!
lol naz bien dire sameme bisen la benchmark metro 2033

vinesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Tue 9 Aug 2011 - 22:44

Naz wrote:tousala dakor, mo encor p atan to benchmarking test pour metro 2033.. Smile
vinesh wrote:lol naz bien dire sameme bisen la benchmark metro 2033
Oh, come on, we have already discussed about that.

By the way, which is more demanding; Metro 2033 or Crysis 2? Suspect

vinesh wrote:Speakers koter apres lol kuma to cpv bouz sa mouse dans sa ti lespace la !!!
As I said, these are early images. The full setup will be in place in a couple of days. As for the mouse, I'm having a hard time with the limited space but I'll move it on the desk on the Gigabyte Ghost Gaming Mousepad GP-MP8000. However, I doubt I'll have enough space as I have to place the center speaker of my Logitech Z-5500 in front of the monitor. It seems like I'll have to upgrade the table also now. What a Face

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:53

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum