The Wonder Kid's Corner

Hello,

You are currently viewing this forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to our topics.

By joining our community you will have the privilege to create your own topics, reply to others' messages, respond to polls and access many other special features.

Join our community instantly... Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free of spam!

Be sure to check out the frequently asked questions or contact the administrators regarding any issue.

Warm regards,

The Board Management Team

Burnout Paradise - The Ultimate Box

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Burnout Paradise - The Ultimate Box

Post by Naz on Thu 9 Dec 2010 - 0:50

Game Info
Welcome to Paradise City! Home to the biggest evolution in the Burnout series. Now races are no longer taking place in an enclosed track but in a full scale open world. From the high-rise delights of Downtown Paradise to the stunning vistas of Silver Lake you will find yourself in a game world that looks as stunning while stationary as it does at 200 mph! Awesome new modes incredible vehicles online innovations and the freedom to enjoy the game your way!

Burnout Paradise has won over 55 awards worldwide and the PC version will combine new gameplay with all the open world racing, intense speed and action of the original game. Paradise delivers an open-world environment built for intense speed, excitement and exploration and sets a new standard in the seamless transition from single-player offline to social online gameplay.

Screenshots:

release date was on :16 Jan 2009
Game score: 9.0

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Naz

Back to top Go down

Re: Burnout Paradise - The Ultimate Box

Post by Sneha on Thu 9 Dec 2010 - 10:50

What's your personal opinion of this game?

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Naz on Thu 9 Dec 2010 - 15:50

hmmm i liked it for a start, the gameplay s fantastic... graphic very cool and as for the crashes!!! its wow... Very Happy
the drifts are fantabulous... but u will get bored at 50%, there is nothing but races and crash, u just need patience and unlock the cars.. cars are well built...
a small plus to the game is the motocycle experience
but what gives less excitement is the lack of speedometers...
you will maybe find something strange while playing, its that when the car shifts, it goes on shifting unlimitedly lOl... like after 6th gear there is 7 and 8 and if u crash, back to zero, then 1, 2 ,3 ,4 5, 6, 7, ..... it goes on... its pretty babylike lOl...
apart these stuffs, everything is ok.. i like it, despite playing it on not very high details...

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Naz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Fri 10 Dec 2010 - 10:39

Domage ki mo pena PC, sinon peut etre mo ti pu zué. Sad

Pena personn kinn zoué Burnout Paradise ankor?

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by vinesh on Fri 10 Dec 2010 - 17:18

I played it also
the grahpics was nice but i think the same way as naz said above you get bored with the game afterwards but its really nice
especially when you use a supercharger and go top with nitro on , i sounds like an airplane lol

vinesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Fri 10 Dec 2010 - 19:41

I played it a while ago and my conclusion was that it was more of fantasy game than a realistic one. I'll try it once again in the next few days though just to be sure I wasn't wrong.

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Naz on Fri 10 Dec 2010 - 21:02

yess sure... its fantasy game... but the driving experience is a 50-50... it is fantasy in the sense that the car never stop gearing up if u have a non-stopping road, and the game gives a realistic driving style in the high speed drifting ect..

Naz

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeet on Sun 12 Dec 2010 - 15:47

mo ti jouer sa lor PS 2, ek ti complete li, tro bon sa jouer la!

Jeet
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by vinesh on Sun 12 Dec 2010 - 20:48

this game is not on ps2 maybe you played burnout dominator or legends

vinesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeet on Mon 13 Dec 2010 - 20:31

ahaha, mone dir mone jouer v dir mone jouer dow!

Jeet
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:07

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top