The Wonder Kid's Corner

Hello,

You are currently viewing this forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to our topics.

By joining our community you will have the privilege to create your own topics, reply to others' messages, respond to polls and access many other special features.

Join our community instantly... Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free of spam!

Be sure to check out the frequently asked questions or contact the administrators regarding any issue.

Warm regards,

The Board Management Team

Who's The Best?

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who's The Best?

Post by Prithvi on Sat 5 Jan 2008 - 23:11

First topic message reminder :

Of course, it's the boys. What a foolish question of mine! scratch

Prithvi
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's The Best?

Post by Prithvi on Fri 19 Nov 2010 - 17:43

Pff!!
Pa ale irrelevant Jeet! Evil or Very Mad
Zot tou p dir toi sa!
Post seki bzin do... Mad

Prithvi
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeet on Sat 20 Nov 2010 - 20:34

ok mo papa, b tone bizin realiser, boys are best as no answer from girls side!
Jeet
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Prithvi on Mon 22 Nov 2010 - 20:38

Wai sa mo dakor ar twa! Smile
Zot p ress trankil sans dir kitsoz, alors nou pren li kom ene win! cheers

Prithvi
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeet on Mon 22 Nov 2010 - 21:11

aila, so simple!! mo koire pena mem tifi lor sa forum la!!! What a Face
Jeet
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Madhooree on Wed 24 Nov 2010 - 19:59

hey guys!i`m here!!!! Razz
Madhooree
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeet on Thu 25 Nov 2010 - 8:06

ki to p fer isi dow? laisse nu gagner trankil! Very Happy
Jeet
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Nusha on Thu 25 Nov 2010 - 15:55

The very first quote which I've learnt in my G.P class was "BEHIND THE SUCCESS OF EVERY MAN, THERE IS A WOMAN". Hats off for the person who had such a noble thought.

History evidenced that woman was a puppet who danced on the tunes of man.

The contemporary society highlights the fact that if one wheel of an oxen cart represents a man, the other one represents a woman.

What about the forecoming era??? Obviously, it will be a WOMAN DOMINATED ERA.

So, THREE CHEERS FOR THE GIRLS' POWER!
Nusha
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Back to top Go down

Post by Prithvi on Thu 25 Nov 2010 - 20:12

WOMAN DOMINATED ERA?
You only said one wheel represents a woman while the other end represents a man!
Then why a woman dominated era?
I would rather say A MAN DOMINATED ERA.
so, HATS OFF TO BOYS' POWER! cheers

Prithvi
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Nusha on Thu 25 Nov 2010 - 20:25

I have predicted for the future by saying a WOMAN DOMINATED ERA; women will surely be more successful than men in the future...

But for the time being both genders are on the same wave line....

Men must be prepared to face the complete destruction of their 'macho society'...Only one thing will prevail - WOMENS' SUPERIORITY OVER EVERYTHING!!
Nusha
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeet on Thu 25 Nov 2010 - 20:53

words were created by man, and yet woman learning the words try to teach man themselves! no matter what there will always be some jobs where women will never be able to replace man!
and for the time being it's very good that both are equal!! so i don't go for one side's superiority!
yet boys are the best! pirat
Jeet
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Nusha on Fri 26 Nov 2010 - 8:47

Ok Jeet. Can you please give me a list of jobs which cannot be done by women?
Nusha
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Fri 26 Nov 2010 - 15:24

Good question, Nusha. cheers

Jeet, if you say that women can't replace men, I won't believe you. But then, if I say the same for you guys? Twisted Evil
Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeet on Fri 26 Nov 2010 - 19:15

hmmm!
Jeet
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Nusha on Fri 26 Nov 2010 - 19:21

I'm waiting for your answer Jeet.
Nusha
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Back to top Go down

Post by Prithvi on Fri 26 Nov 2010 - 21:02

Males have solutions to problems more quickly compared to females.
Girls take more time to think but when they think they do it as efficiently like boys.

Any reply to this Girls?

Prithvi
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Vishaan on Fri 26 Nov 2010 - 21:09

Madhooree wrote:hey guys!i`m here!!!! Razz

So? Si to la ki nu kav fer?
Defann ban tiffi la plito. Razz

Vishaan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Sat 27 Nov 2010 - 10:49

Prithvi wrote:Males have solutions to problems more quickly compared to females.
Girls take more time to think but when they think they do it as efficiently like boys.

Any reply to this Girls?
Tw koz kaka la. Neutral
Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Vishaan on Sat 27 Nov 2010 - 13:55

Sneha wrote:
Prithvi wrote:Males have solutions to problems more quickly compared to females.

Any reply to this Girls?
Tw koz kaka la. Neutral

Sneha can you prove that whatever Prithvi said is shit? Question Am sure that Prithvi has got back ups for what he said.

Vishaan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Madhooree on Sat 27 Nov 2010 - 15:36

I don`t agree with Prithvi...its too exaggerating to say that,it might have been the case with some girls but you can`t point "girls" in general!!
well,this applies for some boys i know too but i won`t point boys in general regarding this,so..
And lets hear about his back ups if he does have any!! Razz

Last edited by Madhooree on Mon 29 Nov 2010 - 13:33; edited 1 time in total
Madhooree
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Sat 27 Nov 2010 - 16:12

Ayla, Madhooree ine fini dir ceki moti anvi dir.

Enfin, li normal ki bisin fer ressortir sa bann zafer la, Madhooree vu ke sa bann garson la bann dumbo sa... tongue
Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Nusha on Sat 27 Nov 2010 - 16:39

Zordi 1 zafer ki fer moi gagne 1 movais limpression lor ban garson. Mais mo pa p generaliser. Zordi mo ti ale aide bn dimoune aveugle ek mo papa. Mn rencontre 2 soeurs ager de 25 ans parla. C 1 jumelle. Depi zt nee zt pa kpv trouver. Mais zt papa in rejette zt coz li ti envi gagne 1 garson. Zt papa pa mem fer zt suive traitement toussa. Hopefully ena bn NGOs...

Mo demande moi kifer dimoune ena craze pour baby boys,,,,
Nusha
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeet on Sat 27 Nov 2010 - 17:26

so sneha to p dir ke varun 1 dumbo la, varun chek sa 1 kout!
well am not for baby boys moi, nusha!
prithvi tire bann backups la ta!
Jeet
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Nusha on Sat 27 Nov 2010 - 19:35

Thank god, you have such a noble thought Jeet.

So, voice out loudly guys:
EAST WEST GIRLS THE BEST!
Nusha
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Back to top Go down

Post by Prithvi on Sun 28 Nov 2010 - 15:18

Sneha wrote:

Any reply to this Girls?
Tw koz kaka la. Neutral

Donne moi preuve ki mwe koz "kaka".
Kan to fini prouV, mo prouv toi mo point! Twisted Evil

Madhooree wrote:I agree with Sneha...its too exaggerating to say that,it might have been the case with some girls but you can`t point "girls" in general!!
well,this applies for some boys i know too but i won`t point boys in general regarding this,so..
And lets hear about his back ups if he does have any!! Razz

Madhoooree, to pu dakor ki nou p compare ene garson ek ene tifi ki normale physiquement ek mentalement bien!
Pa dir moi ki to pu compare ene garson autrement capable ek ene tifi normale! afro

Nusha Bundhoo wrote:Zordi 1 zafer ki fer moi gagne 1 movais limpression lor ban garson. Mais mo pa p generaliser. Zordi mo ti ale aide bn dimoune aveugle ek mo papa. Mn rencontre 2 soeurs ager de 25 ans parla. C 1 jumelle. Depi zt nee zt pa kpv trouver. Mais zt papa in rejette zt coz li ti envi gagne 1 garson. Zt papa pa mem fer zt suive traitement toussa. Hopefully ena bn NGOs...

Mo demande moi kifer dimoune ena craze pour baby boys,,,,

Less mo reponn to ban question! Dabord mo reponn to question "baby boy"! Ene papa pu kontent ena ene zenfant garson pu ki garson la continuer porte nom de la famille par konte tifi la pu chanz so nom kan li marier!
Concernant ban jumelle la, kan papa ti p abandone jumelle la, mama ki li p fer? Li ti p donne papa la coup de main ki? Mo kwar bien si mama la ti contan ban zenfants la omoin li li ti pu pren ban zenfant la konte ek li pa ti pu abandonne banla!
Ena ene koZ ki dir: Pa kapav tappe la main avek ene la main! Evil or Very Mad

Aster pu ki ene papa rejecte so zenfant sa li ene zafer hormonale. Mo pa kwar si papa la kontent so zenfant li pu ale rejecte li! sa boug la line rejecte so zenfant akoz li pa kontent li! Sa misier li bzin en mank de ene hormone ki appel prolactin! Sa li ene hormone ki responsab pu develop lamour paternel!

Prithvi
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Nusha on Sun 28 Nov 2010 - 20:06

Wi Prithvi to ena raison la. Quelque part mama la aussi en tor. Peut etre madame la p peur so missier.
Nusha
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Back to top Go down

Post by Vishaan on Sun 28 Nov 2010 - 20:30

cheers
Hail to Prithvi. Yayyyyyyyyyy afro

Vishaan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Sun 28 Nov 2010 - 21:23

This topic has really been a killing blow to the woman race. From the beginning to now, girls haven't been able to counter effectively and end this topic victoriously.
Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Madhooree on Sun 28 Nov 2010 - 21:41

Pa dir moi ki to pu compare ene garson autrement capable ek ene tifi normale!

Vishaan,mo panne dir twa ki banela pa normale!!mo pa truver ki zot ena defaut physiquement et mentalement..zis zot pena le correcte attitude!!
Mad

Dabord mo reponn to question "baby boy"! Ene papa pu kontent ena ene zenfant garson pu ki garson la continuer porte nom de la famille par konte tifi la pu chanz so nom kan li marier!
No you`r totally wrong!actually girls do have the right to choose whether to change their surname after marriage or not!!so this can`t be a reason for such preference!! Razz
Madhooree
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Vishaan on Sun 28 Nov 2010 - 21:53

Madhooree wrote:
Pa dir moi ki to pu compare ene garson autrement capable ek ene tifi normale!

Vishaan,mo panne dir twa ki banela pa normale!!mo pa truver ki zot ena defaut physiquement et mentalement..zis zot pena le correcte attitude!!
Mad

Dabord mo reponn to question "baby boy"! Ene papa pu kontent ena ene zenfant garson pu ki garson la continuer porte nom de la famille par konte tifi la pu chanz so nom kan li marier!
No you`r totally wrong!actually girls do have the right to choose whether to change their surname after marriage or not!!so this can`t be a reason for such preference!! Razz

Arey..Pa mwa kinn dir sa mai Prithvi kinn dir. Lolz.
Attitude? Ki relation ena?

Wi wi ban tifi ena sa choix la. Mai la plipart ki fair?
Eski zot kontinuer ress ar zot surnom? Non zot chanz li zot nom pu please zot bolom. xP
By the way, twa to pu garde to surnom mem oubien to pu accepter surnom to bolom?

Vishaan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Madhooree on Sun 28 Nov 2010 - 22:13

Si,la plipar fer saem bt they do have the choice!so this is not a reason for babygirls to be less prefered than babyboys!!
i`l change n zats my choice n i dnt think my parents do have any regret abt that!

N if u want to compare a normal girl n a normal boy..one thing is there for sure..boys often forget what they have said in the past while this is a very rare case with girls..this means that boys don`t really mean what they say most of the time..that is they are not sincere to their own words! Twisted Evil
Madhooree
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 29 Nov 2010 - 11:08

Madhooree wrote:

N if u want to compare a normal girl n a normal boy..one thing is there for sure..boys often forget what they have said in the past while this is a very rare case with girls..this means that boys don`t really mean what they say most of the time..that is they are not sincere to their own words! Twisted Evil

Oooiie So true geek

Back to top Go down

Post by Vishaan on Mon 29 Nov 2010 - 14:47

Madhooree wrote:Si,la plipar fer saem bt they do have the choice!so this is not a reason for babygirls to be less prefered than babyboys!!
i`l change n zats my choice n i dnt think my parents do have any regret abt that!

Yup you have the choice. Thats for sure Madhu. But if you look at majority of the girls, what do they do? They change. So obviously a parent know that the girl will most probably change her surname. For the time being, concerning what Nusha said and her experience, not only the father is to be blame and she admitted it. And as Prithvi said, this might be one of the factors leading to rejection of the baby.

Madhooree wrote: Smile N if u want to compare a normal girl n a normal boy..one thing is there for sure..boys often forget what they have said in the past while this is a very rare case with girls..this means that boys don`t really mean what they say most of the time..that is they are not sincere to their own words! Twisted Evil

This can be explain from medicinal point. Girls have oestrogen hormone which makes them pay attention to each and every petty things that happen. That is why girls are very caring. But boys does not even bother to know because they have things that are much important. They always remember important things and they dont bother to remember every single matter or get worried for nothing.
From this, you can see, we are not really equal on this term since you girls you got oestrogen as we lack these.
But from what Prithvi said, its a fair one. Smile
Samjhi Madhu? Smile

Who the F***** has given Prithvi a negative vote when he talked about reaction time of women?
The one who did it, have the gut to say it and prove why she gave negative.
Evil or Very Mad

Vishaan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Nusha on Mon 29 Nov 2010 - 15:23

Both Prithvi and Vishaan have brought convincing arguments. From, medical point of views I agree with you, guys. I have gone through an interview of our Vice President of the Republic yesterday. It has made me realised something; both men and women share the same priviledge in our contemporary society. Men have a tendency to say that they are superior as compared to women. They are not to be blamed. Actually we have a scarcity of men on our planet. Normally, we highly value things which are scarce in supply as compared to those in abundance.

One fact cannot be ignored. If girls are progressing geometrically in the academic field, boys are moving ahead arithmetically. Consequently, there will be a large number of women who will be much ahead of the small population of men. Again this become a controversial issue because we have scarcity of men.
Nusha
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Back to top Go down

Post by Vishaan on Mon 29 Nov 2010 - 18:55

Rolling Eyes A positive for this vote fo you Nusha.
Have you deserted the girls? Razz
I really appreciate you for this one as you have strengthen my statement. Smile

Vishaan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Madhooree on Mon 29 Nov 2010 - 21:22

Nusha,u`ve helped them too much! Sad i must admit that we are losing girls!
So,Sneha,its time..prove Prithvi wrong!come`on!

Nishta,can we know why you have voted Prithvi as negative?!And concerning my post i didnt ask you for your opinion,i was rather informing the boys. Neutral
Just bring points foward!
Madhooree
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 29 Nov 2010 - 21:39

Koii?
Mone vote Prithvi as negative?
Ki to p cozer?

Varun eske tO kave vine confirmer si vrai sa Ou faux?
Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Madhooree on Mon 29 Nov 2010 - 21:49

If you didnt,then who did?!
It seems that you really want to participate in this topic,then why don`t you just bring your points foward regarding this topic instead Question !
Madhooree
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 29 Nov 2010 - 21:51

No way Its Not me
hmmm mais eske mo kapave koner kifr tone dire sa?
to pena aucun preve kuma tone oser dire sa?
Can you please Explain? Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Madhooree on Mon 29 Nov 2010 - 21:55

Because I didnt,and after me there was only you who seemed to be happy about I going against them..so!Nusha supported them and no reply yet from Sneha,and so,it seemed most convincing that it was you! Mad
Madhooree
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 29 Nov 2010 - 21:59

Mais Sans to sire koment to oser dire un zafr kumsa?
It ''Could be you''
But You are Not sure Girl

reflechis bien avant dire kitchose

Back to top Go down

Post by Prithvi on Mon 29 Nov 2010 - 22:27

Mo pense bien ke c'est toi ki pas reflchi avant koZ hun!
Razz

Dabord mo pa koire ki ban garson pu donne moi ene negative vote!
Deuxieme, ban lezot pne reponn ditou, c'est juste toi kine reponn, alors target vine zis lor toi tifi! Twisted Evil

Prithvi
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 29 Nov 2010 - 22:31

Mo pena narien Pu dia toa Prithvi.

Mo pe atten un reponse de Madhooree!

Back to top Go down

Post by Prithvi on Mon 29 Nov 2010 - 22:42

Ey fer toi koN ene forum ici!
Ek nou address a zot tou!
Mai la li concerne mo mem, pa kapav ki mo avoy sa ferfout ek laisse ene lot reponn pu moi!

Aprer mo ti p atan ene tel reponse mem depi ar toi mem ki mo pa kone toi tres bien!
Cool

Prithvi
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 29 Nov 2010 - 22:44

Prithvi wrote:

Aprer mo ti p atan ene tel reponse mem depi ar toi mem ki mo pa kone toi tres bien!
Cool

Hahaha
Ki to pe cozer?
Pas gne comprens narien!
Ki to gner ta Prithvi?

Back to top Go down

Post by Vishaan on Mon 29 Nov 2010 - 22:58

Prithvi wrote:Mo pense bien ke c'est toi ki pas reflchi avant koZ hun!
Razz

Dabord mo pa koire ki ban garson pu donne moi ene negative vote!
Deuxieme, ban lezot pne reponn ditou, c'est juste toi kine reponn, alors target vine zis lor toi tifi! Twisted Evil

Prithvi wrote:Ey fer toi koN ene forum ici!
Ek nou address a zot tou!
Mai la li concerne mo mem, pa kapav ki mo avoy sa ferfout ek laisse ene lot reponn pu moi!

Cool

Mo entierement dakor ek twa mo frer. Mai to konner kaver, pa gaspille to l'enerzi pu prove twa ek ban sans compren.

Concernant mamzel sampat, morsi mo de mem opinion ki Madhooree ine dir ek explikasyon la Prithvi ine donn ou!

Vishaan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 29 Nov 2010 - 23:01

Faire toa koner marke un "H'' dans Mo surnOm
Be alors toa si to bisin reflechis bien BoY

Back to top Go down

Post by Prithvi on Mon 29 Nov 2010 - 23:05

B kume to appeler? Samphat?
Laughing

Mo kwar bien to bzin aplik to conseil reflechi la lor to mem hun!

Prithvi
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Vishaan on Mon 29 Nov 2010 - 23:06

lol!
Rofl!

Vishaan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 29 Nov 2010 - 23:08

Anyway Si mo dire toa si kumen mo surnom ekrir sa pa pu change narien Non?
to deja kone Mo nom
Alors?

Back to top Go down

Post by Prithvi on Mon 29 Nov 2010 - 23:24

Kan to bien koN ki Vishan kone to nom, ki to bzin dire li ki ena "h" dan to nom?
Kontent fer l'interessant! Twisted Evil

Prithvi
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: