The Wonder Kid's Corner

Hello,

You are currently viewing this forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to our topics.

By joining our community you will have the privilege to create your own topics, reply to others' messages, respond to polls and access many other special features.

Join our community instantly... Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free of spam!

Be sure to check out the frequently asked questions or contact the administrators regarding any issue.

Warm regards,

The Board Management Team

TORNADOWARE

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How do you rate it?

91% 91% 
[ 10 ]
9% 9% 
[ 1 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 11

TORNADOWARE

Sneha and I recently launched our own company, a computer boutique, situated at S36, Second Floor, Orchard Centre, Saint Jean Road, Quatre-Bornes, Mauritius and it has been opened to the public since June 2010.

We specialize heavily in pure retail heavy duty, high performance and gaming computers along with high-end parts and accessories. That said, we do cater for the low-end and mid-end market segments too.

Among the brands we trade you will find Gigabyte, Cooler Master, Thermaltake, Antec, Samsung, Western Digital, Sony, Kingston, OCZ, Creative, Logitech, Razer, HP, Netgear and Belkin. In brief, all the leading brands are present in our showroom.

However, we do not focus too much on OEM products such as laptops, all-in-one desktop PCs or nettops but they are available on special orders.

To complete the package, we also offer services such as maintenance, repairs and upgrades. So, ladies and gentlemen, do not hesitate to contact us for your computer needs and solutions.

Last edited by Varun on Wed 1 Dec 2010 - 23:06; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Image Updates & Poll Added)

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

TORNADOWARE :: Comments

Post on Tue 16 Nov 2010 - 18:57 by Prithvi

Kavi, to p vine badiN la!
Kan Varun ti demane toi sipa to dakord to ti kav fini dia tusa!

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue 16 Nov 2010 - 20:53 by Kavi

Neutral
si mo ti konE mo pu absent tou sa zour la.. depi lontemp mo ti pu fini fr varun koner... mais aster la ki mn ggn ban nouvel la... kot mo kapav mo pa p alé mais ena ban zafr ki very 'important'..

i'll wait for Varun's verdict.

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed 17 Nov 2010 - 16:30 by Prithvi

Verdict? Ki verdict to p koZ?
Seki mne kompren la c ki tne ggn tu sa bne invitation sorti la apres ki Varun ti done toi so offer!
B to pa responsable ditou, kan tne fini done to parole a Varun! Evil or Very Mad
To ti bien kav fer to bne kamarad kone lor sa!

Back to top Go down

Post on Thu 18 Nov 2010 - 19:53 by Kavi

Ok varun....
apartir lundi, mo pu lib...
mo sipozé vini le 25 et le 27 non???

Back to top Go down

Post on Fri 19 Nov 2010 - 13:53 by Sneha

Kavi, to pa panser to p zuer ar nou la? Kan nou ti fer nou reket pou sa travay la, to ti aksepter mai aprer sa pa 1 ou 2 mai 3 foi tonn postpone date la.

Travay kit plas demann enn certenn volonter ek devouement. Kouma Prithvi ine dir, la fason to p fer montrer to irresponsabiliter anver travay la ek kan to angage toi pou enn travay ena enn discipline bisin suiv, Kavi.

Mem si tonn koumans travay le 23, eski nou pou kapav expect ki to regulier ek ponctuel dan travay la ou kan puena to bann "important" stuffs, to pou re absan?

La manyer tonn agir sirman ine irit Varun, akoz sa li pa p dir toi naryen petet. C a toi de voir ki to anvi aster...

Back to top Go down

Post on Fri 19 Nov 2010 - 23:11 by Kavi

hmm.....
I know that u'll not appreciate what i'm going to announce.. but

Pa pren li mal dutou... mais mo withdraw my decision lor job la...

V dir,,, Varun, im very sorry mais franchement... mo pa kwar ki mo pu a la hauteur moi osi... alors... si to pa mind.. i'll resign..

I agree I was too enthusiastic to carry out my task at TORNADOWARE but recently, I've pondered on this job-offer. After considering some main factors that might interfere in my duty there, it seemed better for me and for you Varun, that i quit. I know that you might be very embarrased and baffled by this decision of mine but I think you can understand me. Once more, I apologize for my immaturity concerning this job-offer.

I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused Sad

If you want explicit details about this sudden resignment, feel free to discuss with me.. I really hope you don't mind.

If you'll allow me, I might look for other relatives or persons to complete carry on with this job.

Prithvi, i'm sorry to let you down at this critical time but I hope you understand me. Mo ti tro fite pu sa job la ek li posib mn entrain twa avk mwa.. I again apologize for this...

Pa pren moi mal...

Your Friend, Kavi

Back to top Go down

Post on Sat 20 Nov 2010 - 18:22 by Kavi

Varun, won't you say anything?? Crying or Very sad

Pa pren li mal... Sey conpren mw.. No

I'm very very very sorry... mo compren si ton amerD avk mo latitude...

silent

Back to top Go down

Post on Sat 20 Nov 2010 - 21:27 by Prithvi

I'm sorry guys but I think that I'm off 2!
Well, recently I have been blocked by new tuitions!
Moreover, I have got to replace the lost tuitions!
Meaning, I won't be able to continue with the job!
Sorry, Varun but I was surprised 2! I didn't expect to receive such an early response from them! Sad
Kan ggn letemp kav vine fer ene letour laba com dab!

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun 21 Nov 2010 - 12:16 by Varun

Sneha wrote:La manyer tonn agir sirman ine irit Varun, akoz sa li pa p dir toi naryen petet. C a toi de voir ki to anvi aster...
To be honest, I'm not feeling irritated as I was already expecting it since he first postponed the dates.

Kavi wrote:hmm.....
I know that u'll not appreciate what i'm going to announce.. but

Pa pren li mal dutou... mais mo withdraw my decision lor job la...

V dir,,, Varun, im very sorry mais franchement... mo pa kwar ki mo pu a la hauteur moi osi... alors... si to pa mind.. i'll resign..

I agree I was too enthusiastic to carry out my task at TORNADOWARE but recently, I've pondered on this job-offer. After considering some main factors that might interfere in my duty there, it seemed better for me and for you Varun, that i quit. I know that you might be very embarrased and baffled by this decision of mine but I think you can understand me. Once more, I apologize for my immaturity concerning this job-offer.

I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused Sad

If you want explicit details about this sudden resignment, feel free to discuss with me.. I really hope you don't mind.

If you'll allow me, I might look for other relatives or persons to complete carry on with this job.

Prithvi, i'm sorry to let you down at this critical time but I hope you understand me. Mo ti tro fite pu sa job la ek li posib mn entrain twa avk mwa.. I again apologize for this...

Pa pren moi mal...

Your Friend, Kavi
Kavi wrote:Varun, won't you say anything?? Crying or Very sad

Pa pren li mal... Sey conpren mw.. No

I'm very very very sorry... mo compren si ton amerD avk mo latitude...

silent
You didn't explain your decision at all. So, how can I comment on it?

Prithvi wrote:I'm sorry guys but I think that I'm off 2!
Well, recently I have been blocked by new tuitions!
Moreover, I have got to replace the lost tuitions!
Meaning, I won't be able to continue with the job!
Sorry, Varun but I was surprised 2! I didn't expect to receive such an early response from them! Sad
Kan ggn letemp kav vine fer ene letour laba com dab!
It doesn't really matter as Sneha will be resuming her job soon but anyway, I thank you for your time and effort you've put in the job so far.

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun 21 Nov 2010 - 13:39 by Kavi

hmmmm....

Firstly, ena voyage ki mo bzn effectué depuis Port-Louis juska Quatre-Bornes. Li 1 long voyage ek li aC fatigant (pire enkor si mo pan resli dormi kouma bzn lavielle).. So, kan mo ariv boulot, mo pa sire si mo pu kapav cope avk job la car bzn gard morale up ek acceullir ban dimoun la avk enthusiasm..

Secondly, mo mom ek papa p decid pu fr mwa pren tuition preparatoire pu fyziks ek chem pendan decembre Evil or Very Mad et chemistry la tomb samedi, de 9.30-11.30. mo pa sure kan tuition la pu over, mais prof la in dir posib li fini mi decem..

Thirdly, mo koner li pa 1 raison valable, mais mo p koumans al gym et galoP le tout les matin (si posib) et pa kwar mo pu ena courage pu vin orchard et catch up with the job.

C mainly pu sa ban raisons ki mon ciT la ki li imP tight pu mo vin travail.. i'm very sorry varun mais C ressaman la ki mn reflechi lor sa ban zafr la...

Et osi.. mo F in b1 kaC ek sa SC la Evil or Very Mad ... mo p bzn imP letemp pu mw si.. i hope u understand..

Voila bn raison la..

Mais still varun, si ena kit jour kot to p need 1 coup de main, feel free to contact me et mo pu apport twa mo laid... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue 23 Nov 2010 - 11:22 by Varun

Okay.

On another note, next time you write something, don't forget to watch your grammar, spelling and punctuation.

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed 24 Nov 2010 - 19:36 by Kavi

wai Very Happy
sorry.. mn blié sa net..

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed 1 Dec 2010 - 23:14 by Varun

I have updated the topic with some new images and I have also added a poll. So, don't forget to cast your votes and give your opinions.

Back to top Go down

Post on Thu 2 Dec 2010 - 16:22 by Prithvi

I voted awesome after having seen the new items added to the showroom!
Now it looks complete! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post on Thu 2 Dec 2010 - 18:13 by 0rphaN

5eme photo la mo gears sa Razz

Tornadoware so service topo varun ine donne moi ene tas zafer pou soizir line montrer moi ki pli bon apres en 1 zour mone fini ggn mo ban gears Smile
laboutik la bien nissa ena ene ta zoli zafer laba dimoune ki laba bien krc mo bien konten sa magasin .

mo servi ene logitech g35 + razer destructor special edition white + ene razer imperator + ene razer lycosa miror ek varun ine propose moi ene bag ki apel ixa extreme pou sarier mo ban zafer dan lan Razz

Merci Varun ek dimoune ki acompagner li Smile

Back to top Go down

Post on Thu 2 Dec 2010 - 19:41 by Sneha

Dimounn ki acompagne Varun c moi, Sneha. Smile

Merci pou bann compliments. Pa eziter pou contakter nou pou lezots zafers. Osi, li pou enn plezir pou Varun ek moi pou consey toi si twena kit reket.

Back to top Go down

Post on Fri 3 Dec 2010 - 23:04 by Kavi

Nice... foto la wa Very Happy

wayan... to ban gears pro sunny

Bzn re vin fr 1 tour... paret pli bon aster Razz

I've voted awesome Smile (mem si mo penkor vin geT Very Happy)
C just un intuission Cool

Back to top Go down

Post on Sat 4 Dec 2010 - 21:02 by Vishaan

Awesome!
Because it is Tornadoware and it is Awesome.
Finally I have been able to visit the boutique.
Monn fer enn letour Tornadoware yier le 03.12.2010.
Franchement super kan gete sa ban produit la. Mai seki monn pli kontan seke monn truv aussi ban zaffer ki mwena lor exposition par example mo karte grafik mem.
Varun mem kinn monte mo PC donc no regrets ek mo laptop si li mem linn fer mo demarse ek mo p srvi laptop karrer karrer san okenn problem.

Mai selman sa fer mo leker fermal kan mo trouve sa ban gamepads la..Mo gagne envi devalise boutique la. Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun 5 Dec 2010 - 21:46 by Sneha

Euh Varun, ine ariv ler pou met enn alarm dan showroom...

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue 7 Dec 2010 - 21:29 by Kavi

LOL...

Tention alarm la ousi pa marC Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed 8 Dec 2010 - 20:23 by Varun

Only one of the female security guards in Orchard Centre will be enough to handle Vishaan. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed 8 Dec 2010 - 20:56 by Vishaan

Embarassed
Autant sire tweter de mwa?

O cas twe blier, mwena ban agiliter de singe. XD

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed 8 Dec 2010 - 21:35 by Kavi

To plito 1 singe to pa p dir --'

The female is a female baboon?? I hope so Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue 21 Dec 2010 - 21:15 by Naz

i like tornadoware...... i will be looking forward to construct a good pc after my HSC exams... eventually i'll let you know.. Smile i <3 tornadoware Wink

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue 21 Dec 2010 - 21:43 by Alphawulf

Hey, a lot's been going in here, eh!! allow me to intrude then.
Guys, you got yourself a nice business here. keep up the good job. Smile
the cooling pad i just bought works just fine. laptop's still heating, but only about half of what it used to do. thats fine by me, as long as it helps my laptop survive longer!!
Cool

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue 21 Dec 2010 - 23:09 by Varun

Didn't you vote in the poll?

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue 21 Dec 2010 - 23:35 by Alphawulf

sorry, i must've missed that part. Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed 22 Dec 2010 - 10:44 by Nusha

From my point of view, TORNADOWARE is a true reflection of our evolving technological world. On stepping in it, I've realised that technology always wins over obsolescence. All the credits go to the mother and father of TORNADOWARE - Sneha and Varun respectively.

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed 22 Dec 2010 - 10:57 by Sneha

Sa manyer tonn dir sa, Nusha, wadiré TORNADOWARE nou ti baba sa... Razz

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed 22 Dec 2010 - 11:02 by Nusha

B wii Sneha...C'est la veriter sa. C toi et Varun kin 'creer' TORNADOWARE. For me, every creator is a mother or a father Smile

Back to top Go down

Post on Thu 23 Dec 2010 - 1:06 by vinesh

Alphawulf wrote:Hey, a lot's been going in here, eh!! allow me to intrude then.
Guys, you got yourself a nice business here. keep up the good job. Smile
the cooling pad i just bought works just fine. laptop's still heating, but only about half of what it used to do. thats fine by me, as long as it helps my laptop survive longer!!
Cool

lol what you doing on the laptop the way you saying that is that it was overheating

Back to top Go down

Post on Thu 23 Dec 2010 - 21:42 by Jeet

man it was great to look into the shop! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post on Fri 24 Dec 2010 - 12:17 by Sneha

Jeet, I'm fearing for your S.C. results, in English and French languages to be precise. affraid

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun 26 Dec 2010 - 12:35 by Jeet

toi koner pas, me repeating form 5 dow! Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun 26 Dec 2010 - 23:02 by Nusha

Sneha, to ena raison.

Jeet, mo frere, ecrire en creole plutot. Mo pou pli comprend Smile

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed 12 Jan 2011 - 14:14 by Shameek

really nice Varun i gna visit u one of dez days i promise:)

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun 30 Jan 2011 - 21:45 by Alphawulf

Vinesh, it WAS overheating. what i was doing, is what people usually do on a laptop. well, maybe a bit more. surfing, a bit of gaming, movies, and photoshoping.the latter usage causes the most of the overheating, obviously. clown

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun 30 Jan 2011 - 22:13 by Varun

Gift the laptop to your brother or sister now and shift all of your computing needs/tasks onto the brand-new TORNADOWARE Performance Series desktop PC which you bought last week. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun 30 Jan 2011 - 22:19 by Alphawulf

no can do. in fact the new PC is hers. Mad i use it when she's not at home or revising. Twisted Evil
the laptop do fit my needs generally though, 'cause most of the time, i'm only doing some minor edits. only now, i'm gonna switch to the new PC for the big files.
speaking of photoshop, what about i brew up a little ads poster for your business?

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun 30 Jan 2011 - 22:34 by Varun

Alphawulf wrote:no can do.
Can do or can't do? confused

Alphawulf wrote:in fact the new PC is hers. Mad i use it when she's not at home or revising. Twisted Evil
She's lucky then but I'm wondering whether she will be making the most out of the new PC. Anyway, I think it'll be better for us to discuss on that matter over there. What do you say? Wink

Alphawulf wrote:speaking of photoshop, what about i brew up a little ads poster for your business?
What type of advertisement poster are you thinking about? cyclops

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun 30 Jan 2011 - 23:01 by Alphawulf

Varun wrote:Can do or can't do? confused
can't exchange machines, if that's what you're wondering.like i said, the new PC is hers.

Varun wrote:She's lucky then but I'm wondering whether she will be making the most out of the new PC. Anyway, I think it'll be better for us to discuss on that matter over there. What do you say? Wink
yeah, but believe me, she is well able to make as much use of it, as i would. but as you say, that can be discussed on that link. i'll create a topic as soon as possible.

Varun wrote:What type of advertisement poster are you thinking about? cyclops
uhm...something like you'd see in newspapers. or billboards. only smaller. maybe something colourfull, like this. that's an early poster type of mine, btw.
pirat

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon 7 Feb 2011 - 10:51 by Jeet

my opinion on the showroom it that it's just perfect the way it is n the items that are sold are simply mesmerizing! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun 20 Mar 2011 - 22:58 by Sneha

Vu ke tonn dir nou bann produits top, to bisin aster osi pou prouv to point. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue 22 Mar 2011 - 13:57 by Jeet

lol, pa bon preC dan la vie ein! by the way sneha, me ine paC dan langages!! (bondieux pane laisse moi fail Razz) Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun 3 Apr 2011 - 19:08 by Sneha

Bann dimounn kinn koriz papier ine sagrain toi sirman... Razz affraid

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed 6 Apr 2011 - 19:23 by Jeet

lol, ariV sa! What a Face

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun 1 May 2011 - 20:39 by Kavi

Been using a Razer Goliathus and Razer Krait for almost 1 1/2 year till now (bought at Tornadoware) Very Happy
No problem... Very good quality..... but expensive =p

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun 1 May 2011 - 21:19 by Varun

These days we have even better products at much better prices, Kavi. Wink

Some examples of the products are the Gigabyte Ghost Mouse GM-M8000 and the Gigabyte Ghost Gaming Mousepad GP-MP8000.

In case you're interested, just drop in the showroom.

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon 2 May 2011 - 23:59 by 0rphaN

mone fek prend sa 2 la mouse+mousepad li top amazing li mari preci ek li mari confortable si zot envi ene mari bon mouse+mousepad pou pa tro cher pren sa les amis Smile affraid Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post on Thu 5 May 2011 - 20:14 by Varun

Thank you for your trust in us, OrphaN. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post Today at 5:06 by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum