The Wonder Kid's Corner

Hello,

You are currently viewing this forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to our topics.

By joining our community you will have the privilege to create your own topics, reply to others' messages, respond to polls and access many other special features.

Join our community instantly... Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free of spam!

Be sure to check out the frequently asked questions or contact the administrators regarding any issue.

Warm regards,

The Board Management Team

Social Networking

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Social Networking

Post by Varun on Mon 21 Dec 2009 - 21:02

First topic message reminder :

What are your views on this subject?

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Re: Social Networking

Post by Vishaan on Tue 2 Nov 2010 - 19:00

Lolz, so what you told her?

Vishaan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Tue 2 Nov 2010 - 19:02

I replied: "Okay... Bye!"

I think I'll send her the link of my previous post and observe her reaction.

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Vishaan on Tue 2 Nov 2010 - 19:05

Yeah sure, dont forget to share about her reactions. Smile

Vishaan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Tue 2 Nov 2010 - 19:30

She was unfazed.

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeet on Thu 11 Nov 2010 - 18:07

These days, for me a social network site enables me to get in touch with my friends and hence allowing me time to be at ease and to stay cool! also, there are some games on the social sites that are really pleasing!

Jeet
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Vishaan on Thu 11 Nov 2010 - 19:34

Yes Jeet you forgot to mention, you prefer to be on social networks such as facebook rather than revising for your SC exams which is going on!

Vishaan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kavi on Thu 11 Nov 2010 - 19:56

Jeet wrote:That's right Sneha.
Though am only in hi5, i do notice that most people who come there are there either only to play or waste time by trying to look for girls or boys to flirt.

One doesn't really communicate with the strangers, added as their friends. They do it for show off.
One would also notice that only a few among the friends added, are friends in real life.

Jeet your explanation are simply stupid.... once against it, once for it....

For me, Facebook (or other websites like hi5 etc..) helps someone to interact, cheer and play with his/her friends.. if you are unaware, there have been many cases where Facebook (mainly chat) retained 'stupid person' from ending up their life.. like commiting suicide..

On the other hand, Sneha & Vishaan rightly said... ena bn dimoun ki pass zot lajourné lor Social Networks... its a wastage of time, provided u don't know how to manage your time..... Also, I've witnessed many a more party invitations on Facebook, people even attending them and the snapshots taken from that event was not really good to see... sa aC pu convince mw ke ena dimoun ki bien mank role et perdi zot letemp lor facebook tousa...

Kavi
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeet on Thu 11 Nov 2010 - 20:53

euh kavi, i think you are being stupid la, necessaire mo l'opinion ress pareil ki?
i mentioned precisely "these days", what you quoted is from a long time to now!
as i said vishaan, it helps me to stay cool, keeps me destressed, i even know a case now, which recently happened with my friend, who was very stressed and started to experience vomitting, and was then kept under observation! aster li p recuperer vite grace a facebook, parseki li p kav koz ek so bann kams et pa tro stresser!

Jeet
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Vishaan on Thu 11 Nov 2010 - 22:00

facebook is nothing boy!

Its all psycological.

Vishaan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Thu 11 Nov 2010 - 22:04

Jeet wrote:aster li p recuperer vite grace a facebook
This is one of the most hilarious and most stupid statement I've heard about social networking. lol!

In my opinion, he who believes in such an absurdity must be mentally sick and I pity those people because in my eyes they have already become slaves of the new digital age.

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeet on Fri 12 Nov 2010 - 10:23

mone zis dir seki p arriver ein! mo pa p donne mo kamarad la support dan sa statement mone fer la!

Jeet
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Fri 12 Nov 2010 - 11:22

Varun wrote:
Jeet wrote:aster li p recuperer vite grace a facebook
This is one of the most hilarious and most stupid statement I've heard about social networking. lol!

In my opinion, he who believes in such an absurdity must be mentally sick and I pity those people because in my eyes they have already become slaves of the new digital age.
Mo dakor avek toi, bébé.

Mo ti gagne enn problem la gorge semaine dernière ki ti asé sérieux ek mo ti admet lopital pandan 4 jours. Dokter ine dir moi si mwanvi bien, mo bisin suiv tretman li p donn moi ek pa stressé ditu parski sa osi contribué a enn dimounn so maladie. Bein mo pann bisin facebook si pa koi pou bien. Tou ceki monn bisin c enn tretman aproprié ek support enn dimounn ki pann lais moi tombé a aucun moment: Varun. Mem mo paran ine avoy mwa merd dan enn fason, mo pann kas latet avek zot.

Moti anvi fer toi compran sa, Jeet. C pa akoz facebook ki sa tifi la ine bien. Sa c zis enn moyen de cominiké avek bann kamarad ou ek dimounn mai ena osi lezots manyer pou fer li. Si pa ti puena facebook, dimounn la ti pou servi lezots moyen kouma telefonn, portab, TV, computer etc pou diverti li. Facebook pou moi, c tujur enn pretext en guise pou perdi le temps.

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeet on Fri 12 Nov 2010 - 17:22

ok, got your point sneha! by the way mo kam la, pas fifi sa mais garson dow! Smile

Jeet
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Vishaan on Fri 12 Nov 2010 - 17:38

Sneha pa konner to veye garson. Saem linn dir tiffi par errer. Razz

Vishaan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeet on Fri 12 Nov 2010 - 20:53

pa gagne tracas toi, pa kuma toi moi ein!
mone apran sa par 1 lot kam moi!

Jeet
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by vinesh on Thu 23 Dec 2010 - 1:23

social networking is nice you get to know other people around the world but its also has some disadvantages like strangers can know infos about you and you can get big problem if you comment something about a country in any social networking sites

_________________________________________________________________________________________

vinesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Thu 23 Dec 2010 - 11:39

I find it hard to understand where your sentences start and where they finish. I suggest you to go through this sticky for a better approach next time.

Moving on to the topic, it doesn't really help it when the same points are brought forward repeatedly.

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Sun 10 Jul 2011 - 13:20

I have opened an account on Facebook recently so that I could attract some people here and also to manage the TORNADOWARE page. Unfortunately, it seems that the network is a bit too user-centric and I still have the same opinion of it as before.

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Sun 31 Jul 2011 - 22:27

Varun wrote:I have opened an account on Facebook recently so that I could attract some people here and also to manage the TORNADOWARE page. Unfortunately, it seems that the network is a bit too user-centric and I still have the same opinion of it as before.
I'm not on Facebook, so I don't know what actually happens over there. Could you elaborate on the part I underlined in bold, my cutie-pie?

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Sun 7 Aug 2011 - 14:53

Well, most of those present on that network only make things revolve around themselves and that's what a social network is after all.

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:05

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top