The Wonder Kid's Corner

Hello,

You are currently viewing this forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to our topics.

By joining our community you will have the privilege to create your own topics, reply to others' messages, respond to polls and access many other special features.

Join our community instantly... Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free of spam!

Be sure to check out the frequently asked questions or contact the administrators regarding any issue.

Warm regards,

The Board Management Team

A Contageous Passion

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Contageous Passion

Varun has an undying obssession for computers and everybody is aware of this fact. Some people might get bored very quickly with him because all his time and talks revolve around computers and a few like me like to get drowned with him.

I've been at my computer desk well before Varun had his first computer and I always had the desire to master one or two things, be it concerning the hardware or the software. However, I neither had a proper guidance nor a catalytic factor to help me out. I tried it out with some courses here and there but they were good for nothing.

However, everything has changed since I've known Varun. Starting with tips and tricks on to how to deal with usual computer headaches and going on to teach me serious tasks like performing fresh and clean installations of operating systems, he has even shown me how to identify and work with certain hardware components too.

Some days ago, I've added a secondary HDD and replaced my old combo drive with a DVD Super Multi Recorder. Having an old machine, I had to learn the master-slave technology and jumpering for my PATA drives too, something which has now become obsolete but fun to work with.

When mom saw my work, she smiled and that was a double happiness moment for me. Now, I look forward to this passionate apprenticeship and I can't ask for a better tutor other than my man himself.

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down