The Wonder Kid's Corner

Hello,

You are currently viewing this forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to our topics.

By joining our community you will have the privilege to create your own topics, reply to others' messages, respond to polls and access many other special features.

Join our community instantly... Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free of spam!

Be sure to check out the frequently asked questions or contact the administrators regarding any issue.

Warm regards,

The Board Management Team

Varun - The Positive Impact

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Varun - The Positive Impact

Surrounded by darkness and the gothic lifestyle, my life reflected a gloomy and hopeless situation some years back. There was an unwillingness to see the world beyond my restricted mindset. Heavily influenced by my peer group of that era, I had to move on… But how?

Out of the blue, Varun and I “bumped” against each other at some occasions by mere coincidence. A complete stranger to me at that time, he wanted to make his way into my life but I was reluctant to open up myself to him.

Determined as he always is, he ultimately came close to me and things became pretty good between us. However, he never appreciated my lifestyle and took his time to show me the right path while always holding my hand.

I eventually saw the world brighter than I could have ever imagined. Little by little, I've grown fond of him and from a mere friend to a best friend, he now resides in my heart as my soulmate.

Sometimes childish and other times manly, he made a great impact in my life in the most positive way and this has helped me to move ahead in life with a new passion and meaningful vision.

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

- Similar topics
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Varun - The Positive Impact :: Comments

Post on Tue 7 Jul 2009 - 17:26 by Varun

Sneha wrote:Out of the blue, Varun and I “bumped” against each other at some occasions by mere coincidence.
Those were the sweetest “bumps” of my existence. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post on Sat 8 Aug 2009 - 21:40 by Sneha

Mine too, honey. After all, you are the best thing that ever happened to me. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun 9 Aug 2009 - 16:02 by Varun

Speaking of bumps, do you remember the second one, darling? Razz

Last edited by Varun on Sat 15 Aug 2009 - 16:58; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun 9 Aug 2009 - 20:40 by Sneha

You mean the Haldi night of a cousin of mine who's yours too? Razz

Back to top Go down

Post on Sat 15 Aug 2009 - 17:07 by Varun

Exactly... That was in 2006 and I still remember how I placed Prithvi and Kavi in front of you making as if I was taking their photographs but instead, I had you in the camera lens. Now, three years later at that same place, we were sitting next to each other in front of our parents' eyes. Razz

I really enjoyed that moment, sweetheart. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun 16 Aug 2009 - 15:03 by Sneha

Yeah, I still remember that day. While eating, out of the blue I noticed someone trying to snap my picture which obviously sounded weird to me. For the first time a stranger was taking my photo and I was quite surprised that you could dare to do such a thing in front of my parents. lol!

However, a week ago sitting together for the second cousin's haldi ceremony that too with the consent of our parents was a great feeling. I think this was the best wedding I attended till now because you were with me, sweetheart. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon 21 Dec 2009 - 7:22 by Varun

I've always been a very daring person since my childhood. Razz

What was more amazing though was the way some people were gazing at us during that particular ceremony. lol!

Back to top Go down

Post Today at 5:54 by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum