The Wonder Kid's Corner

Hello,

You are currently viewing this forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to our topics.

By joining our community you will have the privilege to create your own topics, reply to others' messages, respond to polls and access many other special features.

Join our community instantly... Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free of spam!

Be sure to check out the frequently asked questions or contact the administrators regarding any issue.

Warm regards,

The Board Management Team

Your Favourite Pets

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Your Favourite Pets

Post by Sneha on Tue 24 Feb 2009 - 22:46

Hey friends, I've always had pets at my place and they were often dogs. I never had any special breed, but all of them were lovable and loyal. The first one I remember was ‘Bouboune’. Mum said that whenever she didn’t fetch the stick I was throwing to play with her, I used to scold her with the same stick until she would bark at me to frighten me as if to say: “Stop hitting me!” lol!

Afterwards came lots of dogs, but most of them died within a year due to some illness or they simply disappeared in the nature. However, this wasn’t a reason for me to stop loving dogs. Their unconditional love and fidelity to humans have always amazed me.

‘Lucky’ was the dog I can never forget… He was affectionate, brave, intelligent and learnt tricks rapidly. He was the most incredible dog amongst all those I ever had. Without any support, he could stand on his rear feet for at least a minute. Whenever someone talked to him, he would bark as if he was trying to answer or say something. The only negative thing about him was that he never liked bathing and I was compelled to immobilize him between my feet and clean him with soap and water. I still remember how difficult it was to hold him for even a few seconds… He would shake itself to remove all the water over his body. Finally, I would end up having a shower along with him because he would drench me from top to bottom with his mischiefs. In spite of that, we used to have great time together. Very Happy

Unfortunately, a few months later, he died due to a viral infection. I felt lonesome, I cried and didn’t want to have any other pet later.

Lucky

Then came one day when I was again yearning to have a dog. Mum didn’t want to hear about another dog, but my father helped me and 'Rocky' came at my place. He was like a spoiled brat! He wasn’t potty trained. Razz

I had lots of work and training to do with him which took me a couple of months. He was damn stubborn! Even when I used to call him, he wouldn’t come. He would only show up upon seeing food, else he would do whatever he wanted; stroll to and fro in the yard the whole day and night. Mum was rather annoyed by his presence but this changed when he became ill. Dad and I took him to the veterinary but it was in vain. His condition worsened and we had no option but to get rid of him and leave him somewhere far from the house so that he wouldn't be able to return back since he became a threat to our own health.

Before that, I tried to contact the MSPCA to do the necessary but it would have cost us some money and dad never agreed to bear the cost. This incident disturbed me quite a lot.

Rocky

Now, once again, I want another dog. This time, perhaps a Labrador or a Griffon, but mum says NO! How sad for me because I love dogs. Sometimes they may appear like a sweet and cute baby to you and at other times, a bold and brave guardian.

What about your favourite pets, friends? Smile

Last edited by Sneha on Thu 19 Nov 2009 - 20:02; edited 1 time in total

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Favourite Pets

Post by Varun on Tue 7 Jul 2009 - 18:25

I've always thought I never had pets and that's why I never posted here before. However, now I recall that I did have some pets in the past. They were fish, not pet fish but wild fish.

I know it's weird to have wild fish as pets but that was the case for me. It all started when a friend of mine had a small pool in his front yard where he used to keep some wild fish as pets. They were big enough to attract curious guys like me. Everyday I used to go at his place and stare at those fish.

Then, one day I asked mom to buy some pet fish but her answer was NO! So, I decided to get some wild fish by myself. I took my mountain bike, went to a river in the neighbourhood and brought home about 30 wild fish. They were only about 5-10 centimetres in length and I was already dreaming of them growing big as the ones at my friend's place.

However, I had no experience with fish or any pet before but I thought I would be able to manage. I dropped them in my pool and I even put some water flowers in it so that there won't be the need to buy food for them.

During the first three days I was so happy and proud of my fish that I spent hours playing (if I can say so) with them. Then, about a week later, I couldn't even see them through the water because it already turned green. So, I thought I would need to recycle the water and I drained some of the water. However, not only the water got drained but the fish too. I immediately went to fetch a large recipient in which to put them but when I returned back I saw my aunt's dog eating the last fish. Sad

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Sun 16 Aug 2009 - 14:00

Oh... Baby boy, your story is sad as well as funny.

In that case, why didn't you fetch another fish or some other pet later on? Smile

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Sun 15 Nov 2009 - 19:16

I don't think I have the courage to perform the necessary tasks of having a pet at home now.

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Sun 15 Nov 2009 - 21:08

Varun wrote:I don't think I have the courage to perform the necessary tasks of having a pet at home now.
Which necessary tasks?

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Mon 16 Nov 2009 - 20:24

Things like doing the maintenance of a pet fish aquarium, etc.

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Tue 17 Nov 2009 - 7:17

Oh...

But if not now, when do you intend to do it? Suspect

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Tue 17 Nov 2009 - 7:31

Why should I do it? Suspect

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Tue 17 Nov 2009 - 16:37

You said you don't have the courage to do it now, so I thought you'll do it later... What a Face

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Thu 19 Nov 2009 - 9:25

Why should I do it later, baby girl? confused

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Thu 19 Nov 2009 - 19:58

I thought you'll do it after our marriage, that's why I'm asking... Smile

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Thu 19 Nov 2009 - 20:02

I thought you would do it... Embarassed

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Thu 19 Nov 2009 - 20:04

If I will do everything (looking after the pets and home), then what will you do? Mad

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Thu 19 Nov 2009 - 20:24

I will love you 24/7! I love you

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeet on Mon 14 Dec 2009 - 8:51

Lolll, sa wai do.

Bon moi mo pena tro beaucoup de chose a dire.
When i was a child i was very fond of dogs and i had two dogs, whom i've forgotten the names. I used to play with them everyday and countless hours. But then came the day when i became allergic to dogs and my two little dogs had to be given away to a relative of mine.
Somehow i blame them and myself for having developed this allergy.
The only thing that i regret is that now i cannot play with dogs or even go close to them.

Jeet
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Mon 14 Dec 2009 - 16:51

So sad...

Did the allergy develop just like that? Did you consult a doctor? If yes, what did he say? affraid

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeet on Mon 14 Dec 2009 - 16:56

Well it was due to that mostly.
Ben line dire mo allergic ek poil lichien ek pas bizin ale pres kot sa bann bete la

Jeet
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Tue 26 Oct 2010 - 11:32

So sad, Zit... Ena lezots zanimo ki to kontan ou zis toutou?

Bein finalemen, monn gagne pa 1 mai 2 toutou.

Bobby

Winnie
Here goes the story... Enn zour mo papa dir mwa ki enn madam ine gagne enta ti lisien, alor li pou donn mo papa 2 toutou parmi. Monn dir mo papa 2 toutou pou difisil pou grandi vu ke mo mama pa lé trouv 1 osi kot nou. Mo papa dir zot pa kapav res san zot kamarad, madam la ine dir soi li pou donn 2 ou li pa pou donn ditou. Monn reflesi bien ek finalemen, monn aksepté parski mo ti vraimen anvi toutou.

Zour ki zonn vini, monn realizé ki dimounn kinn donn sa 2 lisien la pa ti p pran zot kont ek li ti merd sipa pa kapav separ 2 lisien ou pa, mai li ti pianvi défalké zot plito parski touldé lisien tiena plain pis ek Bobby tiena enn gro blesir kot so vant kot pa tiena poil ditu. Bof, inpé complikation ar zot.

Zot ti a penn 2 semen kan zonn vini. Ni zot ti p manzé, biensir, ni zot ti konn boir dilé. Monn bisin pran buku precotions ek patiens vu ke zot depann entičreman lor moi. Liti difisil pou moi parski la plipar du tan mo ti dan travay, an deor lakaz. Ek pa bisin dir tou kalité criz mo mama ti p piké. Embarassed

Ine pran moi 2 moi pou ki touldé rétabli a 100%, c.a.d al kot veteriner, tret zot pis, tret blesir, donn vitamin ek meksinn léver, fer zot boir par dan biberon, montré zot kouma boir dilé ek manzé par zot ek antrenn zot pou fer zot besoin kot bisin, etc... Bein, voila. Sakenn ena so bon koté ek mové koté kouma bann humain et mo bien kontan zot. Very Happy

Si zot anvi, zot kapav vinn guet zot ain. Preski toulé zours mo bann voisin/e zué ek zot telman zot kontan presans dimounn... Wink

Last edited by Sneha on Tue 26 Oct 2010 - 13:58; edited 1 time in total

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by simpleguy on Tue 26 Oct 2010 - 13:49

Once I had a pet can of peas. He died.

I buried him in my back yard.

simpleguy
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeet on Tue 26 Oct 2010 - 16:56

hmmmm, sneha hope u'd post more pics of ur doggies as they grow!! Smile

Jeet
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Vishaan on Tue 26 Oct 2010 - 21:07

Jeet depi kan nu ti ena lisien?
Kan to ti nee mo pa rapel nu ti ena lisien apres sa.

Vishaan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeet on Wed 27 Oct 2010 - 10:03

kan mone dir nu ena lisien aster la??? Neutral

Jeet
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Vishaan on Wed 27 Oct 2010 - 19:28

re lire bien enn kou. Kav to pann remark 'ti'

Vishaan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeet on Wed 27 Oct 2010 - 19:48

quote montrer moi dow!!!!

Jeet
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 29 Oct 2010 - 13:12

I have a cat Namely Micha, Hmm I think zat He is almost 9 Years
He was always And will Be always My best Fwend Razz
One night I was Not at Home
And the very next day my mother said that Micha was just Walking on My bed as if he was searching for me Rolling Eyes
And wat is More surprisingly abt him is Like he Looves to bathe Surprised

A dog is man's Best fwend but cats Make excellent housepets

Many ppl are afraid of cats Or hates them
:0
Many cats are affectionate.
They will snuggle up and ask to be petted, or scratched under the chin. Who can resist a purring cat?
Cats are generally quite Playful. They love to chase balls and feathers, or just about anything dangling from a string. They especially enjoy playing when their Owners are participating in the game.
Laughing

bLanc la c Micha =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Sat 30 Oct 2010 - 15:27

How can a cat be your best friend? confused

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeet on Sat 30 Oct 2010 - 15:34

me too i didn't get you nishta!!! can you elaborate on how cats can be ur best frens??

Jeet
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 30 Oct 2010 - 16:06

Lolz
Just Like doGs Is Man's Best friend So why cant A cat Be someBodys Best Fwend? scratch

I dnt Understand Why Yew are Confused Varun Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Sun 31 Oct 2010 - 14:25

I didn't ask you to ask me a question but I asked you to elaborate on your thought that a cat can be man's best friend too.

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nusha on Sun 28 Nov 2010 - 13:47

Moi mo bien content pets. Depi tou le temps ena toutou kot moi. Mo ti ena 3 ans et mo ti ale grimpe Pieter Both ek ban famille. Kan nu ti p retourner mo ti trouve 1 ti toutou couleur noir et mo papa in dmande moi si nou prend li. Mn dire wii et noun apporte li kt moi. Nu ti met so nom Jooky.

Le temps mo ti p ale lekol primaire, 1 zour mo cousine ti vin popom kt moi. Lin bien assiZ ek kozer pendant 2 heures. Apres lin demande mo mama si li pour prend li chien. Mo mama dire wii to ammener. Tout suite mo cuzine tire lichien dpi dan so sac et in donne mo mama Very Happy Sanla ti appel Micky at li ti 1 chien loup.

Mn grandi ek Jooky et Micky. Jooky ti vive plis ki 8 ans mais apres lin mort. Quant a Micky li ti tappe accident et lin mort. Nou ti ale fer nou toutou so lenterrement dan mo dada so karo. Mo rappel mo ti met fleur kan mo ti fini enterre li et mo papa ti fer nou fer la priere (Gayatri Mantra). Nu ti bien pleurer toussa et pa ti cuit manger kt moi sa 2 zours la.

1 ans parla noun resse sans toutou. 1 zour kan mn retourner dpi college, mn trouve 1 toutou. Sanla ti appel Buzo. Mais so lendemain, toutou la in suicider. Li ti soT dpi la haut la caze.

Passe imP le temps, mo mama in re ammen 2 toutou. 1 la ti appel Blaky et l'autre Micky. Micky la ti empoisonner ek ti fini mort dan 1 mois.

Blacky in resse toussel pendant 1 ans. Blacky enkor la et mo ena 1 Berger aussi. Berger la so zistoire imP komik.

Dan mo voisinage ena 4 garson bien bitor ek 1 la mo frere. Zt appel Shiva, Avish, Vishan et Avnish. 1 zour Avish in retourne dpi college ek li vin kt moi. Lin dire mo frere ki 1 lichien errant in met ba dan so lekol so la plaine. Toute suite bnla in met plan ale prend bn chiots la.

Mo frere in prend mo mama so bon panier et Vishann in ale kokin 1 paker socisse dpi dan so mama so refrigerateur. En route vers lekol...

Kan zt in arive lekol, Avish et Avnish in donne maman chien la saucisse et in ressi ammen li aC loin ek so bn petit. Then Akshay et Vishan in met li chien dan panier et in sover.

Vishan in dire ki li pour ammen tou lichien kt li pour donne so mama surprise. Mais lin gagne zourer et so mama in dire li dire tou to bn kamarade vin prend zt lichien aller.

La caze mo frere pa p konner kouma pour leve topic lichien. Mo mama pa ti p envi 1 deuxieme li chien dan la caze coz li dire nou mem nu mine so lavie. Lendemain mo frere in persister et lin ammen li chien la lacaze.

Franc tou, lichien la ti kouma tang.. So lizier pa ti enkor ouvert mem. Mo papa ti p dire lichien la fou sa. Li ti ena 1 apparence xtra bizarre. Kan li ti p grandi, li ti p vin kouma boule. Mais noun soigne li kouma ti zenfant. Kan lin rente dan so lage de croissance noun ammen li kt veterinaire. Lerla noun ale konner ki 1 race berger sa.

Blacky et Micky enkor membre dan mo famille. Tou dimoune per zot. :-)

Mo ena enkor pets. Mo ena 2 tortues. 1 appel Titi et 1 appel Toto.

Mo ena poisson aussi as pets.

Kan mo ti dan Form 4, mo ti gagne 2 hamster en cado. Mais mo pa ti konner ki male la ti 1 race dwarf sa et li content resse toussel. Male la ti blesse female la. Et female la ti fini mort. Dan 1 semaine male la aussi in mort. Mo papa pa p rode ammen hamster dan la caze. But I want an hamster as my Christmas gift.

Nusha
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Wed 8 Dec 2010 - 20:15

That's a very long and interesting story but don't you have a single picture of those pets?

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nusha on Thu 9 Dec 2010 - 16:55

Hey Varun, I'm having problem to upload the pictures. Can you help me?

Nusha
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Thu 9 Dec 2010 - 20:31

Address your problem there.

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nusha on Tue 14 Dec 2010 - 15:53

Micky

Blaky & Micky

Titi & Toto

Nusha
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Back to top Go down

Post by vinesh on Thu 23 Dec 2010 - 1:11

wow the dogs are really cool

_________________________________________________________________________________________

vinesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Thu 23 Dec 2010 - 11:52

Nusha wrote:
Could you specify the breed of the fish? Is it hard to look after them?

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Nusha on Sun 26 Dec 2010 - 23:38

Franchement Sneha, momem mo pakonner ki breed sa. Kan mo ti ale aquarium et mn demande banla, zt in repond moi ki c'est 1 requin et l'autre c 1 race gold fish. Mais mo ena doute koze mo trouve rekin la 1 melange de Sardine. Bientot mo pour ammen 1 poisson la kt veterinaire. Lerla mo pour confirm so breed Smile

Nusha
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Back to top Go down

Post by Pawan on Sun 6 Nov 2011 - 1:56

moi ena tro tro buku pu raconter lor dog lolz laiss apres Wink xD

Pawan
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Naz on Sun 6 Nov 2011 - 12:26

jador des chien ki son toufu, pa san poil xD Razz
lichien ki mo pli content c un HUSKY
here is the pic, its so ouuuutchhiii gooouuuuchiii bounce

chek out this link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6cSrHekudo

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Naz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Sun 6 Nov 2011 - 22:19

Pawan wrote:moi ena tro tro buku pu raconter lor dog lolz laiss apres Wink xD
Si ena tro boukou pou rakonté, b rakont bann toutou ki tonn bien kontan ou si enn kitsoz ki tonn anvi vraimen share. Morsi monn fer koumsa mem sinon mo ti pou res ekrir mem sa, telman tiena toutou kot moi. Razz

Naz wrote:
jador des chien ki son toufu, pa san poil xD Razz
lichien ki mo pli content c un HUSKY
here is the pic, its so ouuuutchhiii gooouuuuchiii bounce

chek out this link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6cSrHekudo
Gooouuuuchiii... lol!

To pena okenn animal domestik, Naz?

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down