The Wonder Kid's Corner

Hello,

You are currently viewing this forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to our topics.

By joining our community you will have the privilege to create your own topics, reply to others' messages, respond to polls and access many other special features.

Join our community instantly... Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free of spam!

Be sure to check out the frequently asked questions or contact the administrators regarding any issue.

Warm regards,

The Board Management Team

Mauritian Politics

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mauritian Politics

Post by Varun on Wed 17 Dec 2008 - 10:58

Let's hear about your views, critiques and suggestions...

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Re: Mauritian Politics

Post by Guest on Fri 19 Dec 2008 - 21:22

haha.. lol!
politics bien interessant SURTOUT lepok kan ena "meeting".. Bane leaders la fer tout pou dEnigrer zot adversaire...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Fri 19 Dec 2008 - 22:17

I have nothing much to say about what is politically happening in the country, but I should state that the existing government is doing what previous governments never did for Mauritius, a marvellous job! It's incredible, yet true! The citizens are being given so many facilities to grow up as well as to flourish into a successful population by the state. And all those facilities are boosting our economy so much so that our country is heading towards a better future along with the aim that we will be in the list of developed countries in the following years.

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen on Sun 28 Dec 2008 - 23:12

Hi.The present government is not doing it's job as it should have been doing.The previous government was without doubt much more competent and more responsible.Our life was far better during the reigning of the previous government than it is today.They are only taking on the projects uncompleted by the previous Government.The gap between the two stratas of the society has only widened with this government.How our life has changed in 100 days is clearly visible to everyone!!!!!!!!This government doesn't have the guts to speak the language of truth to the population whilst in 2005 the Prime minister of that time had dared to tell the population that a tough time is awaiting Mauritius ahead while this government had made some rosy promises to the popualtion and hardly living up to them.Our economy is going through a bad phase and the govt still wants the population to believe that all is going well in this country??????? Any major development done by this govt????Compared to the numerous developments and major investments to create new economic pillars of the previous Govt, it can clearly be seen that the previous Govt did work for the interest of the population and its citizen and the way they tackled the inflation problem you can't say that this Govt is better than the previous one.Cheers to the previous Govt!!!!!

Jen
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Tue 30 Dec 2008 - 15:15

Generally speaking, I also share the same views as that of Sneha. However, I would like Jen to elaborate her critiques with sustainable facts and bring this subject to a real debate...

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 30 Dec 2008 - 21:27

To JEN: tu es pour kel parti politique?

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen on Tue 30 Dec 2008 - 23:46

Anyway Varun you bring up facts about the achievement of this Government???As the work of the previous govt is all there to be seen what more i can prove??All the colleges that have been built up are one of the proof that the previous govt worked in the interest of this country much much more compared to this government???Btw you know that this govt's only massive investment in the form of Tianli has been cancelled????So what achievement so far???

Vhem can't you make out i'm for which political party???

Jen
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Thu 1 Jan 2009 - 16:04

Don't run away from my initial question, Jen. It's you who stated that the actual government is not as competent and responsible as the previous one and you only can elaborate those critiques. Anyway, let me come to your only point raised so far...

Jen wrote:All the colleges that have been built up are one of the proof that the previous govt worked in the interest of this country much much more compared to this government???
Looking at buildings standing proudly can be a real delusion if you take into account how pupils of MGI Solferino were placed at MGI Moka or pupils of SSS Goodlands were placed at SSS Piton. Was there a lack of teaching staff for the new schools or did they lack in infrastructure?

Also, I'm not too sure Mr. Steven Obeegadoo was a favourite among the Mauritian people following his flopped reforms in the education sector.

Concerning the Tianli project, I haven't heard anything like what you've mentioned from the government or the opposition so far.

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen on Sat 3 Jan 2009 - 23:07

Mr Obeegadoo is the second best education minister we've had since independence!!!!!He's regarded as one of the competent ministers of the previous regime.It's a pity that such a competent man was not elected again.He was supposed to be replaced by a world class minister!!!!!What happened to the world class minister????What were the world class things he did????Was he a hit???Then why was he replaced by someone e$lse if he was soooooo good????You are right to say that the buildings stand proudly,atleast Mr Obeegadoo as well as other supporters of the previous govt can feel proud when looking at those buildings and Mr Obeegadoo can proudly say that he has been able to build so many colleges in such a short span of time!!!!!But the present education minister can feel proud about what????Atleast these colleges have been able to provide education to many more students and brought them to that extent that they are highly regarded by many people as being very good colleges.Don't you think there was a lack of college construction between 1995-2000?????????Obviously it will take time to form the staff,even if your govt had done that,the same problem would have cropped up,what you are saying concerns only a few colleges.The project Tianli was launched in 2007 and now in 2009 we are hearing about the RELAUNCHING OF THIS PROJECT???What can we imply by this????Obviously that the project was cancelled!!!!!!!!Since the farmers were driven away from their lands,has there been any development on this site????Any building was constructed???The govt is nearing towards the end of its mandate and nothing has been done yet??????What an achievement!!!!!!!!Lastly i hope you won't put the blame of the messy situation in Air Mauritius on the shoulders of the previous govt as well!!!!!!!

Jen
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by visham on Sun 4 Jan 2009 - 4:21

!!!!!
????
?????????
!!!!!!!!

zis mwa sa ou ena dimun overexcited dan les parages? pa dan meeting politik la, calmer!

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Last played:

http://www.last.fm/user/vishxxx

visham
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Sun 4 Jan 2009 - 12:20

All of what Jen has been shouting so far seems to come only from her heart, which is so sacredly bonded to the former MMM/MSM alliance. Think a little with your brain, girl.

Please, friends, correct me if I'm wrong. Suspect

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen on Sun 4 Jan 2009 - 23:09

If i'm telling you all this,i'm saying that from my brain, just like you who is blinded by your political 's color,the labour party and CAN'T ACCEPT THE TRUTH THAT THE PREVIOUS GOVT IS FAR MUCH BETTER THAN THE PRESENT ONE?????????Before pointing at me,look at you and ask yourself if you are not doing the same thing???????What happened you are avoiding my questions???If that govt was doing their job well i would definitely say that this govt is not that bad!!!!They didn't leave any scope for people to say that!!!!If you were really not a supporter of any political party then you would have told me immediately that this Govt is not good!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jen
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Sat 10 Jan 2009 - 0:37

Jen, neither do I belong to a political party nor do I support one. However, in my opinion, the present government which is made up of not only the Labour Party but of other parties too, is one of the best which we've had for the last 20 years.

May be you're right in telling that I'm avoiding your questions and this is because you're the one who's favouring a particular political party and I can't see any truth or real sense in what you've been telling or asking.

Therefore, I think it'll be better for us to wait for other people to respond to what we've said so far before we go any further.

Also, take into account what Visham highlighted above.

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Fri 13 Mar 2009 - 20:10

So guys (especially Jen Razz), what are your views now that one of the prime ministers of the last regime has been elected as deputy of the 8th constituency in last week's partial election?

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Sat 14 Mar 2009 - 8:49

And that too with the help of a certain Labour Party and some unnamed non-political parties.

However, what intrigues me more are The rights of Brother Somduth. Razz

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Sat 4 Jul 2009 - 21:06

Jen wrote:Anyway Varun you bring up facts about the achievement of this Government???As the work of the previous govt is all there to be seen what more i can prove??All the colleges that have been built up are one of the proof that the previous govt worked in the interest of this country much much more compared to this government???Btw you know that this govt's only massive investment in the form of Tianli has been cancelled????So what achievement so far???

Vhem can't you make out i'm for which political party???
By the way Jen, update yourself with this article first and then we'll talk.

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Thu 19 Nov 2009 - 9:12

I think Jen has disappeared because she doesn't want to face the shame of her political party but anyway, I've come up with something concrete enough to show her the development of the Jinfei (ex Tianli) project...

And Jen, you can read more here unless you qualify these words too as lies. Razz

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Sun 22 Nov 2009 - 0:26

According to all your arguments Jen, the previous government was much better than this one. Then how did the Labour Party win the elections if the previous one was trustworthy and helpful?

Another point that still intrigues me is that when voting was about to take place in 2005, the Labour Party announced that transport will be free for the old community and students if they are elected. Immediately after, MMM/MSM declared the same thing as if they had no concrete point to encourage people to vote for them and that is because they knew they were going to get defeated in the coming elections as our country gained practically nothing except millions of losses when they were in reign.

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Sun 26 Dec 2010 - 7:18

Bumping into this topic more than one year later...

Does nobody have interest in politics here? Suspect

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nusha on Sun 26 Dec 2010 - 23:00

I think that the political system of Mauritius is in need of more young talented leaders.

Nusha
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Sun 10 Jul 2011 - 13:39

The participation in this topic itself shows that most of the youngsters present here are not interested in politics at all.

What a Face

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Prithvi on Thu 14 Jul 2011 - 12:48

One thing : I just hate politics! Evil or Very Mad

Prithvi
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Vishaan on Thu 14 Jul 2011 - 19:41

You are right Varun.
I am least bothered about politics.

Vishaan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Fri 15 Jul 2011 - 21:40

Prithvi wrote:One thing : I just hate politics! Evil or Very Mad
Vishaan wrote:You are right Varun.
I am least bothered about politics.
Politics (normally) is what makes a country progress. If the youth of a country isn't interested in politics then you can almost conclude that that country has a dark future. Your country is like your house, if you're not interested in running it or helping to run it, then it's doomed. It's a pity to see you with such an attitude, guys.

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Vishaan on Fri 15 Jul 2011 - 22:07

Tell me something, did you care about what's happening in politics when you were at my age? Question

Vishaan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Fri 15 Jul 2011 - 22:19

Of course and that has helped me for the 3 times I went to vote for the elections.

By the way, did you vote in the last general election which were carried out last year? If yes, on what basis did you select your desired politicians? If no, how are you going to vote for the next election (if you intend to do it) if you don't follow politics?

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Vishaan on Fri 15 Jul 2011 - 22:33

Share with us:
What actually helped you to vote?
How did you benefit from the vote?

I voted for sure but I think there should be other party as well. In Mauritius its as if there are only two oponents. On top after election these two Pary never collaborate with each other to work for the progress of the country. But they rather fight each other! If the leading party is proposing something beneficial for the country, the other party denies.
How will we know what other group of people will do for the country until we dont give them a chance?

Last edited by Vishaan on Fri 15 Jul 2011 - 22:43; edited 1 time in total

Vishaan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Fri 15 Jul 2011 - 22:36

Why don't you answer my questions first?

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Vishaan on Fri 15 Jul 2011 - 22:47

Already done that. Razz

Vishaan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Fri 15 Jul 2011 - 22:50

Varun wrote:Of course and that has helped me for the 3 times I went to vote for the elections.

By the way, did you vote in the last general election which were carried out last year? If yes, on what basis did you select your desired politicians? If no, how are you going to vote for the next election (if you intend to do it) if you don't follow politics?
I think you have missed the part in bold.

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nusha on Sat 16 Jul 2011 - 5:35

The present system of politics is the root for corruption. If one is well acquainted with the group in force, he easily gets promoted or get a job, despite the facts that there are others who are much more qualified than the latter. I think that this field is in bad need for dynamic and rational politicians.

Nusha
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Sat 16 Jul 2011 - 21:48

In my opinion, this is a global occurence, not only in Mauritius. However, the actual group in force seems to be more active than the previous one and I think we should not generalize what you pointed out, Nusha. I personally know some people in the actual government who only do their job based on merit and performance.

And Vishaan, I'm still waiting for your answer. Wink

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Sun 17 Jul 2011 - 11:51

I voted in the last general election after comparing and pondering over the work and effort done by the Labour Party and MMM/MSM to make Mauritius progress.

I agree with what Varun said above for the reason that I see more actions than simply words from the actual government unlike other parties who were most of the time bluffing around when they were the nation's government. I know there are certain things happening undercover but we should not overlook the fact that the government is actually working for the welfare of the society more than any previous government has been doing. Wink

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Vishaan on Sun 17 Jul 2011 - 12:19

Vishaan wrote:Share with us:

I voted for sure but I think there should be other party as well. In Mauritius its as if there are only two oponents. On top after election these two Pary never collaborate with each other to work for the progress of the country. But they rather fight each other! If the leading party is proposing something beneficial for the country, the other party denies.
How will we know what other group of people will do for the country until we dont give them a chance?

Varun wrote:Why don't you answer my questions first?

Vishaan wrote:Already done that. Razz

Varun wrote:
Varun wrote:Of course and that has helped me for the 3 times I went to vote for the elections.

Varun wrote:And Vishaan, I'm still waiting for your answer. Wink

My answer is surely complete unless I wasnt clear enough in my answer which couldnt reach you properly. Suspect

Vishaan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Sun 17 Jul 2011 - 20:37

Lais mo essaie clarifier les choses.

Varun wrote:

Varun ine dimann toi si tonn voter laner dernier. Si wi, kifer tonn vote pou sa partie ki toti voter la? An dotre mots, lor ki tonn base to vot? Si to pann voter cet foi si, kouma to kapav voter pou prochain election si to pa suiv politique?

Tonn reponn tou kestion ki Varun ine demann toi exepter kifer tonn soizir sa parti ki tonn rod fer electer dan dernier election zeneral la...

Tonn compran, Vishaan? Razz

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Vishaan on Sun 17 Jul 2011 - 20:53

Sneha wrote:

Tonn reponn tou kestion ki Varun ine demann toi exepter kifer tonn soizir sa parti ki tonn rod fer electer dan dernier election zeneral la...

Tonn compran, Vishaan? Razz
The part in bold was my answer even though it was in the form of a question.

Vishaan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Prithvi on Sun 17 Jul 2011 - 23:47

Giving other groups a chance, don't you think there is a great risk to be undertaken in doing such an act, vishaan?

Concering the opposition in the parliament, I don't think that there is always this denial system on their part because of their enemity.

Prithvi
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Tue 19 Jul 2011 - 19:37

Vishaan wrote:In Mauritius its as if there are only two oponents.
Get your facts right. I know quite a handful.

Vishaan wrote:On top after election these two Pary never collaborate with each other to work for the progress of the country. But they rather fight each other! If the leading party is proposing something beneficial for the country, the other party denies.
What's the purpose of having an opposition in the parliament then?

Vishaan wrote:How will we know what other group of people will do for the country until we dont give them a chance?
Normally, before a new election starts, all the candidates/parties get the opportunity to bring forward their plans to the public. So, as a matter of fact, the population clearly knows which party or who will do what should they be elected and my question still remains unanswered.

As I said somewhere above, it's a pity to see young people like you being ignorant in politics. Vishaan, don't forget that we, the youth, represent the future of our country.

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by dharam gokhool on Sun 24 Jul 2011 - 17:27

Politics is about Service to Community,to Society or Service to self.

Politicians have to make a choice and it is the choice they make that makes or breaks them.

What's happening now is a reflection of our Politcal Culture..the values to which Politicians subscribe...hence a devaluation of Politics and Politicians in the eyes of the public ,especially the Youth.

The Medpoint Scandal is the tip of the iceberg of a rotten politcal system....Can Politicians fall so low as to cheat in a project meant for Old People?

Nothing more dirty and disgusting ... i feel sick...Needs ene bon nettoyage

dharam gokhool
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Sun 24 Jul 2011 - 23:23

What's good is that the MedPoint matter was not hidden as a trivial thing. If a politician isn't doing his/her work properly, we can't blame the whole system, dharam gokhool. If it was so, the public would have never been aware of the injustice being caused as in the MedPoint scandal.

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by sanjeevkfaugoo on Mon 25 Jul 2011 - 11:58

i believe politics as it is now, is not to be discussed on forums.
1) there will never be any change; whoever comes and goes.
2) i won't like to be considered in favour of one or other party.
3) even if i want to make a change in the politics of this country, nobody will follow. not even my own family. all will say: "ki to p fatigue toi!" and without support no change can be brought about.
4) i believe all govts come to work for the country. by looking for their personal benefits first.

I don't feel the need to explain anything because we all know many examples of what i've said.

There have been many good decision as well as bad ones. problem is bureaucracy. Too many paperwork.

My suggestions:
1) Govt gazettes should b available free.
2) govt gazettes can b online.
3) access to govt gazettes should be mandatory in public building.

Y talk of government gazette?

because all laws or changes thereof are printed in em well BEFORE they are implemented. details like the purpose of the law, the technicalities, the fines...

Question: how many of you have read the article concerning the number plates in the govt gazette till now. IT concerns all of US. it was in the govt gazette since months before its implementation.

dharam gokhool wrote:Politics is about Service to Community,to Society or Service to self.

Politicians have to make a choice and it is the choice they make that makes or breaks them.

What's happening now is a reflection of our Politcal Culture..the values to which Politicians subscribe...hence a devaluation of Politics and Politicians in the eyes of the public ,especially the Youth.

The Medpoint Scandal is the tip of the iceberg of a rotten politcal system....Can Politicians fall so low as to cheat in a project meant for Old People?

Nothing more dirty and disgusting ... i feel sick...Needs ene bon nettoyage

want to ask: comment fer ene bon nettoyage dan politic?

sanjeevkfaugoo
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Tue 26 Jul 2011 - 23:33

sanjeevkfaugoo wrote:i believe politics as it is now, is not to be discussed on forums.
I oppose to this opinion of yours. We (the youth) have long been too silent when it comes to politics and I guess small platforms like this forum are much needed to START making a change.

sanjeevkfaugoo wrote:
dharam gokhool wrote:Nothing more dirty and disgusting ... i feel sick...Needs ene bon nettoyage

want to ask: comment fer ene bon nettoyage dan politic?
That's a very interesting question.

Now, concerning the recent MedPoint scandal, today was a huge turning point when the MSM ministers resigned (with a smile).

These resignations have brought a big question to my mind; is Pravind Jugnauth seeking an exit from the actual alliance or is he waiting for Navin Ramgoolam to tell him and his party "lev paké alé"?

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by sanjeevkfaugoo on Wed 27 Jul 2011 - 15:18

I find it hard to understand.

If ICAC is arresting Hanoomanjee, it's on the basis of facts, proofs and evidences.

Morally, I agree that she should resign as member of National Assembly (MNA). On the basis that there has been presumption of misuse of her powers as a minister and MNA. As such it would be unethical to represent the people of Mauritius since using "l'appareil d'etat" for 'private' purpose.

But what i dont understand is: Why should her colleagues resign? and resign only as ministers and not the MNA itself?

to show solidarity?
to say that ICAC (a law enforcement authority) has not done its work well? doesn't it suggest that they partake in the MedPoint scandal?
or as varun so rightly suggested: 'change camps'?

sanjeevkfaugoo
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Wed 27 Jul 2011 - 22:05

From what I have read in a newspaper, the prime minister asked Maya Hanoomanjee to step down last week but she refused. However, I can understand that she wanted to do it after the arrival of Pravind Jugnauth but the mass resignations are beyond my grasp.

The prime minister said he believed in ICAC but this move of the MSM contradicts the fact that Pravind Jugnauth wishes to continue this mandate with the Labour Party.

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Vishaan on Thu 28 Jul 2011 - 20:28

Varun wrote:
Vishaan wrote:In Mauritius its as if there are only two oponents.
Get your facts right. I know quite a handful.

Vishaan wrote:On top after election these two Pary never collaborate with each other to work for the progress of the country. But they rather fight each other! If the leading party is proposing something beneficial for the country, the other party denies.
What's the purpose of having an opposition in the parliament then?

Vishaan wrote:How will we know what other group of people will do for the country until we dont give them a chance?
Normally, before a new election starts, all the candidates/parties get the opportunity to bring forward their plans to the public. So, as a matter of fact, the population clearly knows which party or who will do what should they be elected and my question still remains unanswered.

As I said somewhere above, it's a pity to see young people like you being ignorant in politics. Vishaan, don't forget that we, the youth, represent the future of our country.

Its right to have opponents but I guess well that after election they should be working collaborately for the future of the country. Its not that you always have to go against the leader. If its for the good of the country then they should both agree to any project.

Vishaan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by sanjeevkfaugoo on Fri 29 Jul 2011 - 11:55

The opposition is paid by government to oppose it.

there has been bills, amendments and laws where both side of the chamber has been in agreement. but whenever there is a bill debated in national assembly, it's the duty of opposition to counter or at least say wat is not good in the bill.

but, then, we all know the fact. there is a lot of rodere boute.

sanjeevkfaugoo
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by dharam gokhool on Fri 29 Jul 2011 - 19:32

In my post of 24 July,I mention Political System n Values and how when Politics departs from its original mission(Service to Society),it devalues Politics and Politicians

What is happening is an illustration of my statement above ...but I must add that we do hv some capable and respectable Politicians ...Unfortunately the system does not allow them to come in the forefront and and make a difference.

The Medpoint scandal would hv been pushed under the carpet had it not been for the Media and ...then the Opposition

If Labour n MSM hv the guts they must scrap the Medpoint project ...if it goes ahead,it will remain as an Institution of Shame dediacated to our elders

They deserve better....

dharam gokhool
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Sat 30 Jul 2011 - 1:24

I think the MedPoint scandal will be on pause until the prime minister returns to the country.

In the meantime, tell us what is your personal evaluation of yourself as a former minister at the ministry of education and how do you compare yourself with the actual minister of that ministry?

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Thu 4 Aug 2011 - 22:15

I found a funny story on the net about the MedPoint matter. Have a look at it here. Razz

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Sun 7 Aug 2011 - 14:43

That was a nice satire. However, the article talked about six faithful ministers. Was Showkutally Soodhun among those six? Razz

Also, now that Jim Seetaram has been named minister, I wonder what twists and turns are to follow.

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:04

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top