The Wonder Kid's Corner

Hello,

You are currently viewing this forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to our topics.

By joining our community you will have the privilege to create your own topics, reply to others' messages, respond to polls and access many other special features.

Join our community instantly... Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free of spam!

Be sure to check out the frequently asked questions or contact the administrators regarding any issue.

Warm regards,

The Board Management Team

Sa Lenvie Koz Anglais La

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sa Lenvie Koz Anglais La

Post by Bhavna on Sat 13 Dec 2008 - 17:54

Zozefine: Where are you going on your thirty-one like that, hair in the wind? Did you sell your pig? Laughing Marzorie: I tell you a secret. I am going frequenting. I told mama I am going magazines.
Zozefine: Enough! since when do you have a pointer.
Marzorie: Since last week but rest quiet. We are joining in hide. You know how those long tongues like to make commentaries.
Zozefine: Extra that! Don't talk! Where does he rest? Smile
Marzorie: He rests behind the bazaar after the round point in a flat with two chambers on the second stage.
Zozefine: Where did you join him?
Marzorie: I joined him at a mauritian ball. He lifted me to dance a slow. He made sweet eyes at me and I made a colinos smile at him. He traces very well. When he dances the Sega he breaks, breaks his kidneys and does small steps, small steps. He wore an elephant leg costume which has returned in the mode with varnished shoes. He invited me at his table and offered me fried bread with apple of love chutney and asked me if I wanted a little strong. We drank a health and then we went outside to pull a dam. Since then we have been seeing our comrade underneath, underneath. Very Happy
Zozefine: How does he call?
Marzorie: He calls Zerard Beautiful heart. What a Face
Zozefine: A beautiful boy?
Marzorie: Yes, he resembles a little bit like Sacha Distel.
Zozefine: I can see he is tiring your head. Shocked
Marzorie: I husband like him!
Zozefine: Business is good, serious serious. Is marriage behind the door? pig
Marzorie: I am not pressed. I have to look well. Attention after marriage he pulls his long tail with me. I love you
Zozefine: You have reason donʼt be pressed. You have to profit life and amuse yourself well before. Marzorie: My taxi has arrived, my car is in pane. I'm retarded, let me go. We'll join later.
Zozefine: Salam my sister, make compliments to your pointer for me. Laughing

Bhavna
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Re: Sa Lenvie Koz Anglais La

Post by Sneha on Sat 13 Dec 2008 - 18:41

Bhavna, torsi tw ancouraz nou al FAJ International akoz sa lenvie koz anglais la? Razz

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Sun 14 Dec 2008 - 10:40

Forget FAJ International, darling. Doesn't anybody have the Rotten Dhol clip featuring Shah Aqueel Madani? English at its Mauritian best! Wink

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 16 Dec 2008 - 21:45

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:59

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down