The Wonder Kid's Corner

Hello,

You are currently viewing this forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to our topics.

By joining our community you will have the privilege to create your own topics, reply to others' messages, respond to polls and access many other special features.

Join our community instantly... Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free of spam!

Be sure to check out the frequently asked questions or contact the administrators regarding any issue.

Warm regards,

The Board Management Team

What Car?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What Car?

Post by Guest on Mon 8 Dec 2008 - 15:16

How do u find these cars?

The 1st one is my favourite...

Back to top Go down

Re: What Car?

Post by Guest on Wed 10 Dec 2008 - 20:59

owwwww,
nice but
Mercedes is my choice. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 10 Dec 2008 - 22:16

jveu ttes les voitures!!!!niahahahah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Wed 10 Dec 2008 - 22:25

Sirman twna enn Swiss bank account sa, Deesha. What a Face

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 11 Dec 2008 - 15:11

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 11 Dec 2008 - 23:01

wi c sure!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Fri 12 Dec 2008 - 16:00

Jyotsna, you've posted lots of pictures about the cars you love and your favourite one too but what do you really know about those cars and why did you choose them?

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 12 Dec 2008 - 16:11

Alalala.. confused
Wadirer to p fer l'examer oral ar moi..
lol!
Well mo truv sa bane loto la troOoOoOo zoli..
ek zot paret "Class".. Cool
ek yeah.. mo po tro kone boku safer lot zot..geek

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Fri 12 Dec 2008 - 20:02

Jyotsna, what about a car's safety, performance and reliability? Aren't these things important for you?

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 13 Dec 2008 - 18:36

Ben sii..
Sa ossi li important..
Dnt worry kan mo pou al asT mo loto mo pou met tou sa bane safer la dan mo la tte mo pou aler..
Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Sat 13 Dec 2008 - 18:43

Okay... Then tell me how are you going to judge which is the best one and most suitable for your needs?

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 13 Dec 2008 - 19:22

hmm.. Rolling Eyes
ben i'll choose enn loto ki grand, bien zoli ek ki safe..

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Sat 13 Dec 2008 - 19:30

That's the question, how are you going to know how much safe the car is?

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 13 Dec 2008 - 19:31

po koner!!!
toi koument to pou koner kan to pou al asT to loto??/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Sun 14 Dec 2008 - 22:06

Jyotsna, there are lots of important factors to consider when buying a car. You can't just buy it because it looks good. The first thing is the buying cost; can you afford it? Can you afford it's regular maintenance and cost of petrol? What type of gear box suits your style of driving? What type of suspension do you need? And, lots of other things like the steering, the on-road stability, etc...

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 14 Dec 2008 - 22:10

BAAPP RE BAAAAAPPPPP... Shocked
lolxxx..
Ena inP safer pou pren compte la...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Sun 14 Dec 2008 - 22:39

Of course, you have to keep many things in mind so that you can even think to possess a car... Life is not so easy, dear. Especially in this world where everything is conditional and anything may alter within a second. Wink

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 16 Dec 2008 - 21:32

Varun, I think you should give the link of the website for mercedes-benz car to Jyotsna in order to have a look at the cars. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Wed 17 Dec 2008 - 9:26

I'm not a marketing executive of Mercedes-Benz, Vishaan. I'm only a fan. What a Face

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 17 Dec 2008 - 11:12

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Shanu on Sun 28 Dec 2008 - 17:46

Varun wrote:I'm not a marketing executive of Mercedes-Benz, Vishaan. I'm only a fan. What a Face
Komik selmen zot la, lol!

Shanu
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Tue 30 Dec 2008 - 15:00

Okay, let's get going now...

So, what do you think of a Mercedes-Benz C-Class Saloon, friends?

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 30 Dec 2008 - 15:39

ben mo pa koner kumen li eter sa..
met so foto.. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Tue 30 Dec 2008 - 16:57

Here's the Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Saloon... Smile

Front View

Front & Side View

Side View

Rear View

Cockpit View

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 30 Dec 2008 - 17:01

wai wai..
seryer loto la..
tro top..
bien jolie..
cheers
J'adore..

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Tue 30 Dec 2008 - 20:52

Sneha baby, how do you find the Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG?

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Tue 30 Dec 2008 - 20:59

The C63 AMG boasts itself as a luxurious and sporty sedan from its looks but what about its performance and security aspects, darling? Suspect

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kavi on Thu 1 Jan 2009 - 12:56

wai varun, wai......
He sa foto la mo pena dan sa CD to ti don mwa la....
SElman rien a dir lor sa loto la!!! Mari toppp cheers

Kavi
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Fri 9 Jan 2009 - 20:32

Sneha wrote:The C63 AMG boasts itself as a luxurious and sporty sedan from its looks but what about its performance and security aspects, darling? Suspect
www.ZerCustoms.com wrote:Mercedes released a detailed description of the Mercedes C63 AMG. The Mercedes C63 AMG description includes details about the engine and drive system, the chassis and brake system, the design and equipment. The press release also includes information about the development and the testing of the Mercedes C63 AMG and information about its history...

Read the full article here.

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Fri 16 Jan 2009 - 20:54

I read the article and I didn't understand many words or phrases. Embarassed Can you guys, please, explain them to me?
www.ZerCustoms.com wrote:Power transmission is in the capable hands of the AMG SPEEDSHIFT PLUS 7G-TRONIC. Equipped with AMG steering-wheel shift paddles and featuring three drive programs, the seven-speed automatic offers everything from a seriously sporty to a comfort-oriented driving style. The revving function when changing down is a completely new feature. In conjunction with the newly developed front axle, AMG speed-sensitive sports steering and the new, 3-stage ESP, the AMG sports suspension with 18-inch AMG light-alloy wheels ensures both outstanding driving pleasure and exemplary driving dynamics. The AMG high-performance brake system with large-dimensioned internally ventilated and perforated disc brakes all-round ensures flawless deceleration even during highly dynamic driving.

The AMG eight-cylinder top model differentiates itself from the production C-Class more than ever before: in addition to AMG bodystyling, characteristic brand features include the bonnet with power domes, the distinctive AMG radiator grille, flared front wings, the AMG rear apron with a black diffuser insert, the AMG sports exhaust system with two chromed twin tailpipes and the AMG spoiler lip. The interior is dominated by the distinctive AMG sports seats with integrated head restraints, the AMG performance steering wheel in a three-spoke design with a 365-mm rim diameter and a flattened lower section as well as the tubular-design AMG instrument cluster with its AMG main menu.

The combination of expressive design, a decidedly sporty interior and superb everyday practicality makes the C 63 AMG a unique high-performance vehicle. The market launch of the saloon and estate models will commence in early 2008. Retail prices incl. 19% VAT will be 67,235 Euro (C 63 AMG Saloon) and 69,853 Euro (C 63 AMG Estate).

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Sun 25 Jan 2009 - 9:14

www.ZerCustoms.com wrote:Power transmission is in the capable hands of the AMG SPEEDSHIFT PLUS 7G-TRONIC.
That's the second generation of semi-automatic gearbox, which is very similar to the ones we have in Formula 1 cars and it is built by Mercedes-Benz's home tuner, AMG. It has 7 speeds to move forward and 2 speeds to move backwards.

www.ZerCustoms.com wrote:3-stage ESP
ESP stands for Mercedes-Benz's trademark Electronic Stability Program. I guess the name says it all.

Got it now, baby?

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Sun 25 Jan 2009 - 18:10

Yes, I understood, sweetheart. Smile

www.ZerCustoms.com wrote:Under the bonnet you will find an independently developed AMG 6.3-litre V8 engine, which generates a dominant 336 kW/457 hp at 6800 rpm from a 6208-cc displacement. In this respect, the C 63 AMG comes very close to the 470 or so horsepower delivered by the AMG C-Class racing touring car in the German Touring Car Masters (DTM). Such high output also benefits the power-to-weight ratio, which is a very favorable 3.6 kg/hp.

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Mon 26 Jan 2009 - 13:32

Hp stands for horsepower, which is a unit to measure the output power of a given motor engine. Same goes for kW (kiloWatt).

6208-cc displacement means the displacement capacity of the engine which is of 6.3 litres here (rounded up to the nearest 100 cc). This is the volume swept by the engine pistons in a single movement and it is best described in the diagram below...

One complete cycle of a four cylinder, four stroke engine.
The volume displaced is marked in orange.

The C63 AMG engine is called the M156 and it is designed autonomously by Mercedes-Benz subsidiary Mercedes-AMG, as previous AMG engines have always been based on original Mercedes engines.

The engine, however, has been uprated to produce 525 hp (391 kW) (and 465 lbft (630 Nm) of torque) in the late 2007 S63 and CL63 models and it is also the world's most powerful naturally-aspirated V8 engine.

On the other hand, so much power comes with hefty price tag and the C63 AMG has a cost of almost 3 times higher than the four-cylinder C-Class models. Basing on this fact, I would rather opt for something like C230 Kompressor. Wink

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Mon 26 Jan 2009 - 13:55

Now, things are clear enough for me to understand that the C63 AMG is the best in its class. However, it's true that the C63 AMG seems to be not too affordable but would the C230 Kompressor be a good choice for us, darling?

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Tue 24 Feb 2009 - 20:16

I made a mistake. There's no C230 Kompressor in this fourth generation of the C-Class (W204). It's a C230 (C250 in Japan) rather, sporting a 2.5-litre V6 engine and developing 204 hp and 245 Nm of torque.

The C230 can accept the sport design line and 7G-Tronic automatic transmission with tipfunction and speedtronic cruise control.

For comparisons about the various W204 models available, you can click here.

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Sun 22 Nov 2009 - 12:34

What do you think about this 'beast'? Shocked

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Shanu on Tue 1 Dec 2009 - 18:45

mercedes AMG la, sa waiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!
fran tou, li pa zis zoli pou gueter mais so performance la osi payant net!

Shanu
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Wed 2 Dec 2009 - 0:01

Better than that, I saw the new Mercedes-Benz E-Class yesterday. It was so elegant that I kept on admiring it for quite a moment. Upon returning home, I checked the features the sedan proposes and I was enthralled with its new sense of style. It definitely has an eye-catching look, a luxurious interior with classic panache and it is filled with innovative safety technologies such as the Attention Assist System, which is designed to help drowsy drivers stay alert on road. Another example which is quite remarkable is a system that automatically dims the highbeam headlights to avoid blinding oncoming cars.

Why don't you watch this video to have a better opinion? Smile

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Sun 10 Oct 2010 - 16:04

Ladies and gentlemen...

1955, Mercedes-Benz 300SL Gull-wing

55 years later...

2010, Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeet on Sun 10 Oct 2010 - 17:09

Very Happy phewwwwwwwwwwwwww, these are what i call cars!!!!1 Razz

Jeet
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Sun 10 Oct 2010 - 18:26

Let me correct you... They are called supercars. Wink

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Kavi on Sun 10 Oct 2010 - 18:32

tOp!!!!
Very Happy
nevertheless.... mo xtra content ban Mercedes E-Class.... malheureusement mo pena fOto..

Kavi
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Sun 10 Oct 2010 - 18:54

The new one or the previous one? I prefer the design of the W211. It looks classy as the W212 but it also looks sporty unlike the W212.

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeet on Sun 10 Oct 2010 - 19:15

they are simply deliciously too good!!!!

Jeet
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Sun 10 Oct 2010 - 22:44

It seems like everybody is loving Mercedes-Benz these days. Smile

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeet on Mon 11 Oct 2010 - 13:35

wai, c'est la classe !! Cool

Jeet
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Mon 11 Oct 2010 - 14:34

I always say WOW whenever I see a C-Class, E-Class, CL-Class, CLS-Class, CLK-Class, S-Class on Mauritian roads. I imagine what it would be if I see the SLS AMG? affraid

I would love to ride one one day. Very Happy Don't you, people?

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeet on Mon 11 Oct 2010 - 18:23

weps, am sure varun pu asT 1 mercedes Razz ek pu laisse zot tou fer 1 ti letour ar li, si to dir li sneha!! Very Happy

Jeet
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Mon 11 Oct 2010 - 19:06

Sneha will definitely have the right to do it but for others, you can dream on. Razz

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeet on Mon 11 Oct 2010 - 19:08

nah, to pa pu kav refuse sneha toi, sneha ine fini dir moi, li pu dir toi laisse to bann ti cousins la fer 1 ti letour ar toi!!! Very Happy

Jeet
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:24

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum