The Wonder Kid's Corner

Hello,

You are currently viewing this forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to our topics.

By joining our community you will have the privilege to create your own topics, reply to others' messages, respond to polls and access many other special features.

Join our community instantly... Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free of spam!

Be sure to check out the frequently asked questions or contact the administrators regarding any issue.

Warm regards,

The Board Management Team

A Kitchen TV?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Kitchen TV?

Post by Sneha on Fri 3 Oct 2008 - 12:26

Varun & I have been planning how our future home would be and we're stuck on a particular matter. I thought perhaps I could ask you, people, to help us resolve this.

In fact, I was thinking of having a TV in our kitchen so that I could have some sort of company while cooking. But Varun isn't willing to do this. Sad

He says the kitchen isn't an appropriate place for a TV. However, these pictures suggest that a TV can be easily implemented in the kitchen. Could you, please, share your opinions on this matter, guys?

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Re: A Kitchen TV?

Post by Varun on Fri 3 Oct 2008 - 18:31

This should be better, darling...

A true home theatre for pure cinematic experiences! What do you think, friends? Smile
Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Fri 3 Oct 2008 - 19:03

That would be our theatre room, but I'm talking about when I'll be preparing the food and cooking in the kitchen... I'll be pretty bored in the kitchen for hours, a TV won't be bad. By the way, why are you against a kitchen TV, honey? scratch
Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Fri 3 Oct 2008 - 20:02

Simply because I don't want my dinner to be late, too salty, too sugary, burnt or prepared without love.

Also, don't forget that watching your favourite TV programmes, movies or listening to music is done best in a theatre and in this case, a home theatre. Wink
Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 3 Oct 2008 - 21:57

aryooo varun to p pense zis pu to ventre la...grr:P mo pa dakor!! mem si sneha p guet tv en preparant a manG...am sure li pu fer li ek amour pu so ti bonhom...donc to pna pu ggn traK sipa manG la pu tro saler ou sucree...li pu bon em Smile ek en+ sneha pa pu rate so ban series preferer...si li p cuit manzer 6hr30..li kv guet tulsi en mem tem..ek lorla to kv accompagne li Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Fri 3 Oct 2008 - 23:30

Should I think of putting a bed in the kitchen too? Razz
Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Amit on Sat 4 Oct 2008 - 0:24

hahaha a bed in the kitchen not a bad idea!!!
Amit
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 4 Oct 2008 - 0:47

bed n lot zafer varun...grrr mai n tv pa fer en plis dan n cuisine...guet kuma ha foto sne in meT laho la...tv la fer bien de classe dan ha kitchen la...Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Sat 4 Oct 2008 - 19:26

Deesha wrote:aryooo varun to p pense zis pu to ventre la...grr:P mo pa dakor!! mem si sneha p guet tv en preparant a manG...am sure li pu fer li ek amour pu so ti bonhom...donc to pna pu ggn traK sipa manG la pu tro saler ou sucree...li pu bon em Smile ek en+ sneha pa pu rate so ban series preferer...si li p cuit manzer 6hr30..li kv guet tulsi en mem tem..ek lorla to kv accompagne li Smile
Haha! Deesha ena rézon.

Varun gaté, kot moi ena TV dan la cuisinn depi mo tipti mais zamai mo mama so manzé ine brilé ek si line arivé ossi c akoz li ti okipé avek 1 lot zafer mais zamai akoz liti p guet TV. Dayer, morsi kan mo cuit, toultan TV alimé et mwé guété en mem tan. Mo papa dir moi manzé super bon pourtan. Si li super bon, veu dir mone fer li avek plein d'amour et avek boku d'attention. By the way, most of the time, I'm busy doing two things at a time and I feel absolutely comfortable. I don't find it a problem to cook and watch TV at the same time, why do you object, sweetheart? scratch
Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Sat 4 Oct 2008 - 19:53

As you all know, I am a very meticulous guy and I like things to be 'straight forward' and simple. Like a kitchen should only be a kitchen and a TV room/home theater should only be what it is.

I simply can't see a TV in the kitchen be it a real Kitchen TV. I don't how to explain it but I think you already know what I'm trying to tell you, sweetheart. Rolling Eyes
Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Sat 4 Oct 2008 - 21:36

Guété depi aster laem li p kumens fer dominer... Sad
Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 5 Oct 2008 - 18:42

aryooo c pa bien!! Varun to p guet ha de to point de vue...ek tte facon ha pa pu servi twa nanyer koz c sne ki pu cuit manzer...donc li essential pu li guet guet tv en meme tem ek cuit dan so ti lacuisine:) dificil kmpren ha!!grr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Mon 6 Oct 2008 - 18:56

Don't worry, Deesha. If Varun doesn't agree, I won't cook for him. He will have to have his meals in restaurants and I'll see how long will he be able to eat outside. queen
Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Mon 6 Oct 2008 - 22:40

Sneha wrote:Guété depi aster laem li p kumens fer dominer... Sad
Sneha wrote:Don't worry, Deesha. If Varun doesn't agree, I won't cook for him. He will have to have his meals in restaurants and I'll see how long will he be able to eat outside. queen
I think it's quite clear about who's bullying. lol!
Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 7 Oct 2008 - 10:06

hahaha...bien dit sa sneha!!Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Tue 7 Oct 2008 - 15:17

Varun wrote:Should I think of putting a bed in the kitchen too? Razz
Varun wrote:As you all know, I am a very meticulous guy and I like things to be 'straight forward' and simple. Like a kitchen should only be a kitchen and a TV room/home theater should only be what it is.

I simply can't see a TV in the kitchen be it a real Kitchen TV. I don't how to explain it but I think you already know what I'm trying to tell you, sweetheart. Rolling Eyes
You started bullying me first, baby. Twisted Evil

I only asked for a TV in the kitchen and you are not willing to a small wish of mine? Neutral
Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Tue 7 Oct 2008 - 20:40

Well, I thought we would both watch TV in our home theatre with you always leaning on me like proper husband and wife...

However, I think I should forget it now. Sad
Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Tue 7 Oct 2008 - 20:55

When did I say there'll be no home theatre/ TV room? I asked a TV in the kitchen so that I could watch the programmes as an entertainment. At the same time, I'll feel relaxed after work... The theatre room will, of course, be there and we'll watch films together like proper husband and wife, sweetheart. Razz
Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Tue 7 Oct 2008 - 22:56

Okay, fine! Will something like this go, sweetheart? Smile

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Wed 8 Oct 2008 - 12:01

Hihi...Of course, but it'll be better if the TV is set in a place where I'll be able to cook and watch the programmes at the same time... Razz
Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Wed 8 Oct 2008 - 20:13

The TV or the refrigerator? Suspect
Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Thu 9 Oct 2008 - 14:58

Well, the refrigerator with the built-in TV. Smile
Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Thu 9 Oct 2008 - 16:37

We'll find a nice place for it, sweetheart. Don't worry. Wink
Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Thu 9 Oct 2008 - 18:51

If you say so, honey... Laughing

By the way, do you intend to put a dining table in the kitchen also, or solely in the dining room? Wink
Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kavi on Fri 10 Oct 2008 - 22:17

He pa mal kom idea ban zen....
Mwa mo truV ki ti pu mari seryer si to ti pu met 1 TV dan to kitchen ein varun.
Kavi
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Sat 11 Oct 2008 - 11:14

Sneha wrote:By the way, do you intend to put a dining table in the kitchen also, or solely in the dining room? Wink
Wasn't it only about the TV? Anyway, I think it's obvious that a dining table is meant to be placed in a dining room. However, it can also be placed in the kitchen if a dining room is not present.

Kavi wrote:He pa mal kom idea ban zen....
Mwa mo truV ki ti pu mari seryer si to ti pu met 1 TV dan to kitchen ein varun.
I can understand the girls wanting a TV in the kitchen but how come you also want the same thing, Kavi? Shocked
Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Sat 11 Oct 2008 - 16:24

There should be a dining room, sweetheart. When we will be having guests at our place, we can't make them eat in the kitchen, com' on... It'll be rather practical if we have two dining table: one in the kitchen (even a small one would be fine) and the other one in the dining room. So? flower
Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Sun 12 Oct 2008 - 11:37

Varun wrote:
Sneha wrote:By the way, do you intend to put a dining table in the kitchen also, or solely in the dining room? Wink
Wasn't it only about the TV? Anyway, I think it's obvious that a dining table is meant to be placed in a dining room. However, it can also be placed in the kitchen if a dining room is not present.
What I meant was that we should only be talking about a Kitchen TV here.

Sneha wrote:There should be a dining room, sweetheart. When we will be having guests at our place, we can't make them eat in the kitchen, com' on... It'll be rather practical if we have two dining table: one in the kitchen (even a small one would be fine) and the other one in the dining room. So? flower
Nevertheless, I'm fine with your need of two dining tables. Wink
Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Sun 12 Oct 2008 - 20:06

Laughing Hihi! That's why you're my soulmate and future husband, sweetheart. Smile
Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kavi on Sat 18 Oct 2008 - 19:36

Bon decid sa zot but mwa mo truV ki si zot met 1 TV dan zot cuizine, ti pu mari syer!!
Kavi
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Thu 1 Jan 2009 - 16:35

Ena TV dan la cuisinn kot toi, Kavi?
Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down