The Wonder Kid's Corner

Hello,

You are currently viewing this forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to our topics.

By joining our community you will have the privilege to create your own topics, reply to others' messages, respond to polls and access many other special features.

Join our community instantly... Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free of spam!

Be sure to check out the frequently asked questions or contact the administrators regarding any issue.

Warm regards,

The Board Management Team

English Premier League - 2008/09

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who do you think will have their hands on the trophy?

75% 75% 
[ 9 ]
17% 17% 
[ 2 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
8% 8% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 12

English Premier League - 2008/09

Post by Varun on Sun 31 Aug 2008 - 23:26

First topic message reminder :

With the new season under way, no teams have been able to manage a 100% record so far. Chelsea and Liverpool are topping the table, both having 7 points for 3 matches played, and Arsenal are in third place with 6 points having already lost to Fulham while Manchester United are lying in the middle of the table with 4 points for 2 matches played.

Give a vote for your potential champions and debate your insights.

Last edited by Varun on Wed 14 Jan 2009 - 17:00; edited 1 time in total

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Re: English Premier League - 2008/09

Post by Shanu on Thu 1 Jan 2009 - 15:14

Poor Chelsea.. I guess Deesha would like to tell us more about her team, so Deesha where are you? Razz

Shanu
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kavi on Wed 14 Jan 2009 - 16:57

Lolzzzzzzzzzzz.....
Woho Man U - Chelsea
3 - 0
Mari Match ti eter sa!!
Varun mo don Ji - Sung Park man of the Match!!! Sa piti in zouer mari bien!!! Ti 1 plaisir pu get li zouer......Very Happy

Twa ki to dir lor Park?

Kavi
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Sun 25 Jan 2009 - 9:26

Kavi wrote:Varun mo don Ji - Sung Park man of the Match!!! Sa piti in zouer mari bien!!! Ti 1 plaisir pu get li zouer......Very Happy

Twa ki to dir lor Park?
Park is a season player. At times he plays well or at times he's inexistant in his matches. Neutral

Man Utd are now on the top spot with the advantage of a game in hand. Where are the Scousers' and Blues' fans? Razz

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Kavi on Tue 24 Feb 2009 - 18:02

He mo criore bien ki nou pu pren La League sa season la ein.Man U pi zouer aC bien pur le moment.

Selen sa koufran kont Blackburn la mari bon.
Sa koufran la 1 zoli koufran..

Kavi
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Tue 24 Feb 2009 - 20:30

Yeah, Kavi, that was one hell of a free kick. Very Happy

I think the match we are going to play against Liverpool on the 14th of March at Old Trafford will be a decisive one.

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Prithvi on Sun 15 Mar 2009 - 9:53

Ohhhhhhhhhh!!!! What a big loss and also at OId Trafford!!

I think that every liverpool fan thought they would lose and even vishan (a big fan of liverpool) thought liverpool would hardly make a 1-1 but unfortunately it ended 1-4.

Prithvi
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 15 Mar 2009 - 11:19

Thats true, I thought the match would end on a draw or Manchester would win the match but that's wonderful. Fabulous goal from Torres and Aurelio.

Now, what Manchester fans have to say?

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Sun 15 Mar 2009 - 21:06

You really want me to say something about this defeat of my team at the hands of your team, Vishaan? You, who only talk when your team registers unexpected wins? Shocked

Well, I pity you, your team and all those Scousers' fans simply because you may have beaten us twice this season but you are still stuttering in third place with 61 points for 29 matches played while we are at the top of the best football league in the world with 65 points for 28 matches played so far. Wink

So, in brief, you may have won the battle but the war is still on and most probably, just like Rafael Benitez, you'll have to swallow your own words at the end of the season when we'll equal your record of 18 league titles and yes, don't forget, you haven't won the Premier League once and I sincerely think you won't be able to do it, at least till Fergie rules British and world football. pirat

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 16 Mar 2009 - 19:36

Eski monn koz la ligue la? scratch

Sa match la, li enn de ban pli gran match ki ena entre 2 gran club.
Mo zis contan ki mo lekip ine gagné.
Et mo ti fini dir et vote pu Manchester ki pu gagne la ligue.

Pity? Huh
Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Mon 16 Mar 2009 - 21:19

Vishaan wrote:Eski monn koz la ligue la? scratch
Then, what is this topic and that particular match between Manchester United and Liverpool which was played on last Saturday all about? Suspect

Vishaan wrote:Pity? Huh
Smile
Yeah, again... lol!

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by khristi on Tue 17 Mar 2009 - 0:40

I neva read wateva u guyz wrote up there but i'm just saying that there is a great possibility that LFC (liverpool) might win the cup this time. ya ya i know that Manchester is 4 points ahead of Liverpool and Chelsea in the Barclays premier league. As usual, Manchester wins the cup but this time watch out Manchester fans! Your pride might just be lost! For example didn't u guyz watch the soccer match on i think saturday? Liverpool against Manu.! We won 4-1 and Manchester( Ronaldo) onli scored in the penalty shot and on the other side, Liverpool scored 4 including only 2 penalty shots. Didn't u guyz see that?!!! These were wonderful goals! Yeh! This was such a shame for the Manchesterz!!!!! hahahahahahahahah! Laughing

khristi
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 18 Mar 2009 - 12:36

Err Kristi, Liverpool doesnot always repeat the same good performance in each match unlike Manchester. Not to forget that MANU has not played one match.

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Thu 19 Mar 2009 - 23:37

khristi wrote:i'm just saying that there is a great possibility that LFC (liverpool) might win the cup this time.
Manchester United didn't lose more than 5 matches in their previous seasons and I can't see Liverpool winning their remaining 10 matches. So, how do you justify your idea of "a great possibility"? Suspect
Vishaan wrote:Err Kristi, Liverpool doesnot always repeat the same good performance in each match unlike Manchester. Not to forget that MANU has not played one match.
I voted for you there. Wink

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by khristi on Fri 20 Mar 2009 - 4:57

haha varun! how can u B so sure that Manchester is gonna win? wat if the team doen't win?! wat if it does? Sad u neva know! That's wat i was saying!!! Twisted Evil anywayz Manchester's performance is remarkable and i somehow like this team(maybe).

khristi
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kavi on Tue 24 Mar 2009 - 17:25

He Varun mo bien sagrin but nou lekip in re perdi kont Fulham... but with an expulsion of Scholesat the 17th minute of the match. On the other side,liverpool won 5-0 against Aston Villa. Liverpool pi res Raproche manU match aprer Match. Bzn koumans kass tet koz liverpool 1 point behind Manchester United. Mem si ena 1 match en retard, mo imP inkiet la..

Kavi
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by khristi on Wed 25 Mar 2009 - 0:52

ahahahahah!!! ban fans manchester P gane tracas!!! hahahahah!!

khristi
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Mon 6 Apr 2009 - 21:22

Not at all, khristi. Manchester United are used to record a hat-trick of wins but never of defeats. Very Happy

The winning locomotive has started its engine once again by defeating Aston Villa with a score line of 3-2 and has reclaimed top spot. Wink

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by khristi on Mon 6 Apr 2009 - 23:40

yeh yeh!!

wait till u see liverpool get on the first spot

khristi
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeet on Tue 7 Apr 2009 - 11:25

OK, since you are saying so.
We will wait to see it at the first position.
But make sure that before Ka*2poule : fer tou sa la, MANCHESTER UNITED gagne le temps fini gagne la league. Twisted Evil
Ki to dire Varun, li pu ress geter mem lerla, n'est-ce pas Khristi rendeer

Last edited by Jeet on Sun 12 Apr 2009 - 9:26; edited 1 time in total

Jeet
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Prithvi on Sat 11 Apr 2009 - 19:08

Maybe!!
However, we must be on our guard with liverpool and the game it is playing!!Very very dangerous with its engine which is torres and gerrard!!!!GRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Prithvi
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Sat 11 Apr 2009 - 20:01

Don't worry, Prithvi. Despite Liverpool winning 4-0 against Blackburn Rovers today, we are still one point ahead of them (after Macheda again helped us defeating Sunderland 1-2) and with a game still in hand. Wink

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeet on Sun 12 Apr 2009 - 9:28

lol!
wahahaha
Mo ti mari gagne rier letan mone tane sa ki Ka x 2 poule ti vine en tete juste pou imper minutes après line re perdi so place grace Paul Scholes ek Macheda Twisted Evil

Jeet
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Kavi on Mon 13 Apr 2009 - 15:03

Well Varun to inform you, the football being played by Liverpool FC is much superior than that of Manchester United.Don't be so sure of vistory.

Kavi
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Prithvi on Tue 14 Apr 2009 - 18:15

Who said we r confident of winning. It may happen that another team gets the winning ace!!

However i think Barbatov does not merit a place in Man U. I think macheda is far more better than Barbatov!! That's the real fault in Man United!!
Don't u think so??

Prithvi
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Fri 17 Apr 2009 - 19:02

Kavi wrote:Well Varun to inform you, the football being played by Liverpool FC is much superior than that of Manchester United.Don't be so sure of vistory.
First, I believe in Manchester United. I've been supporting this team since I barely knew what football was all about. One defeat, two defeats or even three defeats in a row or defeats to other giants like Liverpool, Arsenal or Chelsea won't make me change my mind.

Also, fact is that are the reigning English, European and World Champions at this time. Has any team achieved this in the past?

Moreover, you people should agree that no team can be at their 100% everytime but Manchester United is not a team with a free fall attitude.

Prithvi wrote:However i think Barbatov does not merit a place in Man U. I think macheda is far more better than Barbatov!! That's the real fault in Man United!!
Don't u think so??
Let's wait and watch...

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 17 Apr 2009 - 19:11

the trophy will remain at Manchester United this year also... three consecutive season to equal Liverpool's record Arrow 18-18!!! c'mon manutd!

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Thu 14 May 2009 - 9:31

Where are you Liverpool fans? There are only two match days left before the season ends and Manchester United are 6 points ahead of you, the Scousers. Razz

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeet on Fri 15 May 2009 - 19:41

Pa tracas toi Varun, Man UTD pu fer so mieux pu gagne coupe la. Tant mieux si li fer draw contre Arsenal mais d'après moi li pu essaye scorer. cheers
Ek wai Varun, mo si mo kuma toi, depi tipti mo support MAN UTD moi, mo pa ti mem koner kuma jouer boule. C'est juste ke mo koire mo ti impressioner par lékip la kuma ti pe jouer. king

Jeet
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Kavi on Fri 15 May 2009 - 20:56

Well guys, let see what will happen tomorrow. Will Manchester be able to win the cup this time also... lets wait N watch..

Btw Pu ggn fitbol Manchester United vs Arsenal lor MBC.

Kavi
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeet on Sat 16 May 2009 - 11:55

Non, mo pas koire.
Lor Canal + mo koner pou gagner.

Jeet
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Sat 16 May 2009 - 21:14

Who cares when...?

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeet on Sun 17 May 2009 - 8:13

Wai, MAN UTD ine resli vine egal ek liverpool.
Aster nek li ress pu kass so record en gagnant la coupe une fois de plus la prochaine saison. cheers

Jeet
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Sun 17 May 2009 - 12:08

www.ManUtd.com wrote:Sir Alex Ferguson was naturally delighted after claiming the 11th title of his remarkable tenure at Old Trafford - and the club's 18th overall. Here's the transcript of his first interview following the final whistle against Arsenal...

Does the fact this title draws you level with Liverpool make it more special?
It will make it more special if we get in front of them. We want to progress with this team which they’re capable of doing. Next year we’re going to go for it again.

When you arrived here, you were 11 titles behind. Can you believe you're level?
They were the greatest side in the land at the time. We built slowly but I never thought we could get eleven titles. Never in a million years. My main aim was to win one. Win the first one and see where it took us and of course we progressed so quickly after that.

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Sun 17 May 2009 - 20:14

Wehhhhhh... cheers

Manchester United is the best afterall! Alor, bann fan de lézots lékip pena nanyé a dir? Razz

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeet on Sun 17 May 2009 - 20:50

Mo koire: "ils ont donnés leur langues aux chats"
Wahahaha lol!

Jeet
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 18 May 2009 - 19:58

Wink Congratulation to all Manchester Fans.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:04

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top