The Wonder Kid's Corner

Hello,

You are currently viewing this forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to our topics.

By joining our community you will have the privilege to create your own topics, reply to others' messages, respond to polls and access many other special features.

Join our community instantly... Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free of spam!

Be sure to check out the frequently asked questions or contact the administrators regarding any issue.

Warm regards,

The Board Management Team

Movies - Your Reviews

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Movies - Your Reviews

Post by Bhavna on Sat 28 Jun 2008 - 17:23

First topic message reminder :

hey i was thinking that this topic wud b on any new movies that any1 watched n wud recommend others to watch too. as at time its hard to find good movies n wen u rent one, 1/4 way thru u find it boring and annoying. so here u can say which movies are good n bad. pa bizin only ban fim new release..mem ban c kine gai un peu years, it doesnt matter! ok i'll start

i watched Atonement hier n i think it is a very good movie..its abt how sme1s lies can destroys sme1s life. its a very deep n emotional type of movie n i think is was fab.
i also watched Nanny's diary..i shud say the movie had nothing appealing in it..typical chick flicks n quite boring although i love Scarlet Johanson!

zordi mone guet Beowulf..didnt life it..waste of time n money!
n i watched August Rush..ohh my God..this is a good movie for those who like emotional movies. its abt a kid who was seperated from his parents n found them 11yrs later just bt following the 'music'..i nearly cried wen i watched it!

Bhavna
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Re: Movies - Your Reviews

Post by Varun on Thu 11 Sep 2008 - 12:31

Yeah, it was released on 17 Febuary 2008. However, it wasn't a hit like the television series of the 1980s.

If I'm not mistaken a new season of Knight Rider will be put into production with the first new episode to be broadcast in September 2008 in North America.

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Amit on Thu 11 Sep 2008 - 23:42

Depi longtemp in sorti sa (enfin sa lanner la mem mai bucu moi avan) mai selmn li pa gane grand publiciter akoz sa bucu dimune pa tro coner. Mo penser li pane fer grand hit akoz sa li moins connu!!!

Amit
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Fri 12 Sep 2008 - 0:04

I loved the game much more than the movie. Anybody played it?

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Amit on Fri 12 Sep 2008 - 0:31

game si ena sa pa ti coner!!!

Amit
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Fri 12 Sep 2008 - 1:30

Yeah, I played the game two or three years ago and it was much more enjoyable than the movie as it was exactly as the TV series. Wink

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Fri 12 Sep 2008 - 18:10

Recommended Movies are reserved for movies, isn't it? Not games... Razz

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Amit on Sat 13 Sep 2008 - 1:08

Nu p derapper n tigine la akoz sa loto la sa. Roule tro vite ek sa lol!

Amit
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Sat 13 Sep 2008 - 1:49

Sneha wrote:Recommended Movies are reserved for movies, isn't it? Not games... Razz
Please, accept our sincere apology, your highness. What a Face

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Sat 13 Sep 2008 - 17:04

After much thought, I have decided to grant you forgiveness. queen

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Thu 18 Sep 2008 - 13:12

Thank you, your majesty. Smile

I watched Turistas the other day and I really liked it. It is a horror film with nothing related to paranormal stuffs and it talks a bit about the 'hidden truth' of Brazil where tourists are captured and then killed in order to trade their body organs to big hospitals in other countries.

I watched the unrated DVD version (98 minutes instead of the 89 minutes censored version) of the movie encoded in a 5.1 channel DTS soundtrack and my THX-certified speakers gave me a real thrill of pure cinematic experience. Very Happy

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Bhavna on Thu 18 Sep 2008 - 20:12

waaa..will have to look out for that movie..seem interesting.

Bhavna
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Sat 20 Sep 2008 - 18:38

I wanted to point out something... See, motion pictures have two sub parts, one being the audio and the other being the video. Turistas is not Knight Rider or Mr. Bean where any kind of ordinary TV will be fine to watch it.

Here you will really need to have a good audio and video set up else, you won't be able to enjoy the thrilling effects of the movie. Believe me, because without a proper LFE channel, this movie won't be enjoyable.

Something like this should be okay.

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Amit on Sun 21 Sep 2008 - 2:18

Varun b pret moi to sound system la lerla mo pu aprecier film la. Mai selm avan mo leve sa mo pu bzin amen crane tu sa!!!

B mo done en plis bon lideer la... Frds ki zot dire, nu tu nu al guet sa film la kot varun parski so surround system pli top ki zotu ek vre m li mari seryer (mn deja al kot li)... Ki to dire varun?

Amit
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Tue 23 Sep 2008 - 19:26

Morsi mo anvi guet mo bébé dou, Varun, so system THX ek tandé oussi. Smile Pa koné kan pu kapav sa. Sad

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Tue 23 Sep 2008 - 21:47

Amit wrote:Varun b pret moi to sound system la lerla mo pu aprecier film la. Mai selm avan mo leve sa mo pu bzin amen crane tu sa!!!

B mo done en plis bon lideer la... Frds ki zot dire, nu tu nu al guet sa film la kot varun parski so surround system pli top ki zotu ek vre m li mari seryer (mn deja al kot li)... Ki to dire varun?
Yeah, good idea indeed. It will be Rs 150 per seat with natural air-conditioning (semi-opened windows). Razz

Sneha wrote:Morsi mo anvi guet mo bébé dou, Varun, so system THX ek tandé oussi. Smile Pa koné kan pu kapav sa. Sad
Don't worry, baby, the time will come. Wink

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Amit on Wed 24 Sep 2008 - 11:53

Varun wrote:Yeah, good idea indeed. It will be Rs 150 per seat with natural air-conditioning (semi-opened windows). Razz
lol!

Plitot mo ale guet sa la salle ta!!!
Dan la salle o moins mo coner mo pu gane fauteille pu assiser kot toi mo pu bzin aissez dan to lilit ek pli bezer ena chance blesser tu sa avek to set speaker la ki cpv fel muraille tu sa... lol!

Amit
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Thu 25 Sep 2008 - 16:56

So Amit, how did the earth shattering bass of my subwoofer (LFE channel) sound to your ears when you watched that bit of Spider-Man 3 at my place the other day? Razz

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Thu 25 Sep 2008 - 18:25

Heyyy, li zoullliiiii. Aster, mwé pensé son la kuma pu été si li otan appealing, taeyyy... affraid

Li inpé difisil pu mo atann sa l'opportunité pu ékout n zouli santé lor la. Mone mal dir, li plito impossible pu mo atann. Sad

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Amit on Mon 29 Sep 2008 - 17:24

i remember that day varun... amazing sound... it still echoes in my ears...my bro will certainly not 4get it...to rapel li dire li senti so T-shirt lever encou avek to subwoofer so bass la. he was amazed. What a Face

Amit
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Wed 1 Oct 2008 - 0:38

Amit wrote:
Varun wrote:Yeah, good idea indeed. It will be Rs 150 per seat with natural air-conditioning (semi-opened windows). Razz
lol!

Plitot mo ale guet sa la salle ta!!!
Dan la salle o moins mo coner mo pu gane fauteille pu assiser kot toi mo pu bzin aissez dan to lilit ek pli bezer ena chance blesser tu sa avek to set speaker la ki cpv fel muraille tu sa... lol!
Did you mean these? Razz

Amit wrote:i remember that day varun... amazing sound... it still echoes in my ears...my bro will certainly not 4get it...to rapel li dire li senti so T-shirt lever encou avek to subwoofer so bass la. he was amazed. What a Face
Yeah, I still remember how you both were shocked by feeling the shakes and quakes caused by my subwoofer and also how you loved the crystal clear sound of those satellites. Razz

What an evening it was! You came for only 15-20 minutes but stayed for about 3 hours. lol!

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Amit on Fri 3 Oct 2008 - 0:02

yeah samem sa bne felure mo ti p dire la.. frds zot in gueter la.. SI zot pa assurer pa aller sinon bezer lor zot sa.

weh sancer mo ti vini pu 15 minutes mn reste guet to PC ek sound system la mem... Pa ti p fini aprecier li... i remember the fight between spiderman and venom... the sound system uplifted the fight scene... wow amazing!!!

Amit
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Fri 3 Oct 2008 - 11:51

Taey... Sa mo pensé bisin amen parasol ou n lot zafer solid pu couver latet kan guet fim, sinon bisin dodo dan lopital. affraid

B atann... Mo pa dakor moi, mariaz tro loinnn. Kan mo pu guet fim, gaté? Sad

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Fri 3 Oct 2008 - 17:29

Sneha wrote:Taey... Sa mo pensé bisin amen parasol ou n lot zafer solid pu couver latet kan guet fim, sinon bisin dodo dan lopital. affraid
You would look very cute like this, darling... Razz

Sneha wrote:B atann... Mo pa dakor moi, mariaz tro loinnn. Kan mo pu guet fim, gaté? Sad
You're not the only one waiting, honey. Sad

By the way, did anybody watch the triology of The Fast and the Furious?

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 3 Oct 2008 - 22:11

jm pa les films loto!! mo kntan ban romance comedy!!Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amit on Fri 3 Oct 2008 - 22:38

tokyo drift top net!!!
en des banes film loto pli seryer!!!
amazing and breath taking pace!!!

By the way varun did u watch TORQUE... sa si mari seryer!!!

Sneha wrote:Taey... Sa mo pensé bisin amen parasol affraid
eh helmet en plis ti pu cpv arange le chose...pu limit degat la tuzur... dan place dormi 2 semain ou ale dan coma cpv dan 2-3 zur pu fini gagne decharge lerla

Amit
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Fri 3 Oct 2008 - 23:09

Deesha wrote:well mne fek watch Harold et kumar at white castle...tro komik ha film la...c du delire!!
I downloaded the movie and I'm looking forward to watch it during the week-end and just after it will be Harold & Kumar Escape From Guantanamo Bay. Smile

Amit wrote:tokyo drift top net!!!
That will be my third movie of the week-end having already watched the two earlier ones last week. The sounds were awesome and the movies weren't bad at all. I loved them, especially Paul Walker (Brian O'Connor) because his acting seemed so natural.

Amit wrote:By the way varun did u watch TORQUE... sa si mari seryer!!!
The title itself says everything. I'll put it in my download basket right away. Wink

Amit wrote:
Sneha wrote:Taey... Sa mo pensé bisin amen parasol affraid
eh helmet en plis ti pu cpv arange le chose...pu limit degat la tuzur... dan place dormi 2 semain ou ale dan coma cpv dan 2-3 zur pu fini gagne decharge lerla
You seem to like hospitals a lot, Amit. Why so? scratch

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Tue 7 Oct 2008 - 21:12

Varun wrote:You would look very cute like this, darling... Razz
Sho shweeet, sweetheart! Very Happy

Varun wrote:By the way, did anybody watch the triology of The Fast and the Furious?
Amit wrote:tokyo drift top net!!!
Yes, the film is not bad. I watched only the first one or the second one, I have forgotten for it has been quite a while since I've watched it. I particularly liked the song, Six Days. Can anybody tell me where I can get that song? Laughing

Amit wrote:By the way varun did u watch TORQUE... sa si mari seryer!!!
When I was in Form 4 or Form 5, I stealthily watched Torque which was actually for my brother. pale The only thing I remember is the crunching sounds of wheels which gave an awe-inspiring sensation. However, I have forgotten the story. Embarassed

Amit wrote:eh helmet en plis ti pu cpv arange le chose...pu limit degat la tuzur... dan place dormi 2 semain ou ale dan coma cpv dan 2-3 zur pu fini gagne decharge lerla
I think you are right. A helmet will be quite beneficial to me. I’ve never been admitted in a hospital nor I’m interested. So, I’ll better take a helmet along with me. Shocked

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Tue 7 Oct 2008 - 22:49

I couldn't watch the films I planned to during the weekend because somebody quarelled with me. Evil or Very Mad

I'll try it this coming week-end.

Sneha wrote:
Amit wrote:eh helmet en plis ti pu cpv arange le chose...pu limit degat la tuzur... dan place dormi 2 semain ou ale dan coma cpv dan 2-3 zur pu fini gagne decharge lerla
I think you are right. A helmet will be quite beneficial to me. I’ve never been admitted in a hospital nor I’m interested. So, I’ll better take a helmet along with me. Shocked
Haven't we planned to have two babies, darling? Twisted Evil

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Wed 8 Oct 2008 - 11:43

Varun wrote:I couldn't watch the films I planned to during the weekend because somebody quarelled with me. Evil or Very Mad
Who's that person, sweetheart? cyclops

Varun wrote:Haven't we planned to have two babies, darling? Twisted Evil
That's something else and of course, it'll happen. I was talking about being hospitalised due to an injury by the ceiling at your place... Razz

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Wed 8 Oct 2008 - 21:27

Sneha wrote:
Varun wrote:I couldn't watch the films I planned to during the weekend because somebody quarelled with me. Evil or Very Mad
Who's that person, sweetheart? cyclops
You! Mad

I finally watched The Fast & The Furious: Tokyo Drift today. The story wasn't so interesting but the drifts? Awesome!

On a gamer's note, Takashi's (Sato) drifts gave me the desire to revive my Need For Speed - ProStreet experience once again. Razz

By the way, does anybody know the title of the song which plays in the beginning of the movie? Is it Six Days or Tokyo Drift? scratch

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 10 Oct 2008 - 20:43

Ki zot p kozer?
Gete Turistas (enn fim assez peur) zot fer bien do.
Varun dire nou kan twe ouvert to cinema la?

Bref ki pu dir zot ban kamarade! Sa sound system kot Varun la tro bon sa. Ek pa blié kallité zimage la siouplait. Tro bon!
Telment zimage ti bon, Prithvi pa ti p kav gete lekran ek Varun mem ine gagne peur. tongue
Mne senti sa sensasyon la. Pa kav decrire! Varun si to ti kav decrire sa sensasyon la twa akoz mo pena mot pu exprime sa mai monn extra kontan. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kavi on Fri 10 Oct 2008 - 23:27

Evil or Very Mad affraid pale No !!!!!
Hey zwe get tousa ban zafer dan mo absence!!!!
Pa pi dakor la bossssss..............
Mo impatient pu get 1 fim complete lor to sound system!!

Kavi
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Sat 11 Oct 2008 - 22:11

In this case you're missing a whole lot of good times, Kavi. I watched Harold & Kumar Going To White Castle today and I really loved these two scenes... Smile

The Cheetah Ride

Battle Shits

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 12 Oct 2008 - 23:17

i rily like harold...he is too cute...Razz mai cki mo plis ktan dan ha film la...c ha boug ki ena n tas bouton lor so figire la:P tro top!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Sun 12 Oct 2008 - 23:42

That guy was disgusting, Deesha. affraid

Anyway, I watched Harold & Kumar Escaping From Guantanamo Bay this afternoon and here's an advice for you, friends... Don't eat while watching this movie else, you'll spit everything out.

However, it wasn't as hilarious as the first one but if you want to know what George W. Bush think of this own government then, watch it. Razz

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Mon 13 Oct 2008 - 9:11

Baby, after watching the two scenes, in particular the Battle Shits, you posted above from Harold & Kumar Going To White Castle, I clearly understood that people shouldn't be eating while watching this film. No Now, I wonder how the second one would be. affraid

But, the film sounds really funny so I guess I'm gonna watch it someday. Razz

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kavi on Sat 18 Oct 2008 - 19:57

He but kifer pa bzn manzer kan get sa movie la???
Li tro komik or horreur??

Kavi
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Prithvi on Sat 25 Oct 2008 - 18:01

Daprer toi??

Prithvi
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Sat 25 Oct 2008 - 20:44

Kavi, kan to al kot Varun, to dir li met fim la pu toi. Lerla to pu koné si to kav manzé kan to guet fim la... No

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Mon 27 Oct 2008 - 21:00

Has anybody enjoyed The Matrix trilogy? Suspect

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Kavi on Mon 10 Nov 2008 - 22:48

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... enifn mwa non!
He ti ggn sa fim harold & kuma bla bla.... lot canal lor fwa la but malhereusement mo pena sa chaine la mwa....

Mo ti pi envi geter...

Kavi
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Bhavna on Sun 16 Nov 2008 - 14:41

matrix..um. yea i did..like the 1st n 2nd..thought the 3rd one mari dan pince net..didnt like it..the ending quite a flop really..
mone guet Forgetting Sarah Marshall..zats quite e funny movie to watch!
n also saw Burn after reading..didnt really like it much..not really my type i wud say..i fell asleep during the movie!! Zzzzz

Bhavna
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Sun 14 Dec 2008 - 0:17

I watched Dostana recently and there were many hilarious scenes like this one which, I think, all of you will enjoy. Wink

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 14 Dec 2008 - 18:37

Hey guys... Have you watched Ratatouille?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Sun 14 Dec 2008 - 20:10

No, I didn't watch. Why? Is it some kind of comedy?

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 14 Dec 2008 - 21:23

yeah..
li bien komik ek touchant...
lolxx..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Tue 16 Dec 2008 - 20:07

Okay, I've heard of this film but never got the opportunity to watch it. Neutral

I watch Bollywood movies mostly. A few days ago, Taare Zameen Par was broadcasted on MBC. Believe me, the film was marvelously structured from the start till the end, it was worth watching even if it has a running time of 140 minutes. I recommend you people to watch it. Smile

For those who have already watched it, what do you think of the film? Suspect

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 17 Dec 2008 - 7:14

I have recently watched TWILIGHT. I loved this movie...Robert Pattinson's role in the movie is the best. The story is about a girl who falls in love with a vampire called Edward( robert pattinson)...oh god he is so sexy in this movie..i guessed it is his best role ever. He is a gud vampire though...edward and his family choose not 2 drink human blood...i think there will be a twilight 2 also. The only thing that i didnt like with the movie is that the girl bella did not transform in a vampire as edward refused to do this 2 her. I guess in the part 2 may be she will become 1.

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Wed 17 Dec 2008 - 10:18

Sneha wrote:Okay, I've heard of this film but never got the opportunity to watch it. Neutral

I watch Bollywood movies mostly. A few days ago, Taare Zameen Par was broadcasted on MBC. Believe me, the film was marvelously structured from the start till the end, it was worth watching even if it has a running time of 140 minutes. I recommend you people to watch it. Smile

For those who have already watched it, what do you think of the film? Suspect
I guess it was an awesome movie and it should serve as a lesson for all those parents who think they are always right while killing their children's desires and dreams. The movie is very different from the typical Bollywood ones and I was happy to see it collecting lots of awards on the way.

You know, at times I ask myself why does Shah Rukh Khan, Preity Zinta and Rani Mukherjee get so many awards, do they really deserve the top spots? Are their roles better than that of the modest Paresh Rawal or hilarious Rajpal Yadav.

I don't know about you, guys, but I find movies like Main Meri Patni Aur Woh much better than the likes of Om Shanti Om, Kal Ho Na Ho, Dil To Pagal Hain, etc.

Jyotsna wrote:Hey guys... Have you watched Ratatouille?
I think I'll give this one a try. I heard it was the third best animated movie produced by Pixar.

Bhavna wrote:matrix..um. yea i did..like the 1st n 2nd..thought the 3rd one mari dan pince net..didnt like it..the ending quite a flop really..
I only watched the first one and now, I'm asking myself why did I download the whole triology. What a Face

Last edited by Varun on Tue 30 Dec 2008 - 11:48; edited 1 time in total

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Wed 17 Dec 2008 - 15:27

You're right, darling. There was another film which I really appreciated, Bheja Fry. The film is really simple, still, out of the ordinary. Indeed, that was something!

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:07

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top