The Wonder Kid's Corner

Hello,

You are currently viewing this forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to our topics.

By joining our community you will have the privilege to create your own topics, reply to others' messages, respond to polls and access many other special features.

Join our community instantly... Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free of spam!

Be sure to check out the frequently asked questions or contact the administrators regarding any issue.

Warm regards,

The Board Management Team

What do you think about cosmetic surgery?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What do you think about cosmetic surgery?

Post by Bhavna on Wed 25 Jun 2008 - 11:31

A by-product of the crisis women all around the world are facing when it comes to their bodies, is the boom in cosmetic surgery, with most women increasingly turning to this solution.

9% of women in have had a cosmetic surgery done
11% of those dont feel it was worth the money or the pain.

the top 3 cosmetic surgery being -
breast reduction or augmentation
botox or other injectable
cosmetic dental work

45% would have cosmetic surgery if money wasnt an issue. they would have done

56% stomach
44% breasts
42% hips/thighs.

where is the human side of people?? are they all tuning 'plastics'?? would u have surgery to change urself if u cud?

Bhavna
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think about cosmetic surgery?

Post by Guest on Wed 25 Jun 2008 - 11:40

hmm..yea if i cud i wud hv dne cosmetic dental...pki c pa ke jm po mes dents...mai mo ti sipozer met crecle...bt me pane meter...ek zamai me pa pu ale kot dentist...so if me ti kv refer my teeth just once...b me ti pu fer li...yea money is da prob..sina dpi lontan ti pu fini fer sa...lerla pa bizen ale kot dentist zamai! enfin zamai mne aler em kot dentist..mone pren mo cercle mne fou dan n coin!!:)iii

Back to top Go down

Post by Bhavna on Wed 25 Jun 2008 - 11:43

lolz!! well u no zat dental surgery is as painful as going to the docter..sipa plus em..bt then in a way to ena raison since to gai n gran douler n sel cou alor kot dentist to gai ban ti douler n ta cou!!!!

Bhavna
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 25 Jun 2008 - 11:59

mwena n moV souvenir du dentiste..tiena pu endormi mwa pu tire n ledent...ti imagine..pna mwa ale kot dentise zamai!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Shanu on Wed 25 Jun 2008 - 20:16

LOL!
Al gym et refer zot le corps do Razz

Shanu
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 26 Jun 2008 - 19:18

BTF shanu!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Abhishek on Thu 26 Jun 2008 - 20:42

One popular new plastic surgery technique is called lip grafting, or "fat recycling" wherein fat cells are removed from one part of your body that is too large, such as your buttocks, and injected into your lips; people will then be literally kissing ass
lol!

Abhishek
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 26 Jun 2008 - 22:17

yukkk...hahaha b kisana pu fer lip grafting?:S

Back to top Go down

Post by Bhavna on Sat 28 Jun 2008 - 17:07

a lot pf people fer lip grafting..ena sa designer si pa ki la..Donatella..baap so figir fer gai per telma line pass enba couto. so lichien em gai per kan guet li akoz so ban surgery ine mal tourner n aster so figir in vine couma n gro poutou raci! shanu nu p koz plastic surgery la..mo pa croire to kapav ale gym pu xercise to lips or have dental work!!!

Bhavna
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Sat 28 Jun 2008 - 17:31

Donatella Versace, daughter of the legendary Gianni Versace. Wink

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Bhavna on Sat 28 Jun 2008 - 18:06

yea yea li em..tone check so figir?? hey met n so foto lor la pu montre mover coter cosmetic surgery! pa ziss ban bon koter plastik surgery ki bizin montre couma angelina Jolie ine refer so lizier, nicol kidman so botox...

Bhavna
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Sat 28 Jun 2008 - 21:45

Well, I never saw Donatella Versace before and I never knew she had plastic surgery. So, I did a search on Google and this is what I found...

However, there are other examples too and I am sure you will all hate plastic surgery after having a look at this website.

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Bhavna on Sun 29 Jun 2008 - 13:42

yea tru! to ti bizin met n really orib! bt then cosmetic surgery pena only bad side..it can help to make people feel much better abt themselves..n more confident. as like every surgery ena so ban complikations and the outcome is not always guaranteed, so its same with plastik surgery..

Bhavna
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Sun 29 Jun 2008 - 14:08

Personally, would you like to do it, Bhavna?

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Bhavna on Sun 29 Jun 2008 - 18:35

no..i like myself the way i am..n definitely not changing for any1 else! im not perfect n maybe would do with a tummy tuck si pa ki but i still believe natural beauty can never b replaced..diversity makes beauty. si zot tou resembler Barbie then the world will b boring! wat do u reckon?

Bhavna
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Sun 29 Jun 2008 - 18:40

I share your idea too and to be frank, when I think of all those models and celebrities (not only those who had cosmetic surgery but most of them), I feel like... Well, I don't know but I really hate their approach of only showing physical beauty.

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Bhavna on Sun 29 Jun 2008 - 19:19

yea definetly..inner beauty in demoder aster..i supose now looking sexy n sassy people tend to show off n they think that they have more chance of having a partner..or several partners! inner beauty is overruled..

Bhavna
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Shanu on Tue 22 Jul 2008 - 17:58

Deesha wrote:BTF shanu!!

What does "BTF" mean Deesha?

Shanu
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Prithvi on Wed 23 Jul 2008 - 15:26

mo koire to envi ggn ene volé zuré ek baté!
lol!

Prithvi
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Chandini on Thu 5 Mar 2009 - 17:44

Cosmetic surgery can be useful in those who suffered burns or have congenital abnormalities for example. Everything has pros and cons.

Chandini
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeet on Sun 8 Mar 2009 - 10:07

That's right Chandini.
As for example an email is being forwarded to almost everyone, in which a baby girl/boy whose face is half burnt Crying or Very sad and also in another a boy of 8 or 6 six years has an abnormal body. pale Neutral

Last edited by Jeet on Wed 11 Mar 2009 - 21:45; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong writing)

Jeet
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Kavi on Mon 9 Mar 2009 - 17:03

Ya dats right...
I think dat only persons suffering from severe burns and other skin problems should be using method.

Kavi
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeet on Wed 11 Mar 2009 - 21:47

Yep, it's meant for these people and not for normal ones.
One should be ashamed to use this method to make one appear more attractive. elephant

Jeet
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by khristi on Sat 14 Mar 2009 - 0:59

That's fully right!! Recently, scientists have made surveys and unluckily, they have discovered that most people who are doing cosmetic surgeries are mainly actresses or people who obtain high costs of living. Burnt people or 3rd degrees injuries do make those kinds of surgeries but there are onli a few of them. That's becuz most injured people don't have anough money to afford the costs of those surgeries. in my opinion, we must donate more money than we usually do (hope that u guyz donate money).

khristi
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeet on Fri 27 Mar 2009 - 8:27

What are you talking Khristi.
Mauritian governemnt are far too concerned with the economy and other things, that they classify as most important. So do you think they donate money to those people in need of help.
No, they only know how to build houses and then sell/give these to Christians. I don't have any grudge against them but if you noticed, the government gives much more attention to them. Evil or Very Mad

Jeet
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Fri 27 Mar 2009 - 12:13

khristi wrote:That's fully right!! Recently, scientists have made surveys and unluckily, they have discovered that most people who are doing cosmetic surgeries are mainly actresses or people who obtain high costs of living. Burnt people or 3rd degrees injuries do make those kinds of surgeries but there are onli a few of them. That's becuz most injured people don't have anough money to afford the costs of those surgeries. in my opinion, we must donate more money than we usually do (hope that u guyz donate money).
Jeet wrote:What are you talking Khristi.
Mauritian governemnt are far too concerned with the economy and other things, that they classify as most important. So do you think they donate money to those people in need of help.
No, they only know how to build houses and then sell/give these to Christians. I don't have any grudge against them but if you noticed, the government gives much more attention to them. Evil or Very Mad
Do you think your statement has any relevance to this topic or to Khristi's opinion, Jeet? If you want to talk about politics, point it there.

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeet on Fri 27 Mar 2009 - 12:36

Ein, d'après seki mo pe trouver non.Razz

Jeet
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:58

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top