The Wonder Kid's Corner

Hello,

You are currently viewing this forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to our topics.

By joining our community you will have the privilege to create your own topics, reply to others' messages, respond to polls and access many other special features.

Join our community instantly... Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free of spam!

Be sure to check out the frequently asked questions or contact the administrators regarding any issue.

Warm regards,

The Board Management Team

Preliminaries: Computer Games Inculcate Violence In Youth

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Preliminaries: Computer Games Inculcate Violence In Youth

Post by Varun on Tue 24 Jun 2008 - 12:49

Here we are, guys... Our debate theme has been given and we have been selected to be the proponent. The debate session has been scheduled for Friday, the 27th of June 2008 at the Mauritius Broadcasting Corporation. Our team is allowed to be accompanied by a maximum of 15 supporters. So, if any of you are interested to be present with us please, let us know.

We will use this topic to discuss on our given theme and we would be very happy to welcome any idea that would help us in this debate.

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Re: Preliminaries: Computer Games Inculcate Violence In Youth

Post by Shanu on Tue 24 Jun 2008 - 15:52

may i know at what time will the debate start please? Very Happy
i'm eager to attend this Very Happy

Shanu
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Tue 24 Jun 2008 - 15:54

14:00 is the official time but we should be there by 13:30.

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Kavi on Tue 24 Jun 2008 - 16:11

Pfffff!
MO ti p anvi attend sa preliminaire la but bzn al school... Sad

Kavi
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandhia on Tue 24 Jun 2008 - 19:46

yeps we gonna make our best to win, yupppiii

Sandhia
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shanu on Tue 24 Jun 2008 - 20:23

hmmmmm.. malheureusement mo ena leson 15.30 a Port Louis, mo pense pas ki pou gagne les temp fer sa longue voyage la, but anyway, will confirm it sooner Smile

Shanu
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Wed 25 Jun 2008 - 0:09

Okay, let's get serious now. The time allocation for the speakers are as follows:
  • Main Speaker: 8 minutes
  • Second Speaker: 5 minutes
  • Third Speaker: 3 minutes
I have worked a little for first 8 minutes and here it is:

Computer Games Inculcate Violence In Youth

Computer games have been the subject of debate and censorship, due to the depiction of graphic violence in some games. Critics of computer games sometimes include parents' groups, politicians, organized religion groups and other special interest groups.

Criticism of crime and violence in computer games

Computer games are periodically criticized in the media. Examples include Mortal Kombat, Doom and Grand Theft Auto. It is particularly disturbing to some that some computer games allow players to act out crimes and reward them for doing so. A frequently-cited example is the extremely popular Grand Theft Auto III by Rockstar Games, in which a principal game activity is carjacking. A later game in the series, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas goes a step further, with levels that require the gamer to murder corrupt police characters before the game will advance.

The game's predecessor, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City came under similar criticism, also for implying allegedly racist hate crimes: the game, taking place in "Vice City" (a fictional Miami) in 1986, involves a gang war between Haitians and Cuban refugees, and the player often serves both gangs to plot against one another. Haitian and Cuban anti-defamation groups highly criticized the game for these actions, including using phrases such as "kill the Haitian dickheads" (a phrase used in the game, actually referring to the Haitian gang with which the character is having a shoot-out). After the threat of being sued by the Haitian-American Coalition, Rockstar removed the word "Haitians" from this phrase in the game's subtitles.

Criticism related to psychology and children's social development

David Grossman, a former West Point psychology professor, has written several books that pertain to the subject of violence in the media, including On Killing and Stop Teaching Our Kids to Kill. During heights of computer game controversy he has been interviewed on the content of his books and has repeatedly used the term "murder simulator" to describe first-person shooter games. He argues that computer game publishers unethically train children in the use of weapons and more importantly, harden them emotionally to the act of murder by simulating the killing of hundreds or thousands of opponents in a single typical computer game.

Over two hundred studies have been published which examine the effects of violence in entertainment media and which at least partially focus on violence in computer games in particular. Some psychological studies have shown a correlation between children playing violent computer games and suffering psychological effects.

In March 2005, the American television news program 60 Minutes took on the case of an 18-year old murderer (named Devin Moore), wherein plaintiffs have argued Grand Theft Auto: Vice City inspired him to kill three police officers that came to arrest him for stealing a car and in October 2005, a judge sentenced the convicted killer to death by lethal injection.

Two studies by psychologists Craig Anderson and Karen Dill published in the Journal of Personality and Social Psychology looked at the effects of violent computer games in the lab and in real life. This powerful combination of two studies presents persuasive evidence that violent computer games do indeed increase aggression in some players.

Study 1: Computer game violence in the real world

In the first study the authors surveyed college students concerning their use of computer games and their reported aggressive delinquent behaviors in the past. They also measured the personality trait of aggressiveness to see how that related to the other variables. Students who had played more aggressive computer games had also engaged in more aggressive delinquent behavior. Trait aggressiveness made this relationship even stronger. The students who spent the most total time playing computer games had the lowest academic grades in college.

Study 2: Computer game violence in the lab

The second study by the authors looked at the effects of actual computer game violence. Subjects were college students who played either a violent computer game (Wolfenstein 3D) or a non-violent game (Myst). These games had been chosen in a pilot study because they differed only in the degree of violence in the game and not on the amount of physiological arousal that they produced. Following computer game play the students took some tests and participated in a competitive reaction time task where they were told that they were playing against another student. They were told that they could blast the other student with a noise if they won and that they could vary the intensity and duration of the blast.

Students in both groups blasted their opponent longer and louder following trials when they had lost and their opponent had just blasted them. Students who had played Wolfenstein 3D blasted their opponent longer and louder on such trials than students who had played Myst. Female students blasted their opponents longer and louder on all trials than male students.

The authors final conclusion were as follows:

The present research demonstrated that in both a correlational investigation using self-reports of real-world aggressive behaviors and an experimental investigation using a standard, objective laboratory measure of aggression, violent computer game play was positively related to increases in aggressive behavior. In the laboratory, college students who played a violent computer game behaved more aggressively towards an opponent than did students who had played a nonviolent computer game. Outside the laboratory, students who reported playing more violent computer games over a period of years also engaged in more aggressive behavior in their own lives. Both types of studies, correlational real delinquent behaviors and experimental laboratory aggressive behaviors, have their strengths and weaknesses. The convergence of findings across such disparate methods lends considerable strength to the main hypothesis that exposure to violent computer games can increase aggressive behavior. (Anderson & Dill, 2000)

The authors note that Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold enjoyed playing violent computer games, and they speculate that these games played a role in their violent acts at Columbine High School in Littleton, Colorado, USA in April of 1999. Eric Harris had actually modified a version of the game Doom and placed it on his Website. In his version there were two shooters, extra weapons, and the other people in the game couldn't shoot back. He and Klebold essentially acted-out their version of Doom on innocent classmates.

These studies should be of particular concern to parents of teenagers because playing violent computer games may not be the innocent activity that many parents think it is. Based on this new evidence I recommend that parents closely monitor their teenagers' computer game play. Violent computer game play should be limited and may be the next school shooting or other computer game-inspired violence can be prevented.

Last edited by Varun on Wed 25 Jun 2008 - 11:57; edited 1 time in total

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by visham on Wed 25 Jun 2008 - 11:36

Not a valid point. Observations revealed gender-specific results while you're supposed to be talking about 'youth' in general. Unless you've got evidence that females are naturally violent, you cannot mention it. Even then, you'll probably be drifting towards irrelevancy. So, my advice, skip it!

visham
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Wed 25 Jun 2008 - 11:43

What if I remove this bit only? Razz
I wrote:Female students blasted their opponents longer and louder on all trials than male students.

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandhia on Wed 25 Jun 2008 - 16:48

Varun, mo pa enkor lire, mai just an idea: to kapav met ki dan lekol primaire, 1 garson ti attache so fren ek 1 tree ek ti p bril li, tou sala zot imite ban games (fighting games). ek ban jeune bien contan ban racing games, ek zot imiter, ek in reality en chemin zot rod fer parey..

Sandhia
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Wed 25 Jun 2008 - 16:57

Sandhia, we can use those facts for the second reading because we will have only 8 minutes for the first reading. However, are racing games really considered as violent games? scratch

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandhia on Wed 25 Jun 2008 - 17:59

yeps it is, there are racing games where you may do whathever u wanna, u may drive fast into a buliding, on people, burn the red lights, so youngster would be eager to imitate that.... its upto u...

Sandhia
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by visham on Wed 25 Jun 2008 - 18:39

Varun, dan place modifier facts ou make up facts, y not look for some? Razz

sandhia wrote:yeps it is, there are racing games where you may do whathever u wanna, u may drive fast into a buliding, on people, burn the red lights, so youngster would be eager to imitate that.... its upto u...
2 words.. Common Sense!

n some games are not meant for kids. Most, if not all games have ESRB ratings (google it for more info) n it's up to consumers to be responsible (same with movies, they are rated, n itz up to parents to do their job if they dnt want kids to c them etc)

now i knw this doesnt really contribute to ur case, as ur proponents, but jst wanted to say it Razz

visham
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Wed 25 Jun 2008 - 19:01

Being myself a gamer, I can say visham is right. Countries like the UK have laws to back those ratings (ESRB, PEGI, etc.) and we'll have to look for some more concrete points to make it gain weight.

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by visham on Wed 25 Jun 2008 - 19:15

note: i've been playing video games since the age of 5 without much adult supervision, n i turned out just fine.. no murder, no accidents, no hostages etc Razz lol! There goes the whole topic. haha Very Happy

visham
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Wed 25 Jun 2008 - 19:23

You're not alone. I am also like you, Visham, but not everybody is like us. It's a bit like our previous chat experiences where we came across every kind of chat addicts. I hope you get my point. Wink

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by visham on Wed 25 Jun 2008 - 19:49

lol! i knw everyone is not the same. I'm jst trying to say ur gna need heaps of luck for this one, coz we all knw the opponents r gna come up with some pretty solid points Smile

visham
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Wed 25 Jun 2008 - 19:52

We were supposed to get our debate theme at least 7 days before the due date and I only got it yesterday. Anyway, we are trying our best. Embarassed

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Wed 25 Jun 2008 - 22:03

I have been concentrating on both sides of the title to attain better ideas as to how we may counter the opponent. This is what I propose for our rebuttal (the 5 minutes of our second speaker)...

Computer games feature violence through hands, feet, knives, swords, guns, cars, ships, airplanes and all. As a matter of fact, anti-social behaviours have raised in our society. The following points clearly demonstrate this statement:
  • Youngsters are more likely to imitate the actions of a character with whom they identify themselves. In violent computer games, the player often takes the point of view of the performer. Therefore, the latter plays the role of the hero or the criminal himself.
  • Computer games involve a great deal of repetition which increases learning. If games are violent, then the effect will be a rehearsal of negative behaviour leading to violent activities. Moreover, games are often based on rewards. Again, rewards encourage learning.
  • Increase aggressive thoughts in youth cause frustration, depression, insensitivity, negative self- discernment, etc. Most of the teenagers become anti-social. They are least concerned about others and they do not talk to their parents, their siblings, to their tutors or to their close friends. Obviously, they adopt a private, introvert and solitary life which increases their chances of being deliquent.
  • Exposure to violent computer games increases pessimistic emotions such as being moody and gloomy. An addicted player may remain in a bad mood before, during and after playing whereas a normal player may be in good mood at the same time he's playing the brutal computer games.
  • Exposure to inhuman computer games diminishes players' tendencies to think or to act in a positive, constructive and productive way.
  • Adverse influence of playing violent computer games may turn youngsters more vulnerable due to pre-existing problems in their academic or personal life.
  • Adolescents who play violent computer games are more expected to view the world as a hostile place. Therefore, they get into frequent arguments with teachers at school and they repeatedly get involved in physical fights using tricks or techniques they acquired in the game.
  • Physiological arousal such as heart rate, systolic and diastolic blood pressure all mount up while playing computer violent games.

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Wed 25 Jun 2008 - 23:00

Darling, I don't think these two points are relevant for a good rebuttal.
Sneha wrote:
  • Exposure to violent computer games increases pessimistic emotions such as being moody and gloomy. An addicted player may remain in a bad mood before, during and after playing whereas a normal player may be in good mood at the same time he's playing the brutal computer games.
  • Physiological arousal such as heart rate, systolic and diastolic blood pressure all mount up while playing computer violent games.
We'll need another two or three stronger points. May be Sandhia can help...

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Wed 25 Jun 2008 - 23:24

Baby, I agree with the first irrelevant point you specified. However, I guess I have not been explicit enough in my second point. This is how I revised it:

• Physiological arousal such as heart rate, systolic and diastolic blood pressure all mount up while playing violent computer games which may be a reason why teenagers become aggressive or intolerant towards others. The thrill is so powerful within themselves that they find an easy way to get rid of it by the use of violence.

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Wed 25 Jun 2008 - 23:31

That's better, sweetheart. Now, let's see if we can still add one or two points.

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandhia on Thu 26 Jun 2008 - 0:06

Here is my summary...

Computer games are mass-market entertainment, offering a wide variety of titles especially for the youth. Playing computer games have become one of the world's most popular youngsters' entertainment activities as in each and every house there is a personal computer today.

Research into the effects of violent computer games needs to become more advanced and take into account the nature of the game being studied. It appears that some graphically-oriented games where the game's characters model violence and players rehearse violent behaviors can lead to an increase in real world violence.

An observer even stated "We will have a problem the new generation of youth, who play computer games - that we have never seen before. The implications are very serious for an increasingly violent society and these students will be doing more and more bad things if they are playing games and not doing other things like reading aloud or learning arithmetic." He appears convinced that children who play computer games excessively will not develop their frontal lobes and may be more prone to act more violently as they grow up.

Last but not least, I personally think violent computer games can lead to real-life violence. If parents keep violent computer games out of the hands of children and set some limits on their children's daily computer game play - encouraging other academic and social activities - then the worst of the documented problems associated with computer games can surely be avoided.

Sandhia
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by visham on Thu 26 Jun 2008 - 5:57

doesnt 'computer games' refer to all games, including consoles? (xbox360, ps3, nintendo wii)

visham
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Thu 26 Jun 2008 - 7:01

It does but Cyber-Rite's title itself is Computer Games Inculcate Violence In Youth. Embarassed

Anyway, I'm not too sure if we should let this bit in Sandhia's summary... scratch
Sandhia wrote:Computer games are mass-market entertainment, offering a wide variety of titles especially for the youth. Playing computer games have become one of the world's most popular youngsters' entertainment activities as in each and every house there is a personal computer today.

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Fri 27 Jun 2008 - 0:06

Okay, but we'll have to work a little more for the rebuttal and conclusion. It lacks some punching ideas and we need to remove certain repeated points.

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandhia on Fri 27 Jun 2008 - 6:30

Here is my revised summary...

Computer games are mass-market entertainment, offering a wide variety of titles especially for the youth. Playing computer games have become one of the world's most popular youngsters' entertainment activities as in each and every house there is a personal computer today.

Research into the effects of violent computer games needs to become more advanced and take into account the nature of the game being studied. It appears that some graphically-oriented games where the game's characters model violence and players rehearse violent behaviors can lead to an increase in real world violence.

An observer even stated "We will have a problem with the new generation of youth, who play computer games, a problem that we have never seen before. The implications are very serious for an increasingly violent society and these youngsters will be doing more and more bad things if they are playing games and not doing other things like reading aloud or learning arithmetic." He appears convinced that children who play computer games excessively will not develop their frontal lobes and may be more prone to act more violently as they grow up.

Last but not least, I personally think violent computer games can lead to real-life violence. If parents keep violent computer games out of the hands of children and set some limits on their children's daily computer game play while encouraging other academic and social activities , then the worst of the documented problems associated with computer games can surely be avoided.

Sandhia
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shanu on Fri 27 Jun 2008 - 23:53

Congratttsssssss to all the Cybermorphic crew Very Happy
As we say, hard work is the key to success.. Way to go Very Happy

Shanu
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Sat 28 Jun 2008 - 12:43

Un Pour Tous, Tous Pour Un didn't really work that way and we triumphed. Very Happy

The Cybermorphics accompanied by Deesha and Shanu.

The debate contest being still at its preliminaries has such a high level of competition that we thought we wouldn't be able make it. Yet, we came out on top with the following ideas:

Introduction

Computer games have been the subject of debate and censorship, due to the depiction of graphic violence in some games. Examples include Mortal Kombat, Doom and Grand Theft Auto. It is particularly disturbing to some that some computer games allow players to act out crimes and reward them for doing so. A frequently-cited example is the extremely popular Grand Theft Auto III by Rockstar Games, in which a principal game activity is carjacking. A later game in the series, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas goes a step further, with levels that require the gamer to murder police characters before the game will advance.

The game's predecessor, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City came under similar criticism, also for implying allegedly racist hate crimes: the game, taking place in "Vice City" (a fictional Miami) in 1986, involves a gang war between Haitians and Cuban refugees, and the player often serves both gangs to plot against one another. Haitian and Cuban anti-defamation groups highly criticized the game for these actions, including using phrases such as "kill the Haitian dickheads" (a phrase used in the game, actually referring to the Haitian gang with which the character is having a shoot-out).

David Grossman, a former West Point psychology professor, has written several books that pertain to the subject of violence in the media. During heights of computer game controversy he has been interviewed on the content of his books and has repeatedly used the term "murder simulator" to describe first-person shooter games. He argues that computer game publishers unethically train children in the use of weapons and more importantly, harden them emotionally to the act of murder by simulating the killing of hundreds or thousands of opponents in a single typical computer game.

In March 2005, the American television news program 60 Minutes took on the case of an 18-year old murderer (named Devin Moore), wherein plaintiffs have argued Grand Theft Auto: Vice City inspired him to kill three police officers that came to arrest him for stealing a car and in October 2005, a judge sentenced the convicted killer to death by lethal injection.
Two studies by psychologists Craig Anderson and Karen Dill published in the Journal of Personality and Social Psychology looked at the effects of violent computer games in the lab and in real life. This powerful combination of two studies presents persuasive evidence that violent computer games do indeed increase aggression in some players.

Study 1: Computer game violence in the real world

In the first study the authors surveyed college students concerning their use of computer games and their reported aggressive delinquent behaviors in the past. They also measured the personality trait of aggressiveness to see how that related to the other variables. Students who had played more aggressive computer games had also engaged in more aggressive delinquent behavior. Trait aggressiveness made this relationship even stronger. The students who spent the most total time playing computer games had the lowest academic grades in college.

The second study by the authors looked at the effects of actual computer game violence. Subjects were college students who played either a violent computer game, namely Wolfenstein 3D, or a non-violent game namely, Myst. These games had been chosen in a pilot study because they differed only in the degree of violence in the game and not on the amount of physiological arousal that they produced. Following computer game play the students took some tests and participated in a competitive reaction time task where they were told that they were playing against another student. They were told that they could blast the other student with a noise if they won and that they could vary the intensity and duration of the blast.

Students in both groups blasted their opponent longer and louder following trials when they had lost and their opponent had just blasted them. Students who had played Wolfenstein 3D blasted their opponent longer and louder on such trials than students who had played Myst.

The authors note that Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold enjoyed playing violent computer games, and they speculate that these games played a role in their violent acts at Columbine High School in Littleton, Colorado, USA in April of 1999. Eric Harris had actually modified a version of the game Doom and placed it on his website. In his version there were two shooters, extra weapons, and the other people in the game couldn't shoot back. He and Klebold essentially acted-out their version of Doom on innocent classmates.

These studies should be of particular concern to teenagersí parents because playing violent computer games may not be the innocent activity that many parents think it is. Based on the cited evidences I recommend that parents closely monitor their teenagers' computer game play. Violent computer game play should be limited and may be the next school shooting or other computer game-inspired violence can be prevented.

Rebuttal

Computer games feature violence through hands, feet, knives, swords, guns, cars, ships, airplanes and all. As a matter of fact, anti-social behaviours have raised in our society. The following points clearly demonstrate this statement:
  • Computer games may be a regular source of entertainment for the youth, except for the fact that in the long run, violent computer games become a routine and consequently drive the player to addiction.
  • Youngsters are more likely to imitate the actions of a character with whom they identify themselves. In violent computer games, the player often takes the point of view of the performer. Therefore, the latter plays the role of the hero or the criminal himself.
  • Computer games involve a great deal of repetition which increases learning. If games are violent, then the effect will be a rehearsal of negative behaviour leading to violent activities. Moreover, games are often based on rewards. Again, rewards encourage learning.
  • Increase aggressive thoughts in youth cause frustration, depression, insensitivity, negative self- discernment, etc. Most of the teenagers become anti-social. They are least concerned about others and they do not talk to their parents, their siblings, to their tutors or to their close friends. Obviously, they adopt a private, introvert and solitary life which increases their chances of being deliquent.
  • Exposure to inhuman computer games diminishes players' tendencies to think or to act in a positive, constructive and productive way.
  • Adverse influence of playing violent computer games may turn youngsters more vulnerable due to pre-existing problems in their academic or personal life.
  • Adolescents who play violent computer games are more expected to view the world as a hostile place. Therefore, they get into frequent arguments with teachers at school and they repeatedly get involved in physical fights using tricks or techniques they acquired in the game.
  • Physiological arousal such as heart rate, systolic and diastolic blood pressure all mount up while playing violent computer games which may be a reason why teenagers become aggressive or intolerant towards others. The thrill is so powerful within themselves that they find an easy way to get rid of it by the use of violence.
Conclusion

An observer even stated "We will have a problem with the new generation of youth, who play computer games, a problem that we have never seen before. The implications are very serious for an increasingly violent society and these youngsters will be doing more and more bad things if they are playing games and not doing other things like reading aloud or learning arithmetic." He appears convinced that children who play computer games excessively will not develop their frontal lobes and may be more prone to act more violently as they grow up.

Last but not least, I personally think violent computer games can lead to real-life violence. If parents keep violent computer games out of the hands of children and set some limits on their children's daily computer game play while encouraging other academic and social activities , then the worst of the documented problems associated with computer games can surely be avoided.

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Sat 28 Jun 2008 - 18:05

Hey guys, we did it! Very Happy cheers Thanks Shanu. I think we deserved it after so much of hardwork, courage and with all your support. Smile Too good!

Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Shanu on Sat 28 Jun 2008 - 22:58

Do you have an idea what is waiting for you guys??
The working trend should keep on progressing more and more.. You've got the potential, all three of you Smile

Shanu
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Sun 29 Jun 2008 - 0:38

Shanu wrote:progressing more and more..
Can you progress less and less? scratch

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by visham on Sun 29 Jun 2008 - 9:56

Can you progress less and less?

Isn't that regression? lol!

visham
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Sun 29 Jun 2008 - 11:53

Just like you need diamond to cut diamond, I used his own language to correct him. Razz

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandhia on Sun 29 Jun 2008 - 11:58

hehe gurlz n guyz, cheeeeeers to our victory cheers
we did it finally, its was quite tough, but due to our hardship..... we won.....
yuuuppppppiii flower
congrats, Very Happy
n thk u so much to our supporters Razz

Sandhia
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Prithvi on Sun 29 Jun 2008 - 17:15

Shanu si ti aler!! affraid
B lot kut moi!! ok varun!! Very Happy

Prithvi