The Wonder Kid's Corner

Hello,

You are currently viewing this forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to our topics.

By joining our community you will have the privilege to create your own topics, reply to others' messages, respond to polls and access many other special features.

Join our community instantly... Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free of spam!

Be sure to check out the frequently asked questions or contact the administrators regarding any issue.

Warm regards,

The Board Management Team

Football Transfer Window - Summer 2008

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Football Transfer Window - Summer 2008

Post by Guest on Sun 8 Jun 2008 - 23:11

First topic message reminder :

Is Ronaldo gng to real madrid?? manU wnt b da same...HAHAHAHAHA!

I've also heard that Drogba is leaving?? Mourinho p rod li dan Inter Milan?? ske c vre?? jespere ke non! Sad

Isn't Drogba too cute?? i jus love him!! Smile

Back to top Go down

Re: Football Transfer Window - Summer 2008

Post by Varun on Sun 31 Aug 2008 - 20:13

Normally the summer transfer window closes on August 31 but as today is Sunday, they have moved the deadline for Monday at midnight.

Rumours are also circulating about Michael Owen coming to Old Trafford as he rejected a new offer from Newcastle United and that will be for only 2 million. A nice bargain, isn't it? However Berbatov's strike rate is much better than that of Owen's but of course, Huntelaar would have been the best choice.

Another interesting fact about this summer's transfer market is the second half of the turmoil created by Ramon Calderon, which initially started when he tried to unsettle Cristiano Ronaldo. Now, the problem lies in his own camp with Robinho. Razz

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Amit on Mon 1 Sep 2008 - 4:06

You reap what you sow. I think calderon didn't paid attention to the saying. He wanted to rob ronaldo from manutd and now chelsea is hacking robinho. Huntelaar is young, talented and more importantly he has the flare of goals justified by his remarkable scoring record for last season. You are right he will be a good buy. But still i prefer berbatov because he has already adapted himself to the premier league and performs very well. Surrounded by the excellent midfield from manutd he will score goals. Of course if both of them is available to manutd we will have 4 world class strikers a situation which once brought the treble. Anyways i guess ferguson knows what he is doing because he is the business for more than 20 years. He cannot take fans preference into account but think for benefit of the club. We can land up with a surprise on monday just as he did when rooney was signed on the very last day of the transfer market. I hope fergie do some more surprises.

Amit
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Mon 1 Sep 2008 - 23:38

Yeah, you're right. Berbatov has already adapted himself well in the English Premier League and concerning Huntelaar, Ajax have made it known that they won't be listening to any offer for him during this transfer window.

Come on, Spurs... Let the Bulgarian come to Old Trafford once and for all. Smile

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Amit on Tue 2 Sep 2008 - 0:58

Out of the blue man city jumped in the race to buy berbatov. The news will really light fire to the united camp. City have also bidded more than united and spurs are happy with it. But the player wants to go at united. In such situation what may happen? Does the player has the right to choose the club he wants to join or is he forced to accept the club decision? Who has the last word?

Amit
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Tue 2 Sep 2008 - 8:01

Even Bayern Munich and Real Madrid made bids for the Bulgarian but Old Trafford was his ultimate destination. I am so happy with this new signing.

However, there's something very intriguing in this transfer window. What on Earth made Robinho join Manchester City? Did he think he was coming to Old Trafford instead? Razz

Last edited by Varun on Tue 2 Sep 2008 - 20:39; edited 1 time in total

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Amit on Tue 2 Sep 2008 - 12:41

Laughing You are right varun!!! I think while signing the papers or hearing an interest from manchester he was thinking on manchester united!!! HAHAHAHAHA...

Amit
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Tue 2 Sep 2008 - 21:19

Do we care, Amit? What matters the most is the great smile of Dimitar Berbatov when wearing the Manchester United jersey. Wink

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Amit on Tue 2 Sep 2008 - 21:50

Berba will rock!!! thats for sure. Seasonwise he score atleast 20 goals but here at united the midfield is so terrific that he can score more...

Amit
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Tue 2 Sep 2008 - 22:04

Our ex-injury-proned striker, Louis Saha, now at Everton, used to score about 20 goals in half a seaon when fit. Now, for a price tag of 30.5 million + Fraizer Campbell on a season loan, I hope Berbatov will score at least 30 goals per season.

Last edited by Varun on Wed 3 Sep 2008 - 0:38; edited 1 time in total

Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Amit on Tue 2 Sep 2008 - 22:20

I am sure he will from the service he'll get from the midfield.. Our midfield plays well but the finish is poor unless ronaldo is here!!!

Amit
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:52

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top