The Wonder Kid's Corner

Hello,

You are currently viewing this forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to our topics.

By joining our community you will have the privilege to create your own topics, reply to others' messages, respond to polls and access many other special features.

Join our community instantly... Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free of spam!

Be sure to check out the frequently asked questions or contact the administrators regarding any issue.

Warm regards,

The Board Management Team

Pampering from the PANTRY

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pampering from the PANTRY

Post by Bhavna on Mon 3 Mar 2008 - 17:22

There's no need to spend a fortune on fancy beaty products. Treat yourself from top to toe with everyday ingredients you'll find in the kitchen.

Hair
Like a Star @ heaven For shine, beat up some water and egg yolks in a 50:50 mix then rub it into your hair. Leave it on for 15 minutes and rinse off with tepid water.
Like a Star @ heaven Malt vinegar is said to add glow to jet-black hair. Mix 50:50 with water and leave it on for 15minutes and rinse off.
Like a Star @ heaven To help alleviate an oily scalp, mix equal parts water and lemon juice and rub into your scalp. Leave for 10minutes, then rinse off.
Bhavna
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Re: Pampering from the PANTRY

Post by Sneha on Wed 5 Mar 2008 - 12:19

Interessant ein...
Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Wed 5 Mar 2008 - 20:04

Bhavna wrote:Like a Star @ heaven For shine, beat up some water and egg yolks in a 50:50 mix then rub it into your hair. Leave it on for 15 minutes and rinse off with tepid water.
What about the smell that it'll leave?
Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Bhavna on Wed 12 Mar 2008 - 8:22

its wnt leave any smell..si to con baigner propre!!!
Bhavna
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Wed 12 Mar 2008 - 11:09

Oh yeah? Well, I still remember my secondary school days where they never missed my birthdays and I got lots of egg yolks on my head and those who know me will tell you that I never spend less than an hour under the shower. Still, the smell remained for 2-3 days on my hair.
Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Chitra on Sat 15 Mar 2008 - 15:48

lol hahaha mo p gagne riyer...well bhavna thanks loads for these tips. I once got those in a newspaper but i was too lazy to clip that newspaper. Now i got it from here.

As for u Varun, well what i can say is that :" Il faut souffrir pour etre belle..."

Chitra
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Sat 15 Mar 2008 - 15:53

Have you tried it, Chitra?
Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Chitra on Sat 15 Mar 2008 - 15:57

nah never...though I admit till date I only use shampoo ek apres-shampoo to look after my hair or better still go to the hairdresser to get it done (more advantageous since Sebastien mo fami sa, mo gagne reductions bucu)

Chitra
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Sat 15 Mar 2008 - 16:13

When are you planning a meeting for us with Sebastien? Razz
Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Chitra on Sat 15 Mar 2008 - 18:57

Huuh you can always meet him at Harbour Front building, 1st Floor, Sebastien Int. Coiffure...u go when u need a haircut Smile

Razz

Last edited by Chitra on Sat 15 Mar 2008 - 18:59; edited 1 time in total

Chitra
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Sat 15 Mar 2008 - 19:29

So far, I guess mine is better than yours. So, I'll continue stick to my hairdresser for the time being. Razz

Thanks for the tip though. Smile
Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Bhavna on Tue 18 Mar 2008 - 16:35

ohh well i have a couple of friends who tried em out n i have to admit that it really works..so ur bf is a hairdresser?? so u prob will have better tips for us GURLS!! as thisd is the pink corner n definitely more interesting that the guys corner so maybe we could share tips n all these things..that would b very interesting. or cooking tips n the best buys of the moment..wat do u people think??
Bhavna
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Tue 18 Mar 2008 - 22:13

First, I am 100% male.
Second, I do not have a boyfriend.
Third...

Damn... Sneha, can you please say something? Mad
Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Bhavna on Wed 19 Mar 2008 - 14:59

not u idiot!!! to chitra..aret rente dan zafer tifi..n yea maybe i'll tag u along with me wen i go visit the ophtalmo!!
Bhavna
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Wed 19 Mar 2008 - 16:32

Bhavna, let me explain to you who is the real idiot. Razz

As you can see the thread goes like...

Chitra wrote:Huuh you can always meet him at Harbour Front building, 1st Floor, Sebastien Int. Coiffure...u go when u need a haircut Smile

Razz
Varun wrote:So far, I guess mine is better than yours. So, I'll continue stick to my hairdresser for the time being. Razz

Thanks for the tip though. Smile
Bhavna wrote:ohh well i have a couple of friends who tried em out n i have to admit that it really works..so ur bf is a hairdresser?? so u prob will have better tips for us GURLS!! as thisd is the pink corner n definitely more interesting that the guys corner so maybe we could share tips n all these things..that would b very interesting. or cooking tips n the best buys of the moment..wat do u people think??
Varun wrote:First, I am 100% male.
Second, I do not have a boyfriend.
Third...

Damn... Sneha, can you please say something? Mad
Bhavna wrote:not u idiot!!! to chitra..aret rente dan zafer tifi..n yea maybe i'll tag u along with me wen i go visit the ophtalmo!!
As you can notice, you replied to my thread which was a reply of your previous thread and in no circumstances you mentioned the name Chitra or even use the quote option.

Now tell me, who is the real idiot? lol!
Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Bhavna on Thu 20 Mar 2008 - 9:18

u..bekoz this is the gurls corner..i over read r bits..bekoz unless u agree that u love pink, im not reading watever u r writing in our pink corner..so to me..this was not directed to u!! btw i didnt mean idiot in the bad sense of things..so dnt get offended or angry at me..
Bhavna
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Thu 20 Mar 2008 - 9:46

You want me out of this corner just because I am a male? Shocked
Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Chitra on Fri 21 Mar 2008 - 18:04

Loooooooooool Bhavna. Sebastien is definitely not my boyfriend kartmem. Mo fami sa, he is a distant uncle of mine...

Li ena 45+ maybe Very Happy, Lol.

Chitra
Quiet Buddy
Quiet Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bhavna on Wed 26 Mar 2008 - 4:07

lolz!! sory chitra..i got the wrong meaning!
Bhavna
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Wed 26 Mar 2008 - 9:14

What about my answer? Am I invisible? scratch
Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Bhavna on Sun 30 Mar 2008 - 22:59

oops..sorry!! non non..u can write n participate too!!hehe! bt u pa pu give useful tips! u only critise
Bhavna
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Sun 30 Mar 2008 - 23:04

This is the Girls Corner, that is, your corner. I am neither a girl nor I feel like being one. So, you give out the tips and I'll criticize (with my macho attitude). Razz
Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneha on Tue 1 Apr 2008 - 16:05

Now that im a hairdresser, so let me add something... Whatever Bhavna has said it's true. If your hair is dry or you want your hair to shine, try egg yolks and olive oil. Of course, if you don't want the bad smell, after having rinsed your hair, just shampoo your hair. Well, if you are too busy to first put egg yolk or olive oil and then shampoo your hair, just choose a a liquid shampoo containing egg and olive oil. That's it! Follow this treatment atleast once per week until your hair becomes a normal one. Any question or doubt?
Sneha
First Lady
First Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Wed 2 Apr 2008 - 11:26

Okay, I've got some questions now...

1. What causes greasiness and dandruff?
  2. How can we fight it and prevent it from being recurrent?
Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Bhavna on Sat 28 Jun 2008 - 17:10

greasiness is xtra secreation on sebum in ur hair..u have to wash hair every 2 times a aday n treat it for dandruff. dandruff c dead skin ki flake out. to pa truv reclam dan telvision..pantene sipa fructis!!! head n shoulders tou sa!! mo va rod n bon recet naturel pu to problem la tete gra ek tanpan Wink
Bhavna
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Varun on Sat 28 Jun 2008 - 17:48

I do not suffer from greasy hair or dandruff and moreover, I am sponsored by Nivea For Men. Razz
Varun
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Bhavna on Sun 29 Jun 2008 - 18:38

oh yea..u wished!
Bhavna
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down